Sorry you missed a great conference. If you'd like access to the conference videos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
EyeforTravel's Asia Summit 2016 (Singapore, June 15-16) will bring together some of the biggest brands and brightest minds in Asia all under one roof. Find out more
This event was called Online Marketing and Social Media in Travel Asia - we have rebranded to Smart Traveller - Digital Strategies in Asia. It will be the 4th event we run on this topic.
For travel brands in 2016, the channels for online marketing become increasingly diverse. You are able to reach the consumer at a number of stages across the entire journey: Inspiration, Planning, Research, Booking, Travel and Reviewing. Challenges and opportunities lie at each of these touch-points and it is essential that travel brands are utilizing the power of personalisation, mobile and social media in order to stay ahead of their competition and enhance the customer experience.
We will address the following business challenges:
- Consumer and Behavioural Trends of the Changing Online Travel Consumer in APAC: Discover the different regional consumer trends which will get your consumer to your digital front door
- Explore the Most Effective Strategies in Measuring, Tracking & Analytics: Hear the most effective ways of aligning big data and analytics with your content, to use it for cross-selling and upselling
- Usability & Cross-Platform Seamlessness: Online marketers in APAC have a more complex role than in any other region across the globe. We consider not only what content, but for which audience, in which region, and through which of the many different channels?
- Search and the Changing ‘Search-Landscape': How this is affecting your bottom line: Will audience based optimization revolutionize the paid search industry?
- Mobile is Fueling The Success of Disruptive Business Models: Discover How Travel Brands can Profit from this Trend
- A-Z on Apps - Who Should be Investing in Apps, Why & How? Who should be investing in an App vs mobile site? Explore the value of apps to different travel business models across the travel landscape
And a lot more including exclusive localized sessions like - China Focus: Marketing inbound vs. outbound travel and how travel brands can establish their footprints in China.
Learn from the Experts in Hong Kong in 2016!
Group Manager Social Media
VP, Marketing and Strategy, Asia & Oceania region
Senior Marketing Manager
Skyscanner, Tianxun - Greater china
General Manager, APAC
Senior Marketing Manager - Greater China
Co-Founder & CEO
Director of eBusiness
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Travel Business, International Marketing
Co-Founder and CSO
Chief Enabling Officer
Mighty Media Group
Director - Greater China
Asia Pacific Digital Marketing Director
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
Tejveer Singh Bedi
Group Director - Revenue Management
Park Hotel Group
VP, Global Sales & Global Program Management, Asia Pacific
Senior Director of Marketing
Executive Creative Director - Digital and Integrated Marketing
George P Johnson / JUXT Greater China
Head of Hotels, APAC
Director of Business Development
Social Media Executive
Cordis Hotel HK
Client Development Director
China Digital Strategy Expert
Director for Europe, Middle East and Africa
Manager Hotels- Commercial
L Hotels & Resorts and The Shanti Collection
VP of Business Developent
Manager, Business Development Division
Manager - Membership & Chapter Relations
Managing Director – North Asia
Reasons to attend to replace what makes the event different
- 18+ Crucial Travel Centric Sessions: Drawing on all aspects, challenges and opportunities in travel for online marketers, eCommerce and Social Media executives
- Unrivalled Networking Opportunities : Niche 200 senior-level audience from travel brands (hotels, airlines, intermediaries, suppliers) across the whole of APAC
- Premium Networking: Attend the multiple networking events to maximize the time you spend time with the key people you should be doing business with
- Unrivalled Insight: rigorously researched agenda and speakers to give you such valuable insight and to make sure your pass is worth every cent and more!
- Appeal to The End User and Grab Market Share Create the convenience that will springboard your mHealth product to mass adoption with the consumers
A proven track record...
Conferences promise a lot - we know. Below are a few takeaways from the last year's Summit highlighting the valuable insights the attendees took away …
senior attendees from the biggest names in gaming
YOY increase in ticket sales
of the Top 20 Travel Brands signed up for 2015
Top-level Endorsements for our Industry Leading Events
"It was great to connect with people at an Asia level and get to know what others are doing on mobile and social media, lots of learnings to take back home and even implement some of them"- Shashaank Shekhar Singhal, redBus
"Great insights into the social media and mobile world. Looking forward to the next one!"- Stacey Marcelo, The Langham, Hong Kong
"Lots of good topics and presentations, packed with case studies and insights. I enjoyed meeting with a diverse crowd of people."- Anon
"I really enjoyed the two-day conference and am very impressed with the quality of speakers and presentations. I would highly recommend it to my colleagues."- Jade Lo, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
"Very happy and satisfied with the conference."- Angelina Wong, Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd.
"Nice conference event organized by EFT, a round of applause particularly to Napolean who is really a guru in the area leading the whole event."- Anon