EyeforTravel's Online Marketing Strategies - The Americas & Caribbean will be back on May 17-18 2016.
Be the first to receive updates here.
Highlights for 2015 included:
- Benchmark your strategies to win the personalization, retargeting and remarketing game
- Learn how selling your brand through story-telling has changed
- Hear online marketing best practices to spend effectively and boost conversions
- Discover how to own your social media data
- Get the A-Z on Apps - who should be investing in apps, why and how?
2015 Speakers included
VP South America & Marketing
Managing Director, Travel
Customer Insight - Digital
Nerdin St. Rose
Worldwide Marketing Consultant
BVI Tourism (British Virgin Islands)
Here's What Previous Delegates Had to Say
The Online Marketing Strategies for Travel conference was valuable to me as a marketing consultant in the hospitality sector, and I took away several statistics and pieces of information I could immediately apply in my work.
The conference offered great networking opportunities for me to meet other professionals in the travel industry.
Lisa Jordan, Sabre Hospitality Solutions
Another stellar conference by EyeforTravel! With so much happening in the digital space, the travel industry needed a conference like this one to discuss and learn about latest digital marketing trends and next gen things to come
Max Starkov, HeBS Digital
EyeForTravel Online Marketing is a fantastic event. Great content and great networking. Every marketer in the travel industry should experience this conference.
Excellent content and great opportunities to connect with leaders in the industry!
Sarah Robinson, Google, Inc.
EFT always offers up-to-date current conversations on the latest issues affecting travel tech, time well spent attending their events.
James Craven, Tnooz
As senior managers it keeps you abreast of the concepts, trends and basic language you need to know to make sense of the on line marketing arena and not get left behind by younger staff. It helps you to define clearly what you know and what you don't know and thus helps to define what you need to seek out in terms of expert help.
Roseanne Myers, Atlantis Submarines Barbados
Here's a Quick Glimpse of Who Attended in 2015:
- Adriana Grineberg, Head of Pan-Latam, Facebook Inc.
- Alejandro Tamer, VP South America & Marketing at Despegar.com
- Stas Pietrucha, VP Online Marketing, Global eCommerce, Wyndham Worldwide
- Simon Bradley, Vice President Marketing, North America, Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Gregory Stiller, Customer Insight - Digital, JetBlue Airways
- Sabrina Cendral, VP Marketing North America, Club Med US
- Jeff Flores, Head of Travel, Twitter
- Nerdin St. Rose, Worldwide Marketing Consultant, BVI Tourism (British Virgin Islands)
- Rob Torres, Managing Director, Travel, Google
- Robecta Ma, Partnerships and E-Commerce Manager, Cathay Pacific Airways
- Edita Matic, Regional Director of Revenue Management, Highgate Hotels
- Melisse Hinkle, Head of Content and Social Media, North America, Cheapflights.com
- Greg Tilston, Director Social Media, Flight Centre
- Mathias Friess, CEO, Webjet
- Susan Black, Founding Partner, Black and Wright
- Uwe Wagner, Senior Marketing Instructor, Cornell University
- Guillermo Fretes, VP Mobile Business, Despegar.com
- Erin Lyda, Account Executive, Google
- Josh Jurrens, Digital Marketing Associate at DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co
- Jeffrey Hirsch, President, CPXi
- Alvaro Sostin, Managing Partner, Art2Travel
- Angela Bostick, Associate Dean of Marketing and Communications, Emory University Goizueta
For more details please contact:
Global Conference Director
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7229
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 ext.7229