Mobile Innovation in Travel Awards 2016
Now in their 6th successful year, EyeforTravel’s Mobile Innovation in Travel Awards as part of EyeforTravel's Mobile & Innovation in Travel conference, April 24-25.
Innovative travel brands are realizing the importance of mobile to inspire, engage and convert customers. EyeforTravel's Mobile Innovation in Travel Awards seek to recognize such brands.
Previous winners and finalists of the awards include:
KLM, TripAdvisor, Marriott, Hotels.com, Best Western, IHG, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Worldmate, Silvercar, Hotwire, Checkmate, BookAssist and more!
We will bring you the 2017 categories soon!
The Awards Categories for 2016 were:
- Best Mobile Travel User Experience
- Best Mobile Travel App
- Best Mobile Travel Solution
When & Where?
EyeforTravel’s Mobile Innovation Awards will take place April 24th at Hotel Nikko, San Francisco as part of EyeforTravel’s Mobile & Innovation in Travel conference 2017.
After the initial nomination stage a voting stage will take place online in January and February 2017 during which the online travel industry will be invited to vote. The votes will be combined with the opinions of the expert panel of judges and decide the 3 lucky finalists per category presented at the awards final in San Francisco.
How Do I Enter?
- The nomination period is now open. Nominations will close December 31st at midnight PST.
- You can nominate your brand by completing the nomination form here
Why Enter ?
- Gain recognition for the hard work and investment you have made in mobile. Over 20,000 industry executives will be invited to vote in the awards
- Benchmark your brand against some of the best minds in mobile in travel including previous winners and finalists KLM, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, Checkmate, Silvercar, Worldmate and Marriott
- Press in attendance has included USA Today, New York Times, Tnooz, Huffington Post, HotelNewsNow, EyeforTravel
- Finalists will get the chance to address a 200+ strong audience of the best minds in mobile in travel
- Entering the awards is easy and could result in some great exposure and/or investment for your brand!
The Voting Stage
- Once nominated, those who make it to stage two will participate in a voting stage which will open on January 7th. The voting will help determine the 9 lucky finalists to be invited to present at the final in San Francisco, March 24th.
- The voting period will run until February 19th. Votes will be combined with the judges’ decision as to who goes through to the final
- The 9 finalists will then be invited to present their case study at the conference in front of 200+ industry elite and select industry press
- The panel of impartial judges then determined the ultimate winner per category.
The 2016 Finalists:
Best Mobile Travel User Experience
- American Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
Best Mobile Travel App
- Alaska Airlines
Best Mobile Travel Solution
Details of the Judging Criteria for each category can be found here
Judges for 2016
Susan Black, Principal, Susan Black Associates LLC
Glenn Gruber, Snr Mobile Strategist, Propelics
Tim Gunstone, MD, EyeforTravel Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
Details of the T & Cs can be found here - terms and conditions