Integrate Social Media, Mobile & Analytics to Provide a Personalised Travel Experience to Your Multi-Screen Consumer
Featuring CMOs & SVPs from the world's biggest travel brands, Europe's premier event for social media, mobile and online marketing professionals from across the travel industry is back for another successful year.
New for 2014:
- More independent brands presenting alongside the biggest names in travel to ensure you hear insights which match your challenges and budget
- A whole track dedicated to mobile to understand the challenges and opportunities of the most disruptive force in travel
- More interactive sessions to ensure you leave with answers to your most pressing questions
- An exciting new venue in the vibrant capital city of Europe's biggest travel market - join us in Berlin!
2014 speakers already confirmed include:
Low Cost Travel Group
SVP Customer Relations & Loyalty
|Vicky Fernandez de Larrea
SVP Benelux & Product Marketing EMEA
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
|Riko Van Santen
VP Digital Strategy, Loyalty & Distribution
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
VP Mobile & On-Trip Services
Director - Strategic Analytics
Global Director Digital Strategy & e-commerce
|Jonas van Gregersen
Global Head of Search
Head, Mobile Marketing Europe
Head, Marketing - Asia
Head Online Marketing
Mr & Mrs Smith
Social Media & Mobile Manager
Manager, Online Marketing
Managing Director, Tours, Activities & Entertainment
Senior Director Marketing
With many more to be revealed shortly!
What Will You learn?
- Take social media to the next level and integrate throughout your organisation to make informed marketing decisions
- What's your story? Create quality content which drives organic growth across all channels
- Transform your brand by providing a seamless consumer centric omni-channel experience
- Effectively target global customers by adopting a local approach to your marketing campaigns
- Explore how to use data & analytics to create more personalised marketing campaigns
- Discover how to intelligently communicate with your consumers via mobile to enhance their travel experience at all stages
And many more - view the full agenda here
Who Can You Expect To Meet?
Along with our expert speaker line-up, expect to network with leading e-commerce, marketing, mobile, social media, CRM, sales executives from Europe's top hotels, accommodation providers, airlines, cruise, car hire, rail, ferry, online travel agents, tour operators, GDS and corporate travel companies.
Receive updates by following the event on Twitter using #smeurope
Watch a Brief Video Summary of Last Year's Event:
This unique event brings together top travel brands for three business-critical issues - Social Media, Mobile, and Online Marketing. Each session area will provide you with up-to-the-minute discussions and case studies on best practices in online marketing, search, social media, mobile, location, CRM, measuring ROI and how to convert online customers.
Want to know which top travel brands you can expect to meet at the event? View the current 2014 attendee list here
Hear What Last Year's Delegates Had to Say
A powerful starting point to redefine key focus points for your online strategy, providing valuable insights from a broad range of industry professionals.
Niek Stevens, E-Communications & Retention Manager, Park Plaza Hotels
It was a first for me and I found it utterly useful in many ways, from key insights to best-in-class case studies through networking and industry trends. I would definitely attend again. .
Remi LeFevre, InterContinental Hotel Group
Attending this event has given me a great insight into where others are investing in social media, along with some real examples of what has worked for them, and what hasn't.
Naomi Whitton, Best Western
The EyeforTravel Online Marketing, Mobile, & Social Media conference allowed me to stretch my mind, discover what is working for other companies, and remind me of best practices that I don´t always apply in my day-to-day activities. This is highly recommended. Thanks!
Charles Ehredt, OdigeO Group
Great content in terms of added value for our business - with concrete tips and take-aways to get inspired from. Expert and high-level speakers very appreciated, and dynamic animation with perfect control of time. A real value for money event
Sylvie Ramaroson, BlueLink
I enjoyed the conference because the information presented was good and it was an opportunity to touch base with a lot of travel clients and people from the industry.
Roel Spee, Facebook
I could finally attend EyeForTravel and I was really impressed by the level of some presentations, the good ideas, information about new trends and the networking part is also very essentials during these two days. I definitely come back next year
Nico Tempelaere, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
The event was very dynamic and the level of the presentations way very interesting and rich, it allowed to interact directly with many attendees, increasing the value of the experience..
Marcos Madeira, Pestana Hotels & Resorts
Don't miss out - download the event e-brochure today!
Global Conference Director
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7229
US: 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7229