Join the West Coast's largest digital travel conference of 300+ industry leaders.
We've got so much to talk about, we've split it into three streams (click on the buttons):
3 in-depth Travel conferences on the Key Issues of 2017 and beyond
Mobile and Tech Innovation Strategies:
Mobile is fundamentally changing the way online travel brands do business. Mobile is not only fueling key shifts in consumer behavior but also it is also facilitating new business models and industry partnerships
Social Media, Marketing and Data Strategies:
The revolution in segmentation, targeting and personalization - and what travel brands and marketers must do to both understand and serve customers better in our new digital world
The Start-up Village:
A special bolt on program to cater to our growing start-up community interested in travel. Complete with its own networking and a start-up competition
Below is a preview of what to expect for 2017, click here to see the full speaker list
Angel Llull MancasBooking.com
Regional Director N. America
Barry GoldsteinWyndham Hotel Group
Chief Digital & Distribution Officer
Dana ShefskyHilton Worldwide
Director, Brand & Guest Technology, Digital Product Innovation
Daniel HoughtonLonely Planet
Robecta MaCathay Pacific
Want to learn more about other speakers taking the stage- click here to see the entire speaker list
"Great place to absorb a ton of information across several travel verticals"- Randy Dearborn, MGM Resorts International
See for yourself why this is a must attend event!
- Master the art of tech evolution in travel to win: Get a head start on how to rapidly evolve your strategy to adapt to mobile and tech savvy brands, and gain insights into simplifying and sustaining your product to win the customer.
- The Appetite for Apps, VR and AI: How can travel companies start thinking through the new and emerging technologies coming to market to give potential researchers, dreamers, experiencers and bookers new options for achieving their goals?
- And a lot more - click here to review the full agenda and request the event brochure
- Leverage the emotional power of social media and marketing: It is the micro moments that count: see how you can use targeted content and advertising to enhance engagement and drive loyalty.
- Personalizing your product and driving up revenues: Travel behavior is changing and customers want more from a trip. See how you can unlock new revenue streams by bolting on customized options across the travelers’ journey.
- Click here to learn more about the agenda topics
Who Attends This Event?
Areas of Responsibility
Who attends EyeforTravel San Francisco? Here's a quick glance of our 2016 attendees:
Request the event brochure here to get the most up to date attendee list
Here’s What This Event Will Help You With:
If you would like to learn more about the topics covered - check out the agenda here!
"I am happy I attended - it was my first time, I learned a lot - I would really recommend other parts of my org to attend in the future"- Michelle Young, Air Canada
4 Reasons you Cannot Miss EyeforTravel San Francisco
EyeforTravel San Francisco is not a normal conference. Our mission is to enable you to compete for bookings like a natural born digital brand and build the tech driven, insight inspired distribution partnerships that will provide services travelers want. 2017 will guarantee:
"I continue to recommend Social Media and Mobile Strategies for Travel to colleagues and peers based on the wealth of content and knowledge assembled."- Gregg Tilston, Flight Centre Travel Group