Own your Data. Master Digital. Dominate Bookings.
- Travel and hospitality suppliers often connect to their customers just once or twice a year. This makes creating loyalty impossibly hard to achieve.
- With the world’s biggest digital platforms engaging with your customer ever more closely how can you fight back and how can you make your brand and your product the place people want to be throughout the customer journey?
Thomas Magnuson CEO Magnuson Hotels
Jean-Charles Lacoste Managing Director UK Secret Escapes
- The past five years have seen the user experience overtake loyalty programmes and the customer flocking to the easiest possible booking experience.
- Loco2 disclose the trade secrets on why we’ve got to this point and how to master the new route to Loyalty.
Dave Ashton CEO Loco2
- From free seat predictions to AI assisted tools across 36 countries, discover how you could develop a masterfully digital strategy to restore loyalty, trust and higher revenues in an era of uncertainty.
Mark Holt Chief Technology Officer Trainline
You fix your roof when it’s not raining. Learn the tricks of the travel trade for high profit margins before the next recession hits!
- Flexibilise your strategy for a flexible customer to dig up that old thing called loyalty
- Push those dynamic rates that put today’s disposable income in your pocket
- Discover how to watch every opportunity like a hawk and bring new revenues into your business from fresh sources!
Now is the time to create new management roles that will see AI in your business fully take off.
- Know where to look externally for the talent that will drive your company forward
- Discover how to integrate these roles into the business side so they drive real profitability
- Learn how distinct Heads of AI and Heads of Machine Learning can boost revenues
Amer Mohammed Head of Digital Innovations Stena Line
Ingo Schölzel Strategy Lead Commercial Aviation IT TUI Group
Distraction is the number one problem for data teams – learn how to overcome too much data without a plan.
- Formulate your data vision so you know your issues and get them fixed
- Discover the data methodology that wipes out data paralysis
- Identify dead data and understand how to recognise data that really grows your bottom line
Fergus Weldon Director of Data Science Trainline
Markus Feigelbinder COO and Co-Founder Fineway
With M&A activity at an all time high, you are up against powerful competition. Get your industry partnerships sorted and grow your market share!
- Get savvy with a user experience that gives you a solid and trusted reputation
- Unveil the Achilles heel of travel monopolies and capitalise on where they fall short
- Create a golden relationship with third parties that will take your brand above and beyond!
Sanchit Rege Manager, E-Distribution Europe, Africa, Middle East and South West Asia Hyatt International
Fraser Brown Managing Director Heathrow Express
The root of loyalty is now ease. Make it convenient for your customer to buy travel from you and modernise your loyalty strategy.
- Maintain a frictionless app that eradicates the limits of mobile and boosts conversions
- Discover how to drive sky-high mobile bookings in lucrative new markets
- Integrate voice activation into your booking experience to give your customer the path of least resistance
Laura Giorgetti Onboard Digital Guest Experience Project Manager Costa Cruises
David Cadenhea Director of Information Technology CityJet
Real people drive a golden data strategy. Ensure high quality people and tools for an analytics strategy that brings you commercial success.
- Bring decision making power to the data scientist to use data profitably before it gets old
- Data lost in translation? Develop great leadership qualities in data scientists for instant results.
- Develop data teams, not individuals so data is read correctly and brings in significant returns.
Andrei Grintchenko Head of BI Projects IATA
With Airbnb experiences, Uber’s new offering and value added ballooning the sales of the giants, it’s time to up the game.
- Build revolutions in hotel concierge to rival the might of the experience economy
- Don’t leave this only to the big brands. Spark up the partnerships now that see you profit from this new trend
- Discover how to open up your API to a world of experiences that upgrade your sale.
Rene Frey CEO Insight Guides
Alex Tourski Founder Izi.travel
Tim Lions Managing Director TrustedHousesitters
Most social media messages are hollow and purely transactional. Discover how to build a brand on social media that brings value to the customer and your reputation.
- Make your social media communications more frequent and less transactional
- Bring personalisation and relevance to your customer through social channels
- Develop the human touch through social media that motivates loyalty
Ross Matthews CMO Icelolly.com
Fears over GDPR have now peaked. The real task is to discover how to use this disruption to make your brand image better than ever.
- Use GDPR to show yourself as truly customer-centric!
- Master messages that let your customer know they are in control of their data to develop loyalty
- Discover the creases that need ironing out to be completely compliant.
The fragmented view of the customer means you don’t provide the best experience. Build trust across departments and serve the customer on new levels.
- Discover how to react in real-time to changes in the customer journey
- Build partnerships and alliances that drive personalisation and direct bookings
- Learn how to get a 360-degree view of your customer
Waynes Perks Managing Director Teletext
Dmitry Yumashev Head of Analytical and Sales Planning Aeroflot
Is blockchain really worth investing in and where do you start?
- Enough theory, what are the actual use cases of blockchain helping a business grow?
