EyeforTravel's Online Marketing, Mobile & Social Media Conference is moving to Berlin!
Reserve 1-2 October in your diary to attend Europe's no.1 travel marketing conference!
Europe's premier event for social media, mobile and online marketing professionals from across the travel industry is back for another successful year. We are currently researching the hottest trends which will feature in the 2014 agenda. To be the first to receive updates about this year's conference please register your details here.
Topics which were covered at the 2013 event include:
- Get Inside the Mind of Your Consumer: Web, Tablet, Mobile - Understand the New Customer Journey
- Be a Smarter Marketer – Get to Grips With Attribution Modelling - Place Big Data & Analytics At the Heart of Your Marketing Strategy
- Drive Meaningful Engagement Via Social Media - Hear up-to-the-minute Travel Industry Case Studies on How to Effectively Use Facebook, Twitter and Emerging Social Media such As Pinterest, Soundcloud and Instagram
- Content Marketing Reigns Supreme – But What Content Really Drives Conversions At What Stage of the User Journey?
- Understand How to Use the Features of Smartphones to Further Engage and Sell
- New Technology Exclusive! Hear How Google Glass Can Be Used By Travel Marketers - An Interactive Case Study By A Google Explorer
- Mobile Apps - Avoid the Pitfalls & Understand What Really Delivers Success for Travel Brands
- Create the Perfect Cross Platform Digital Experience: Hear the Top Tips to Creating A Seamless Digital Customer Experience
- And much more!
This event attracts leading e-commerce, marketing, mobile, social media, CRM, sales executives from Europe's top hotels, accommodation providers, airlines, cruise, car hire, rail, ferry, online travel agents, tour operators, GDS and corporate travel companies.
Top speakers from 2013 included:
- Dorianne Richelle, Travel Lead, Europe, Facebook
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director, Channel Intelligence & Web Analytics, Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Bernd Neff, Vice President Brand, Marketing & Communications, Design Hotels AG
- Cecilia Saberi, Head of Internal Online Communication, SAS - Scandinavian Airlines
- Richard Lewis, CEO, Best Western
- Diego Sartori, Executive Social Media & Internet Strategies, citizenM
- Frédéric Pô, Director e-commerce, Groupe Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs
- Tom Valentine, MD, Secret Escapes
- Neset Dereli, Interactive Marketing Manager, Turkish Airlines
- Carl Michel, Executive Chairman, Generator Hostels
- Paul Buckley, Programme Manager, Social Media, Aer Lingus
- Karen Bates, Head of Digital, LAN & TAM Airlines
- Anna-Kaisa (Aku) Varamaki, Social Media Manager, Finnair
- And many more!
Receive updates by following the event on Twitter using #smeurope
Watch a Brief Video Summary of Last Year's Event:
This unique event brings together top travel brands for three business-critical issues - Social Media, Mobile, and Online Marketing. Each session area will provide you with up-to-the-minute discussions and case studies on best practices in online marketing, search, social media, mobile, location, CRM, measuring ROI and how to convert online customers.
Want to know which top travel brands you can expect to meet at the event? View the 2013 attendee list here
Hear What Last Year's Delegates Had to Say
A powerful starting point to redefine key focus points for your online strategy, providing valuable insights from a broad range of industry professionals.
Niek Stevens, E-Communications & Retention Manager, Park Plaza Hotels
It was a first for me and I found it utterly useful in many ways, from key insights to best-in-class case studies through networking and industry trends. I would definitely attend again. .
Remi LeFevre, InterContinental Hotel Group
Attending this event has given me a great insight into where others are investing in social media, along with some real examples of what has worked for them, and what hasn't.
Naomi Whitton, Best Western
The EyeforTravel Online Marketing, Mobile, & Social Media conference allowed me to stretch my mind, discover what is working for other companies, and remind me of best practices that I don´t always apply in my day-to-day activities. This is highly recommended. Thanks!
Charles Ehredt, OdigeO Group
Great content in terms of added value for our business - with concrete tips and take-aways to get inspired from. Expert and high-level speakers very appreciated, and dynamic animation with perfect control of time. A real value for money event
Sylvie Ramaroson, BlueLink
I enjoyed the conference because the information presented was good and it was an opportunity to touch base with a lot of travel clients and people from the industry.
Roel Spee, Facebook
I could finally attend EyeForTravel and I was really impressed by the level of some presentations, the good ideas, information about new trends and the networking part is also very essentials during these two days. I definitely come back next year
Nico Tempelaere, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
The event was very dynamic and the level of the presentations way very interesting and rich, it allowed to interact directly with many attendees, increasing the value of the experience..
Marcos Madeira, Pestana Hotels & Resorts
Don't miss out - download the event e-brochure today!
Global Conference Director
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7229
US: 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7229