Mobile is fundamentally changing the way online travel brands do business. Not since the arrival of the web, has there been such a seismic shift in the industry. Mobile is not only fueling key shifts in consumer behavior but also it is also facilitating new business models and industry partnerships.
Don't lose out to your competitors - attend this 2 day executive conference to meet, network and do business with senior Online Travel, Tourism and Hospitality executives working in the areas of mobile, technology and innovation.
Confirmed 2015 speakers include: HotelTonight, Facebook, KLM, American Airlines, Commune Hotels, Expedia, Silvercar, WestJet, TripAdvisor, Skyscanner, Hipmunk and many more coming soon! Stay tuned for updates
What topics will be addressed at the 2015 conference?
- The Death of the Desktop? Actively prepare your brand for the future of online travel
- Create a seamless travel experience and intelligently target your customers cross-device
- Reduce friction and create the ultimate mobile user experience from search to checkout to post-trip
- Overcome internal Challenges – set up your business for mobile success
- Use Mobile & Social to improve the guest experience and win loyal customers
- Take Personalization to the next level – Understand the importance of context in communications to boost sales and win loyal customers
- Adapt your Content marketing strategies to thrive in the new multiscreen, socially connected reality
- Effective Mobile Analytics – Learn from those who’ve got to grips with tracking the customer cross device
- Social media (& Mobile) for Customer service: How to keep customers loyal and win new ones
- Future travel tech trends: Analyze the importance of wearables and more
- Learn how to take your Mobile app to the next level
- And much, much more!
Expert Speakers for 2015
SVP & Head of Retail
VP of Product
Vice President Multimedia & Guest Technology
MGM Resorts International
VP Sales & Marketing
Vice President of Digital
Head of Travel
SVP Sales & Business Development
What's New for 2015?
- Enter the new travel start-up village - make the essential connections you need to launch your business!
- More interactive sessions with focussed discussion groups
- EyeforTravel's Mobile Innovation in Travel Awards return to re-ignite the industry battle to be crowned best mobile in travel brand
- More senior speakers - how is mobile being proiritised from a strategic standpoint and integrated across travel businesses?
Unlike a trade show, this executive conference enables attendees to share best practice strategies and hear speaker case studies from the best travel brands in the world. Past speakers include Airbnb, Uber, Facebook, twitter, Virgin America, KLM, Expedia, Orbitz, Tourism Australia, Starwood, Fairmont, Hyatt, IHG, American Airlines, Southwest and many more.
Don't miss out - over 90% of past attendees would recommend attending the event!
EyeforTravel's Mobile & Innovation in Travel conference will be co-located with EyeforTravel's Social Media and Mobile Strategies for Travel conference. It's your one-stop yearly shop to prepare, align and benchmark your social and mobile efforts against the industry as a whole. If you aren't yet persuaded, see what the attendees to the 2014 event have to say about the conference in this video excerpt:
Follow the event on Twitter using #mtravel (general mobile in travel tweets) and #mtravel15 (event specific)!
A proven track record...
Conferences promise a lot - we know. Below are a few takeaways from the last year's Summit highlighting the valuable insights the attendees took away …
senior attendees from the biggest names in travel
increase YoY in delegate numbers
of attendees would recommend the event to others
Still not convinced? Have a read of our written testimonials:
"This is my 5th EyeforTravel conference, Every single time I come home with tons of ideas and insights from Travel Industry experts who face the same problems and obstacles we do, it's not retorical, it's a hands on, right on target event! No lalaland presentations, real people, real problems, creative ideas! Love it!"- Sal Lizarraga, Avis Mexico
"EFT is a great opportunity to stay current with trends, players and strategies in mobile and social. The networking is fantastic and the EFT staff are incredibly professional. Well Done!"- Mikiah Fender, Virtuoso.com
"EFT is a great opportunity to stay current with trends, players and strategies in mobile and social. The networking is fantastic and the EFT staff are incredibly professional. Well Done!"- Paula Greaves, George Brown College
"The Eye for Travel Conference provided the opportunity to hear and network with leading travel and tourism brands and experts to benchmark innovation and digital strategic directions, and learn from innovative case studies in social and mobile"- Michael Hauser, Tourism Victoria
"Excellent event - fantastic quality of presentations, both in who presented, and in the content that was covered. Was also a great opportunity to network with people that really know how to drive innovations in the travel industry."- Mike Supple, Milestone Internet Marketing
"I continue to recommend Social Media and Mobile Strategies for Travel to colleagues and peers based on the wealth of content and knowledge assembled."- Gregg Tilston, Flight Centre Travel Group
"EyeforTravel pulls together innovators in travel in an approachable environment. The collaboration and sharing of information is done in an inclusive environment to all attendees"- Ryan Walker - Morgans Hotel Group
"I've been to many EFT events now and this one was by far the best in content, speakers and attendees"- James Craven – Tnooz
"Good experience, was my first time in EyeforTravel hope to be next year and hearing more inspiring presentations on new thing in the industry"- Reynaldo Musso - LATAM
"Great place to absorb a ton of information across several travel vertices"- Randy Dearborn - MGM Resorts International
"I am happy I attended - it was my first time, I learned a lot - I would really recommend other parts of my org to attend in the future"- Michelle Young - Air Canada
"Love the diversity if viewpoints at this conference. Too many travel marketing conferences in the US focus on domestic efforts. Nits nice to get a global perspective of what travel marketers are doing."- Mo Sherifdeen - Travel Oregon