8:45-10:30 Maximize ROI: Smart Investments for Travel Marketers in 2014
In a fragmented media landscape how can you make sure your brand outperforms competitors?
- What % of your budget should be given to mobile?
- Explore how the smartest marketers are re-engaging the customer with personalized retargeting.
- Where should search rank in your marketing priorities?
- Discover how the strongest brands are making money off social
- Has email reached its peak or will dynamic email creation push its effectiveness even further?
- Top tips to providing a cohesive message across devices and channels?
- Leverage advertising technology to efficiently market (and compare performance) across mobile, social, tablet and desktop display
- Drive substantial return on digital marketing initiatives through targeted advertising and personalized messages to speak to your customers effectively
Kevin Krone, CMO, Southwest Airlines
Elizabeth Harlow, SVP Marketing, Loews Hotels and Resorts
Todd Henrich, SVP Corporate Development, Priceline
Aaron Finn, GM, Simplixity
10:30-11:00 Coffee Break
11:00-12:30 Cross-Platform Integration in the New Multiscreen World
In an age when 1 out of 2 online travel searches now comes from mobile, marketers face the challenge of deciding how to allocate their marketing budgets across desktops, mobile and tablet devices.
- How can you better leverage the multiscreen world and optimize the new tech ecosystem to make mobile devices more efficient as conversion tools?
- Discover ways to optimise the customer experience across all three screens and enhance customer engagement through an improved user-experience
- Gain insight into how the costumer behaves across all platforms and attribute value to your mobile investments
- Tips to delivering a consistent brand message in the new multiscreen world to turn boost awareness and grow profits
Joel Rothstein, VP IT Strategy and Innovation, Marriott International
Jeff DeKorte, VP Global Digital Marketing, Royal Caribbean International
Jérôme Hiquet, VP Marketing North America, Club Med
Nathan Richter, Director Client Solutions, Monetate
12:30-2:00 Networking Lunch Break
1:15-2:00 The new opportunities, trends, challenges and solutions for metasearch marketing
- New opportunities and trends in metasearch marketing
- Challenges for hotels to manage metasearch marketing
- Solutions to manage and optimize metasearch marketing
Quentin Moores, Director Metasearch Marketing, Derbysoft
|Online Marketing Track:||Mobile and Social Media Track:|
|2:00-3:00 Deliver Intelligent Web Design and an Optimized User Experience||2:00-3:00 Big Data in the Age of Mobile Technology|
Website design is as important as ever as consumers face information overload and struggle to differentiate your brand from competitors
Joyce Bliss, Global Marketing Promotions Director, Enterprise Holdings
Chris Buckelew, Corporate Director eCommerce, Crescent Hotels and Resorts
Ricky Heath, Head of Travel and Transportation Practice, AT & T
Anthony Maggio, Co-Founder and Operations,Checkmate
Dr. Alastair Hanlon, Vice President Enterprise Solutions, Syniverse
|3:00-4:00 Email is Definitely Not Dead - Creative Ways to Boost Conversions in 2014||3:00-4:00 Get Socially Smart in 2014 - How to Leverage Social Media Data in 2014 & Beyond|
As email continues to evolve, marketers are finding new ways to promote brand loyalty and steer customers down the booking funnel.
Gretchen Paxton, Director Marketing Analytics & CRM, Americas, Meliá Hotels International
Brands are increasingly able to access data through customer interaction on social media platforms. Get to grips with social data mining and intelligently split your segments to communicate more effectively across your marketing channels
Gregg Tilston, Global Social Media Leader, Flight Centre
Adam Bambrough, VP Client Services, Brandwatch
Nathan Easom, Head of Sales - North America, WAYN
|4:00-4:30 Networking Coffee Break|
|4:30-5:30 The Great Search Debate Continues: How Will the Rise of Meta Impact on the Search Landscape||4:30-5:30 Key Spotlight on Mobile Optimization|
|Learn how to adapt your SEO strategy as keyword search faces increasing pressure with the introduction of Google Hummingbird
James Hayden, CRO, Hotelscan
Quentin Moores, Director, MetaSearch Business Development, DerbySoft
Max Starkov, CEO, HeBS Digital
|The growing influence of mobile on and offline, cross-device conversions, and the rising share of mobile social media users has resulted in a highly complex web of touch points.
