Deliver an Intelligent, Multi-Platform Digital Marketing Experience – Use Mobile, Social, Content Marketing & Analytics to Grow Sales, Brand Value and Market Share
Europe's premier event for social media, mobile and online marketing professionals from across the travel industry is back for another successful year. The 2 day conference will cover:
- Get Inside the Mind of Your Consumer: Web, Tablet, Mobile - Understand the New Customer Journey
- Be a Smarter Marketer – Get to Grips With Attribution Modelling - Place Big Data & Analytics At the Heart of Your Marketing Strategy
- Drive Meaningful Engagement Via Social Media - Hear up-to-the-minute Travel Industry Case Studies on How to Effectively Use Facebook, Twitter and Emerging Social Media such As Pinterest, Soundcloud and Instagram
- Content Marketing Reigns Supreme – But What Content Really Drives Conversions At What Stage of the User Journey?
- Understand How to Use the Features of Smartphones to Further Engage and Sell
- New Technology Exclusive! Hear How Google Glass Can Be Used By Travel Marketers - An Interactive Case Study By A Google Explorer
- Mobile Apps - Avoid the Pitfalls & Understand What Really Delivers Success for Travel Brands
- Create the Perfect Cross Platform Digital Experience: Hear the Top Tips to Creating A Seamless Digital Customer Experience
- And much more!
Download your copy of the full event e-brochure here to see the full programme and speakers and to receive information on how to register at the lowest rate.
This event attracts leading e-commerce, marketing, mobile, social media, CRM, sales executives from Europe's top hotels, accommodation providers, airlines, cruise, car hire, rail, ferry, online travel agents, tour operators, GDS and corporate travel companies.
View the full timed agenda here to see what you could learn!
Top speakers for 2012 included:
- Richard Lewis, CEO, Best Western
- Gillian Corley, Head of Marketing Communications, Disney Destinations International
- Roel Spee, Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- Marcus Casey, Head of Ecommerce & Mobile, Lufthansa
- Christina Schaefler, Corporate e-Commerce Director, Movenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Frederick Buhr, VP e-Commerce, RailEurope
- Rob Zwerink, Director of e-Development, KLM
- Thomas Berger, Head of Mobile & Social, Digital Strategy & Transformation, TUI AG
- Petra Friedmann, Vice President, Europe, HomeAway
- Bastiaan Ellen, Director of Social Media, Hotels.com
- Barbara Pezzi, Director of Analytics & Search Optimisation, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
- And many more!
Further 2012 speakers included Wyndham, IHG, Skyscanner, Expedia, VisitScotland, bmibaby, Contiki Holidays, TripAdvisor, Responsibletravel.com, i-escape.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheapflights, Gatwick Airport, comScore, Rough Guides, TAP Portugal, and more!
Follow the event conversation on Twitter using #smeurope
To see the full speaker list, download your copy of the full event e-brochure here
Watch a Brief Video Summary of Last Year's Event:
This unique event brings together top travel brands for three business-critical issues - Social Media, Mobile, and Online Marketing. Each session area will provide you with up-to-the-minute discussions and case studies on best practices in online marketing, search, social media, mobile, location, CRM, measuring ROI and how to convert online customers.
Want to know who is attending the event? You can view the 2012 attendee list here
For general enquiries about the event email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last year was a fantastic event - read the testimonials below to see for yourself!
Hear What Last Year's Delegates Had to Say
Niek Stevens, E-Communications & Retention Manager, Park Plaza Hotels
A powerful starting point to redefine key focus points for your online strategy, providing valuable insights from a broad range of industry professionals.
Guy Kessels, Online Marketing Coordinator Benelux, Park Plaza Hotels
Very interesting and good speakers that offered both clear overall visions and tangible examples that can immediately be applied to different levels of the organisation.
Mazen Abou Hatab, Head of Marketing, Joob.com
It was great to attend Online Marketing & Social Media in Travel Summit 2011. Very insightful and interesting to see how the rest of the world travel dynamics are different from the Middle East ones. Looking forward to the next one!
Ana Dias E Seixas, Marketing & Customer Relations Director, Eurail Group
A great venue to attend and to keep marketeers on track in this fast moving sector.
Johann Beukes, CEO, TRAVELinform
This has been my second summit by EyeforTravel. To travel from South Africa to attend means that the contents are worth the while. Enjoyed the diversity of subject matter and will attend again.
Gregory Linn, Director - Hotel & Travel - Europe, Groupon
Great event for understanding the cutting-edge social media activities in the travel industry, both the web and mobile.
Maria Puzankova, Editor in Chief, Travel.ru
It was a fantastic conference, sharing opinions and meeting people.
Richard Eisermann, Strategic Director, Prospect
EyeforTravel summits consistently deliver great content and valuable connections.
T: UK +44 (0)207 375 7197
Follow the event on Twitter #smeurope