Travel Goes Mobile: Learn How to Deliver a Mobile Strategy That Will Increase Brand Awareness and Maximize Your ROI
Mobile is fundamentally transforming the travel industry. EyeforTravel@Mobile World Congress is the only conference for the travel vertical inside Mobile World Congress, don’t miss out!
Attend this 2 day executive conference to discuss and debate mobile strategies with the TOP leaders in the industry and gain powerful insights on how to optimize mobile to increase brand awareness and revenue.
Download your copy of the full event e-brochure here to see the full programme and speakers and to receive information on how to register at the lowest rate.
*Delegates to the EyeforTravel @ Mobile World Congress conference will also have access to mPowered Industries Keynotes on the 24th of February (Hall 5, Montjuic) and to MWC exhibition, GSMA Seminars, and Featured Programmes events at Fira Gran Via 24-27 February 2014.
Key topics for the event include:
- Travel industry fragmentation is a fact. Understand who your travel consumer are, learn how to own them and capitalize on one of the biggest B2C industries in the world
- Learn how to transform your app into a travel necessity and your brand into a travel companion
- Discover exciting different ways to engage your consumers via mobile
- Be the first to hear Facebook present exclusive social media and mobile data
- Hear top tips on how to manage revenue and increase last minute bookings via mobile
- Get to grips with your new consumer’s journey and learn how to provide the perfect seamless cross platform experience: Web, Tablet, Mobile
- Create the perfect mobile marketing strategy: Hear what travel marketers are doing in the mobile space
- Debate with top travel industry leaders what the future holds for mobile payments and what you should be investing in
- Connect to the future: Hear key insights into the latest technology trends in the mobile landscape and learn how to capitalize on them
- Digest expert tips on how to put data and analytics in the centre of your mobile strategies and increase your ROI
This event attracts leading CEO, Vice Presidents, e-commerce, m-commerce, mobile, IT, web, data, CRM, marketing, technology, social media and product development from the world’s top hotels, accommodation providers, airlines, cruise, car hire, rail, ferry, online travel agents, tour operators, GDS and corporate travel companies.
Top Speakers So Far For This Year Include:
- Phillip Easter, Mobile Director, American Airlines
- Lee McCabe, Head Of Travel, Facebook
- Trip AdvisorNathan Clapton, VP Mobile Partnerships, TripAdvisor
- Marcus Casey, Head of Ecommerce, Lufthansa
- Sam Shank, CEO, HotelTonight
- David Slocombe, Head of Mobile and Innovation, Lastminute.com
- Nate Bucholz, Industry Travel Head, Google
- Jerome Hiquet, SVP Marketing, Club Med
- Clayton Ruebensaal, VP Global Marketing, Ritz Carlton
- Stuart Silberg, CTO, Hotels.com, Expedia Inc.
- Faiz Ahmad, Director Ecommerce Channels, Delta Airlines
- And many more!
To be the first to see the full speaker line-up, download your copy of the full event e-brochure here
This unique event brings together top worldwide travel brands in the mobile landscape. Each session will provide you with up-to-the-minute discussions and case studies on best practices in the mobile space, such as; consumer behaviour, social media, marketing, data and analytics, mobile payments, brand loyalty, key mobile innovations, and location based technology.
Why Do You Need To Attend This Conference?
Attracting over 72,000 attendees, Mobile World Congress is the premier global meeting place for mobile professionals. This is the first time there will be a travel vertical inside the biggest mobile forum in the world.
This event is not only a great opportunity to discuss mobile and network with the travel industry, the attendees will also have the opportunity to join the MWC Exhibition for 2 days, and have a great perception of what is happening in the mobile landscape in all the industries.
Following a global shift towards mobile e-commerce, EyeforTravel is constantly researching the challenges and opportunities mobile presents for the travel industry. We don’t pull the topics out of thin air – each and every session is researched in detail by talking to dozens of senior executives in the industry. Providing business intelligence to the online travel industry since 1997, we really understand mobile challenges better than any other conference provider. That's why you can't find a more relevant and targeted conference anywhere else.
We guarantee that you will walk away from Mobile Strategies for Travel @MWC with the knowledge you need to improve your mobile strategies and ensure you have the best approach on the mobile platforms. See our agenda and speaker line up and be amazed!
Global Conference Director
T: UK +44 (0)207 375 7219
US: 800 814 3459 7219