Philip Easter, Director of Mobile Apps, American Airlines
Ajay Waghray, Mobile Product Manager, Homeaway
9:00-10:30 Content Marketing Reigns Supreme But What Drives Conversions in a Multiscreen World?
All the experts say content is key in 2014 but what channels and which campaigns give your brands traction and drive conversions at every step of the customer journey
- User-generated, 3rd party or branded content - What will sell your travel product?
- Video, text, image ... what formats work for which travel vertical?
- Get fit for purpose on smartphones and tablets with mobile-optimized content
- Learn how to enhance brand recognition and differentiate your product with engaging visual content
Brett Steiger, Director of Brand Marketing, Travelocity
Carolyn Fox, Director Digital Travel, National Geographic Traveler
Danica Boyd, Director, Content Operations, Wyndham Hotel Group
10:30-11:00 Networking Coffee Break
11:00-12:00 Get to Grips with Attribution Modelling - Place Analytics at the Heart of Your Marketing Strategy
Mobile, Social, Tablet, Desktop: the customer journey is more complex than ever before. Learn how to leverage analytics to attribute value more accurately to ensure you spend your marketing budget wisely in a fragmented media landscape.
- Look beyond last click attribution and gain a 360° perspective of the conversion funnel
- Measure and track visitor behavior to make more informed media spending decisions
- Learn about the newest features to Google analytics and how they can make you a better marketer
- Internal vs. External tools: find the right balance
- What’s the value of a retweet or a pin?
Barbara Pezzi, Director of Analytics and SEO, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
12:00-12:45 Understand the New Multiscreen Consumer: Know How Your Consumers Are Behaving and Adapt Your Strategy Accordingly
Your travel brand’s marketing arsenal is more complex than ever before - Hear the latest consumer market intelligence to better understand your travel purchaser as they connect across multiple devices and engage on numerous networks.
- Turn lookers into bookers with a customer-focused digital marketing strategy
- A strong social strategy: Pinterest, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine - Where are your customers spending their time?
- Mobile as a converter vs. Mobile as an engager - How does the customer really want to engage with your brand?
- In 2013, 81% of travel buyers consulted videos before purchasing travel products. Analyze the importance of the rich media and how they can be leveraged to boost user engagement
Pat McInerney, Senior Account Executive, Google
Brian Nowak, Internet Equity Research Analyst, Susquehanna Financial Group
Kurien Jacob, Chief Revenue Officer, Highgate Hotels
12:45-2:00 Networking Lunch Break
|Online Marketing Track:||Social Media Track:|
|2:00-3:00 Create Digitally Savvy Destinations That Enhances Customer Engagement & Draw Travellers to Your Destination||2:00-3:00 Get up to Speed with Key Social Media & Mobile Developments|
|Hear how CVBs have become content publishers and learn how to tell an impactful brand story that resonates with the customer across all devices.
James Zale, VP Internet Strategy and Development, Visit Philadelphia
Susannah Costello, VP Global Brand, Visit Florida
Hear how recent innovations will impact on the travel arena.
Jenna Lloyd, Marketing Communications Director, Virgin Atlantic, N.A
Sarah Robinson, Large Customer Sales Manager - Travel Industry, Google
David Chait, Founder, Travefy
|3:00-4:00Spotlight on Online Marketing Strategies for the Hispanic & Latin American Markets||3:00-4:00 Leverage Social Media in a Mobile-enabled World|
US Hispanic purchasing power is expected to grow to $1.5 Trillion dollars by 2015 - learn ways to more effectively engage with potential customers and capitalize on the fastest growing consumer force in the US.
Gerardo Garcia, VP eCommerce, Palace Resorts
Rodrigo Salem, Head of Sales Pan Regional LATAM, Facebook
Smartphone and tablet penetration is rapidly increasing. People love to share their travel experiences on the move and a mobile-enhanced social media strategy could be crucial to creating a buzz about your destination/resort or travel experience.
Krista Pappas, COO, Duvine Cycling and Adventures
Belén Estacio, Social Media Analyst, Latam Airlines Group
Receive more details straight to your inbox, as well as relevant presentations and white papers.