Place Mobile, Social Media & Analytics at the Heart of Your Marketing Strategies to Drive Customer Engagement & Increase Profits
The modern travel consumer is becoming increasingly digitally aware, with mobile, tablets and big data revolutionising the guest experience at every stage of the journey. Now is not the time to be complacent. Implementing cutting edge marketing strategies to engage your customer with your brand is vital to stay ahead of your competitors.
Co-located with Smart Travel Analytics & RM EyeforTravel's Online Marketing Strategies for Travel Europe 2015 will bring together some of the biggest brands in the industry to discuss how to innovate your marketing strategies to conquer digital disruption.
This Year's expert Speakers Include:
Senior Marketing Director EMEA
VP e-Commerce & Digital Transformation
VP Brand Marketing & Communications
VP Global Display Sales
Head, Passenger & Digital Communications
VP Innovation & Intelligence
Camilla Moe Bogen
Global Head of Social Media
E&M Commerce Director
Highlights for 2015 include:
- Learn How to Innovate Your Approach to Personalisation & Loyalty to Own Your Travel Consumer and Increase Profits
- Discover How Mobile is Fundamentally Changing the Way Customers Engage With Your Brand and Develop a Strategy to Exceed Their Expectations
- Look Beyond Engagement: Take Your Social Media Campaigns to the Next Level With a Customer Centric Approach That Will Directly Impact Your Bottom Line
- Develop a Content Marketing Strategy Which Will Thrive In The New Multi-Screen, Socially Connected Travel Landscape
- The Connected Traveller: Hear How Savvy Brands Are Innovating to Provide a Seamless Travel Experience that Wows Their Customers From Start to Finish
- 2 Conferences for the Price of 1! Co-Located with EyeforTravel’s Smart Travel Analytics & RM Europe: Learn How to Break Down the Silos Between Marketing & RM and Use Advanced Analytics Strategies to Drive Higher Revenues
Watch the 2014 video to find out why this is Europe’s no. 1 marketing conference for travel executives
Photos from the 2014 conference
Hear What Last Year's Delegates Had to Say
For networking, insight and keeping abreast of current trends - it's the place to be!
Eirian Price, Bluestone National Park Resort
Eye for Travel's Digital Marketing event was a great way to get direct insight from professionals in the field by sharing with us their case studies. Nothing's more motivating and inspiring than to hear first hand from the people implementing the latest trends and innovations in the market. The presentations and presenters were engaging, surprising and inspiring.
Eva Maarend, Tallinn Airport
The conference was a great way to meet others in the same field and to see what works for them and how to implement these ideas in your own business.
Julie Taylor, Belmond
Highly positive experience and a great way to obtain insights and key references
Melanie Ferreira, TAP Portugal
It has been a great event. Good level of presentations and speakers. I will definitely recommend to my peers and colleagues in the hotel and airline fields.
Youvraj Seeam, Air Mauritius
An interesting conference with insightful case studies and inspirations
Eliane Wanner, FRHI Hotels & Resorts
I was happy - time and money well spent
Miguel Couto, Viagens Abreu
Good event, some great executives, lots of new contacts
Jerry Kotkowski, Natura Tour
For event updates and to receive news on industry trends follow #smeurope
For all event enquiries please contact:
Global Conference Director
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7229
US: 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7229