Integrate Mobile, Social Media & Data to Deliver a Seamless Digital Cross-Platform Experience
The travel marketer's toolkit is becoming more complex by the minute. Mobile, Social, Tablet, Digital - It can be hard to know where to focus your valuable marketing spend.
Join us at the no.1 discussion forum for travel marketing professionals and hear how top travel brands have traversed an increasingly fragmented digital media landscape.
Leading companies just confirmed to speak
Senior Vice President, Ecommerce & Distribution
Director of Analytics and SEO
Senior Account Executive
Global Online Marketing Director
Latam Airlines Group
VP Marketing Americas
Virgin Atlantic Airways
SVP Corporate Development
Global Director of Digital Marketing
Senior Vice President Marketing
Head of Travel and Transport Practice
AT and T
VP Global Digital Marketing
Royal Caribbean International
Director Digital (Americas) Starwood Hotels and Resorts
VP IT Strategy and Innovation
Director of Mobile Apps
Only the Hottest Topics at This Year's Conference:
- Understand the Multiscreen Comsumer: The latest market intelligence on consumer bevavior in the multiscreen world
- Integrate Across Digital Devices: Inspire, engage and convert with a seamless cross-platform user experience
- Content Marketing is key in 2014 but what content sells your travel product?
- Be a smart marketer: Place big data and analytics at the heart of your marketing strategy
- Social and Mobile: Leverage data to intelligently target your customers through hyper-personalization (without being creepy!)
- Destinations take communication to the next level - Optimize SoLoMo to make your brand matter
- The future of social: Shake up your marketing strategy with micro-videos - Vine, Instagram, Jelly - The travel marketer's best friend?
- Spotlight on Latin American and Hispanic Markets: Engage with potential customers and capitalize on the fastest growing consumer force in the Americas
- Omni-channel Marketing: Mobile, Social, Desktop, Tablet - Develop a winning digital marketing strategy that boosts engagement and grows profit
- ...and much more!
Travel marketing innovators who will speak at the 2014 conference:
Here's just a taster of some of the top brands who will be speaking at the event in 2014:
- Kevin Krone, Chief Marketing Officer, Southwest Airlines
- Simon Bradley, Vice President Marketing, North America, Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Jimmy Suh, Senior Vice President eCommernce and Distribution, Loews Hotels and Resorts
- Barbara Pezzi, Director Analytics & Search Optimization, Fairmont Raffles International
- Todd Henrich, SVP Corporate Development, Priceline
- Noelle Leveaux, Chief Marketing Officer, Visit Dallas
- Philip Easter, Director of Mobile Apps, American Airlines
- Kenneth Barret, Vice President Brand Management, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- James Poole, Vice President of International Marketing, Avis Budget Group
- Jiri Marousek, Global Digital Marketing Director, Brand USA
- Joel Rothstein, Vice President IT Strategy and Innovation, Marriott International
- James Zale, Vice President Internet Strategy & Development, Visit Philadelphia
- Jérôme Hiquet, VP Marketing North America, Club Med
- Jonathan Isernhagen, Director, Marketing Analysis, Travelocity
- Elizabeth Harlow, Senior Vice President Marketing, Loews Hotels and Resorts
- Jeff Dekorte, Vice President for Global Digital Marketing, Royal Caribbean International
- Susan Black, Founding Partner, Black and Wright
Hear What Previous Delegates Had to Say
I've been in this industry for over 30 years and this event was one of the very best I have attended. Every topic was relevant and each speaker was engaging and informative.
I love EyeforTravel conferences because they are such laser-focused and targeted events for the travel industry. When I go, I know that all the sessions, everyone I meet and all the sponsors are 100% tailored to my needs, questions and interests. While I enjoy other, larger conferences, this one is always on my yearly 'to attend' list because of its continued and specific relevance to what I do on a daily basis.
I've never been to an EyeforTravel conference before and was very happy with what I was able to take away from this one. I will definitely be back to another conference by EyeforTravel.
This is, I believe, my 4th or 5th EyeforTravel conference and I get more out of it than any other of the 10 or so conferences I go to every year because not only is it focused on the growth area of marketing and sales, but specifically focused on my industry which is travel. It is also very organized but yet informal in the presentations. Well done!
The quality of speakers was impressive and insights presented were very helpful. Plenty of well-organized networking opportunities. All around a great conference.
I go to a lot of conferences and the EyeforTravel Conference was hands down the best I've been to. The information was cutting edge and high quality. Thanks for a great event!
I very much enjoyed the event due to its diversity of speakers from all over America. I brought several tips and valuable information back home with me in Argentina, with the latest technology and resources we can implement to innovate and stay up-to-date.
Once again the EyeforTravel conference made the wheels really start spinning in my mind. I walked away with a wealth of information that created a number of new ideas that I am looking forward to implementing at my hotels.
Click here to download the brochure, and receive relevant presentations and whitepapers.
Global Events Director
US Toll Free: 1.800.814.3459 ext. 7501
International: +44 (0)207 375 7501