Boost Conversions and Drive Profits by Integrating Mobile, Social and Data with Core Marketing Strategies!
You could spend months researching the latest online marketing trends to affect the travel industry. Or you could attend EyeforTravel's Online Marketing Strategies for Travel event and get all the answers you need in just 2 days!
For nearly a decade this well established event has helped hundreds of travel marketers, get ahead and stay ahead with the world of online marketing. The highly researched program line-up never fails to deliver insightful presentations, case studies and poignant debate.
The 2013 brochure is now available - packed full of interactive discussions and case studies, we guarantee you won't be disappointed:
What Will You Learn About At This Conference?
You will hear in depth case-studies and presentations on the following hot topics:
- Taking a holistic view of your marketing to see how all your channels integrate and what that means for your profit
- The new 3 screen marketing reality is truly here - get to grips with successfully integrating mobile, tablet and desktop communications to create a seamless cross-platform user experience
- Cut through the hype and understand what “Big Data” really means to you as a travel marketer, and how to use data to inform each of your marketing decisions
- Learning what tools and data are available to you to intelligently target your customers through hyper-personalisation
- ...and much more
Who Is Speaking At The Event?
Here's just a taster of some of the top brands who will be speaking at the event in 2013:
- Simon Bradley, Vice President Marketing, North America, Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Todd Henrich, Senior Vice President Corporate Development, Priceline Group
- Barbara Pezzi, Director Analytics & Search Optimization, Fairmont Raffles International
- Clayton F. Ruebensaal, Vice President Global Marketing, Ritz Carlton
- Jerome Hiquet, Vice President of Marketing/Internet, Club Med
- James Poole, Vice President of International Marketing, Avis Budget Group
- Taylor Cole, Director of Social Media and PR, Hotels.com
- Mariana Safer, Senior Vice President Marketing - HeBS Digital
- Monica Herrero, Director of eCommerce, Grupo Posadas
- Dwight Sholes, Senior Director, Cross Channel Innovation, American Express Vacations & Travel Impressions
- Jonathan Isernhagen, Director, Marketing Analysis, Travelocity
- Gregg Truman, Vice President of Marketing, Fly South African Airways
- Greg Tilston, Global Social Media Leader, Flight Centre
...plus many more that you can view here!
Hear What Previous Delegates Had to Say
I've been in this industry for over 30 years and this event was one of the very best I have attended. Every topic was relevant and each speaker was engaging and informative.
Randy Russell, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Couples Resorts
I love EyeforTravel conferences because they are such laser-focused and targeted events for the travel industry. When I go, I know that all the sessions, everyone I meet and all the sponsors are 100% tailored to my needs, questions and interests. While I enjoy other, larger conferences, this one is always on my yearly 'to attend' list because of its continued and specific relevance to what I do on a daily basis.
Brandie Feuer, Vice President, Tropicana Las Vegas
I've never been to an EyeforTravel conference before and was very happy with what I was able to take away from this one. I will definitely be back to another conference by EyeforTravel.
Melissa Grossarth, eCommerce Director, Your DC Hotels
This is, I believe, my 4th or 5th EyeforTravel conference and I get more out of it than any other of the 10 or so conferences I go to every year because not only is it focused on the growth area of marketing and sales, but specifically focused on my industry which is travel. It is also very organized but yet informal in the presentations. Well done!
Jim Wehrle, eBusiness Director, Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel
The quality of speakers was impressive and insights presented were very helpful. Plenty of well-organized networking opportunities. All around a great conference.
Madigan Pratt, Managing Director, Madigan Pratt & Associates
I go to a lot of conferences and the EyeforTravel Conference was hands down the best I've been to. The information was cutting edge and high quality. Thanks for a great event!
Layna Dugan, Destination Marketing Account Executive, MMG Worldwide
I very much enjoyed the event due to its diversity of speakers from all over America. I brought several tips and valuable information back home with me in Argentina, with the latest technology and resources we can implement to innovate and stay up-to-date.
Paula Bongiovanni, Owner, Surelier
Once again the EyeforTravel conference made the wheels really start spinning in my mind. I walked away with a wealth of information that created a number of new ideas that I am looking forward to implementing at my hotels.
David Kopac, Corporate eCommerce Manager, Shaner Hotel Group
Click here to download the brochure, and receive relevant presentations and whitepapers.
Global Events Director
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7219
US: 800 814 3459 7219