Unfortunately the 2014 Event is Now Over. Get Ready For the 2015 Edition in San Francisco Next March - More Details Coming Soon!
EyeforTravel's Social Media & Mobile Strategies for Travel is the leading strategic and networking forum for senior Online Travel, Tourism and Hospitality executives working in the areas of social media and mobile. The 2 day event was held in San Francisco on March 17-18, this conference enables attendees to share best practice strategies, plus hear speaker case studies from the best travel brands in the world.
The summit will brings together leading global hotels, casinos, airlines, OTAs, cruises, destinations and more from North America and beyond for 2 days of best-practice strategies, cutting-edge trends and vigorous debate - as well as powerful networking with an unrivalled industry elite.
2014 Highlights Include: Twitter join Google as part of the exciting 2014 event line-up! Facebook reveal why they think mobile is so important for travel brands to accurately target customers on the move
Integration and Fragmentation are Key Themes for 2014: Savvy travel brands are integrating social media and mobile to reap the rewards of a seamless cross platform experience designed for the new multiscreen travel consumer.
Last chance - Don't miss out - places are disappearing fast! For more information on prices and registration click here
What topics will be addressed at this conference?
- Identify Where to Target & Find Your Customer In An Increasingly Fragmented Digital, Social & Mobile Landscape
- Future of Social Media & Mobile: The Industry Giants Reveal Their Plans For the Next 12-24 Months
- Learn How to Create A Seamless Cross-Screen Customer Experience of Your Brand
- Take Social Media to the Next Level: Learn How to Integrate Social Media Across Your Company to Boost Loyalty & Sales
- Get to Grips with Attribution Modelling – Pinpoint What really influences Customer behavior
- Discover The Future of Mobile & Wearable Technology
- Capitalize on the Rise & Rise in Importance of Video and Visual Social Media
- Destinations Go Social & Mobile - How Can You Create a Digitally Savvy Destination?
- How to Create a Slick Mobile User Experience – Including Payment & Check Out!
- And much, much more!
Who are speakers for this event?
- Mike DeJesus, Head of Travel, Twitter
- Simon Bradley, VP Marketing, North America, Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Travis Katz, CEO, Gogobot
- Vincent Macri, Head of Mobile Travel Vertical, Google
- Jonathan Pierce, Director of Social Media Communications, American Airlines
- Lisa Friedrich, Head of Travel, Facebook
- Ed Perry,Global Senior Director of Social Media, Worldhotels
- Amy Kemp, Communications & Social Media, Vail Resorts
- Barbara Pezzi, Director - Analytics & Search Optimization, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
- Allen Darnell, VP Technology, Silvercar
- Mac Joseph, Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Diego Satori, Executive Social Media & Internet Strategies, citizenM Hotels
- Robert Brown, CEO, Options Away
- Nathalie Baier,Director Digital, Mobile e-Commerce, Search & Affililate Marketing, Choice Hotels
- Drew Patterson, Founder, Room77
- Charles Schuler, Associate Deputy Airport Director Communications & Marketing, San Francisco International Airport
- Shashank Nigam, CEO, SimpliFlying
- Diego Satori, Executive Social Media & Internet Strategies, citizenM Hotels
- Jonathan Isernhagen, Director of Marketing Analysis, Travelocity
- Lynn Carpenter, VP Marketing, Visit California
- Allison Sitch, VP Global Public Relations, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- Shaun Aukland, Head of Social Media - Travel, Google
- Any many more!
Are you a student interested in social media and mobile trends in the travel space? If so we have 1 volunteeer opportunity available to be a part of the event. Please email email@example.com with details on why you would like to be at the event and what it would mean to you and your future career. You must have proof of being a full time student to qualify.
The Social Media and Mobile Strategies for Travel conference is your one-stop yearly shop to prepare, align and benchmark your social and mobile efforts against the industry as a whole. If you aren't yet persuaded, see what the attendees to the 2013 event have to say about the conference in this video excerpt:
Follow the event on Twitter using #smtravel (general social media in travel tweets) and #smtravel13 (event specific)!
