Europe's Leading Revenue Management and Pricing Conference Specifically For The Travel Industry
For the past 7 years, this event has been a must attend event for all revenue managers. Featuring industry-led keynotes, case studies and networking sessions, this is a must attend event to learn how to price for profit, increase your market share and stay concurrent with industry best practices. What this conference offers:
- World Class Speakers: Expect 25 of the travel industry's best-in-business ready to share their best practice tips
- Friendly Networking: This event is sociable, interactive and fun. Meet new clients and contacts, and see old friends
- Take Home Strategies: which you can implement right away
- Hard Hitting Agendas: we spend months researching this event so the agenda tackles all the RM and pricing issues you are faced with right now
You can download the event brochure to find out more about this event.
As expected, the number one opportunity within Europe to hear first-hand about the latest innovators, ideas and solutions applicable to Revenue Management, Pricing, Distribution and CRM.
Warren Mandelbaum, Head of Revenue Management, Premier Inn Hotels
Fantastic level of delegates and speakers, good networking.
Gustavo Alcure, CEO, Revenue Manager
I really enjoyed these two days at the Revenue Management and Pricing in Travel Europe 2009 conference. Thank you!
Chiara Checchini, Amadeus Hospitality, Italy
Learn, Benefit and save as a group
Group bookings get big discounts, so why not get your revenue management team? The rewards don't just stop at the money saved;
- Many heads are better than one: By sending a team, you can make sure that the ROI on the conference is maximised
- More networking time: Get more time to network with the conference attendees, and build long lasting business associations
- Shared Knowledge, Internal meetings & Brainstorming combined deliver the maximum benefit to the core level of your business
For group booking discounts and enquires, contact our Head of Sales Sinead Mallon by email (email@example.com) or phone (UK: +44 (0) 207 375 7228).
It's good to be away from the desk and daily business and take the time to reflect on these issues and how we deal with it as a company
Elvira Wilthagen, Eden City Hotels
Download the brochure now to find out more about joining your industry peers at Europe's biggest revenue management conference!
I hope to see you in Prague this November.
Global Events Director