- How can blockchain increase your profitability?
- What are the long- term implications of blockchain on industry partnerships?
Iris Taguet Blockchain Programme Manager Air France KLM
From Revenue Managers to marketers, accurate predictions are worth its weight in gold…
- Pin down advanced visualisation methods to secure quick and profitable decisions
- Learn how to construct a headstrong team of analysts that get it right
- Discover the software that compliments your human workforce and sees you master predictive analytics
Anirban Basu Director of Software Engineering Travix
Let the OTAs do what they’re best at and become a master of your own domain
- Go above and beyond in customer service to revive high retention rates
- Find the sweet spot between offering too much and too little choice to maximise conversions
- Redefine your flight or hotel product as a genuinely cool place to spend time
Manoj Agarwala Vice President redBus
You can’t just buy AI off the shelf, learn how to train workforces and adapt machine learning into your existing business profitably
- Integrate AI seamlessly without rocking your financial boat and to see you catch up with the rest of the industry
- Know where and where NOT to buy an artificial intelligence system
- How have the giants of global business integrated AI into their existing structures?
Dr Abhiram Gandhe Data and Analytics Solutions Architect TUI Group
- Discover the fascinating digital story of one of the world’s largest and oldest airline holding companies.
Matthew Gardiner E-commerce and Digital Transformation IAG
- A concrete use case of how analytics and AI is being welded together to create a product offering that sells.
Sergio Stievano Chief Data Officer Lastminute.com
Lessons you can take from the past to drive future profitability
- What really took off that no one noticed and remains relevant today?
- Hear true detailed insight from the people that made it
- Mature as a brand and grow your market share
Learn how you can work with automation to get as close as possible to the data that makes you money.
- Only you know your business. Discover sense checking to eradicate the mistakes automation makes
- Bring gut feelings to automated decision making
- Use human common sense in programmatic marketing and to minimize mistakes and optimize your sale value
Tess Mattison Director of European Marketing Choice Hotels
Loyalty comes down to ease and security. But payments, the last part of your customer journey, is where it falls down.
- Master secure and convenient payments to sell a no-stress experience and claw back loyalty
- Unlock the payment partnerships that secure a trusted, easy and secure experience
- Get your customer’s end-to-end journey covered with a winning payment experience
Accurate forecasting is the Holy Grail. Crack business insight, tech and mathematics in your RM team for long-term success.
- Don’t just throw machinery at a problem. Discover the skillsets needed to forecast profitably
- Nail skill sharing in your team to boost margins
- Tie together these three skillsets when hiring new revenue forecasters
Stefnir Agnarsson Revenue Manager Avis
Ignazio Pisano Revenue and Capacity Management and Leisure Sales Director Europcar
With competition sky-high, revenues are falling. How can you reduce this effect through wise spending and cheaper acquisition?
- Master smarter traffic acquisition through new levels of relevance and personalisation
- Develop strong 3rd party listings but know your limits to optimize revenues
- Generate a healthy mix of tested channels while always gauging cost and see your conversions boo
Personalised customer service is the best way to differentiate. With Merchant of Record and spend data being worth its weight in gold, your payment strategy is critical
- Explore becoming Merchant of Record to increase ancillary sales and provide an excellent customer experience
- Uncover the payment processor for you which gives you the least transactional risk and most sale proceeds
- Realise the spend data potential from the payments industry which could see you enter a new level or relevance, loyalty and profit
We all have low peaks. Tackle the issue of empty seats and beds with sound pricing and strong messaging
- Know the seasons when ancillary is as important as the base product to cut losses
- Awaken total revenue management to cover everything from breakfast to parking spaces and banqueting on a hyper-individualised level
- Become professional at constant communication with sales teams to eliminate lost revenue
Steven Dow VP of Revenue Management Diamond Resorts
What tools today come close to solving cross-device tracking?
- Understand when to use Google wisely and when to avoid it
- Don’t invest in the wrong channel – discover how to read data for solid cross-device marketing
- Learn about the external solutions that can win you the multi-touch point booking.
Lukas Bratt Lejring Marketing Director Airbus
Fabrizio Di Martino Director, Digital Marketing Europe IHG
Discuss the implications for finance, payments and how this effects travel transactions.
- A threat to the OTAs business model or a myriad of new opportunities?
- Is the rise of crypto-economics set to be a travel game changer?
- How can travel tap into already ‘tokenised millennials’ to make millions
Aviva Pearson CEO Savvii Digital
Your customer is more fickle than ever but disposable income is rising. Learn how to be dynamically ready and stop haemorrhaging money.
- Don’t waste this opportunity for frequent contract renewal and to push dynamic rates
- Be flexible with your RM strategy to suit a capricious customer
- Keep the cost of dynamic pricing down with smart automation and a human/AI mix
Rene-Karl Arm Head of Revenue Management AS Tallink Grupp
Dan Friedli Managing Director Travel in Motion