Still not convinced? Have a read of our written testimonials:
The EyeforTravel Social Media conference never disappoints. The speakers are engaged and more than willing to share their personal triumphs and challenges. The practical examples are invaluable. I would recommend this conference to anyone looking to pursue social media for their organization.
Amber Robinson, Director - Marketing Communications, TU Group
Immensely valuable to me as the Sales & Marketing Director for a small property management company with few staff members. I now understand what it will take to build a successful, engaging social media program and have added some priceless tools to the limited resources available to me. Case studies by so many of the presenters were fascinating and dead on with exactly what I was looking for! I truly feel "I Get It" now...Thanks for a great program! Hope to join again next year!
Tammie Anstedt, Director - Sales & Marketing, Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging
Being one of the only Social Media Conferences that has a Travel Focus makes the EyeforTravel event a unique and valuable conference for marketers in the travel space. I highly recommend attending this conference as you'll get practical advice that can be implemented within your company
Valerie Windsor, Social Media Manager, Aeroplan
I couldn't wait to get back to work and start planning and implementing some of the new tricks of the trade I learned!
Olivia Scott Ramirez, Marketing and PR Manage , Cayman Airways
I learned a lot about good practices and techniques about how carrying out social media in the travel industry. I am really very happy!
Israel Garcia, Software Developer, Amadeus
Great conference with good food and friendly people! I really learned a lot.
Jesse Liebenson-Morse, Customer Support Social Media Lead, Airbnb
It was the best EyeforTravel show I have ever attended.
Ellen Lee, Vice President – Product, ADARA
EyeforTravel provides a great opportunity to network. It's was also great to see what others in the industry have learned in the very challenging social media space.
Natasha Sanchez, Marketing Manager, TripCase
EyeforTravel brings to the forefront, one of the most relevant and inspiring social media and mobile strategies conferences in the industry; proving an occasion to gain rich insight into the current state and future of two of the largest drivers in our economy today, and tying together some of the biggest names in the industry to bring extraordinary relevance to the messaging. EyeforTravel’s 2 day conference created an applicable portfolio of knowledge that surpasses anything in the market place today; and is a do-not-miss opportunity for any prevalent or growing leaders in the travel community.
Darren McDaniel, Marketing & Revenue Manager, Honua Kai Resort & Spa
EyeforTravel's Social Media & Mobile in Travel conference offered the perfect blend of seasoned speakers, interesting/relevant topics and networking opportunities. Great conference!
Katie Kearsey, Social Media Manager, Liftopia
Great event with some powerful minds in online travel
Tristan Gatsby Mace, Chief Executive Officer, Want Me Get Me
In two short days, you will be up-to-date on the latest travel marketing trends and tools -- and ready to apply them. I heartily recommend EyeforTravel's Social Media & Mobile Strategies Conference to travel marketers.
Vicky Hastings, Managing Director, Maxwell PR
Learned some great insight and strategies to bring not just our social media presence, but our entire web presence to a new level for 2013
Kate Bello, Social Media Specialist, Rancho La Puerta
The event was a great experience. It was very informative and EyeforTravel had fantastic speakers.
Claudia Ferrer, Social Media Manager, Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde
Day 2 was fantastic! Positive: I absolutely enjoy this conference because it is a one stop shop for everything social media and mobile. This year's conference was great with the involvement and discussions with the big 4: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google. Next year, let's add LinkedIn.
Casandra Morris, e-Business & Research Manager, Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
Super early bird prices expire November 22nd - don't miss your chance to register at the lowest rate! For mmore information on prices and registration click here
Is your brand excelling in mobile? Why not EyeforTravel's Mobile Innovation in Travel Awards? Simply select the Award category you feel most relevant, fill out the brief form by December 27th to compete against hundreds of travel brands in 4 categories.
For full details on the award categories and the entry form visit this link.
T: UK +44 (0)207 375 7197
T: US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7197