Integrate Mobile, Social Media & Data to Deliver a Seamless Digital Cross-Platform Experience
The travel marketer's toolkit is becoming more complex by the minute. Mobile, Social, Tablet, Digital - It can be hard to know where to focus your valuable marketing spend.
Join us at the no.1 discussion forum for travel marketing professionals and hear how top travel brands have traversed an increasingly fragmented digital media landscape.
Leading companies just confirmed to speak
Senior Vice President, Ecommerce & Distribution
Director of Analytics and SEO
Senior Account Executive
Global Online Marketing Director
Latam Airlines Group
Editor in Chief
National Geographic Traveler
SVP Corporate Development
Global Director of Digital Marketing
Senior Vice President Marketing
Head of Travel and Transport Practice
AT and T
VP Global Digital Marketing
Royal Caribbean International
Director Digital (Americas) Starwood Hotels and Resorts
VP IT Strategy and Innovation
Director of Mobile Apps
Only the Hottest Topics at This Year's Conference:
- Understand the Multiscreen Consumer: The latest market intelligence on consumer bevavior in the multiscreen world
- Integrate Across Digital Devices: Inspire, engage and convert with a seamless cross-platform user experience
- Content Marketing is key in 2014 but what content sells your travel product?
- Be a smart marketer: Place big data and analytics at the heart of your marketing strategy
- Social and Mobile: Leverage data to intelligently target your customers through hyper-personalization (without being creepy!)
- Destinations take communication to the next level - Optimize SoLoMo to make your brand matter
- The future of social: Shake up your marketing strategy with micro-videos - Vine, Instagram, Jelly - The travel marketer's best friend?
- Spotlight on Latin American and Hispanic Markets: Engage with potential customers and capitalize on the fastest growing consumer force in the Americas
- Omni-channel Marketing: Mobile, Social, Desktop, Tablet - Develop a winning digital marketing strategy that boosts engagement and grows profit
- ...and much more!
Travel marketing innovators who will speak at the 2014 conference:
Here's just a taster of some of the top brands who will be speaking at the event in 2014:
- Kevin Krone, Chief Marketing Officer, Southwest Airlines
- Simon Bradley, Vice President Marketing, North America, Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Jimmy Suh, Senior Vice President eCommernce and Distribution, Loews Hotels and Resorts
- Barbara Pezzi, Director Analytics & Search Optimization, Fairmont Raffles International
- Todd Henrich, SVP Corporate Development, Priceline
- Noelle Leveaux, Chief Marketing Officer, Visit Dallas
- Philip Easter, Director of Mobile Apps, American Airlines
- Kenneth Barret, Vice President Brand Management, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- James Poole, Vice President of International Marketing, Avis Budget Group
- Jiri Marousek, Global Digital Marketing Director, Brand USA
- Joel Rothstein, Vice President IT Strategy and Innovation, Marriott International
- James Zale, Vice President Internet Strategy & Development, Visit Philadelphia
- Jérôme Hiquet, VP Marketing North America, Club Med
- Jonathan Isernhagen, Director, Marketing Analysis, Travelocity
- Elizabeth Harlow, Senior Vice President Marketing, Loews Hotels and Resorts
- Jeff Dekorte, Vice President for Global Digital Marketing, Royal Caribbean International
- Susan Black, Founding Partner, Black and Wright
Hear What Previous Delegates Had to Say
What I enjoyed the most about the conference was that it felt small and personal. Much easier to get to know others.
Becky Wofford, Senior Marketing Manager, Expedia Affiliate Network
Another stellar conference by EyeforTravel! With so much happening in the digital space, the travel industry needed a conference like this one to discuss and learn about latest digital marketing trends and next gen things to come
Max Starkov, President & CEO, HeBS Digital
The Online Marketing Strategies for Travel conference was valuable to me as a marketing consultant in the hospitality sector, and I took away several statistics and pieces of information I could immediately apply in my work. Just as importantly, the conference offered great networking opportunities for me to meet other professionals in the travel industry.
Lisa Jordan, Account Director, Sabre Hospitality Solutions
Eyefortravel is one of the must attend events in the travel industry. Time spent at their events is well spent.
Edward Perry, Global Senior Director of Social Media, OTA Partnerships and Innovation Projects, Worldhotels
Excellent content and great opportunities to connect with leaders in the industry!
Sarah Robinson, Account Manager, Google Inc
A great conference to discuss industry issues and best practices with colleagues
James Hayden, VP Business Development, HotelScan
EFT always offers up-to-date current conversations on the latest issues affecting travel tech, time well spent attending their events.
James Craven, Tnooz
I was happy with the event and would attend again.
Erin Chilvers, Product Manager - eCommerce Revenue Channels, Delta Airlines
Click here to download the brochure, and receive relevant presentations and whitepapers.
Global Conference Director
DD: + 44 207 375 7158
US: 1 800 814 3459 ex.7158