The 2018 agenda
- The future big guns - what is the potential of voice, AI & machine learning in transforming your digital strategy?
- The technology wave: Where should you invest, and how can you measure the effectiveness of your strategy?
- The digital age has elevated customer expectations - ensure a customer-centric business that competes in the digital age
Sam MacDonnell Chief Technology Officer HotelTonight
Dan Christian Chief Digital Officer The Travel Corporation
Christina Heggie Investment Principal Jet Blue Technology Ventures
- AI for travel planning vs customer service - what parts of the workflow can be automated in an end to end customer journey?
- Customers + wealth of information - How are travel brands creating data sets that hold real value? Using AI to unlock the secrets of the traveller’s behavior
- The role of data and contextual computing in identifying touchpoints - curate experiences around those key moments and truly engage
Jay Fluegel Head of Product - Customer Care Expedia
- Dive deeper into analytics to improve targeting and understanding of customer behaviour
- Chop and change your offering to directly appeal to your customer - understand customer likes, dislikes and preferences - use data and knowledge to provide a personalized and unique experience
- Nail your cross-device attribution strategy - follow your customer more accurately to create personalized interactions between the customer and your brand
Gilad Berenstein CEO Utrip.com
- The changing nature of alternative lodging and the rise of new players - what does the current consumer consumption model look like?
- How are alternative accommodation options refining their customer experience and driving loyalty?
- The future of the hotel - how can hotels change and adapt? What will the impact of the notion of the decentralized, fluid, alternative hotel world hold?
Tim Goodwin Chief Technology Officer Vacasa
Reda Berrehili Chief Technology Officer OneFineStay
- Leverage the speed, scale, and intelligence of machine learning to build complete, unified customer profiles that travel brands can action on -- in just a few weeks
- Amperity's plug and play technology - fuel your existing systems with unified customer data for enhanced personalization and customer experiences
- Incorporate machine learning and drive significant increases in revenue and customer loyalty, as well as decreasing costs
Stuart Greif Practice Lead - Travel & Hospitality Amperity (previously Microsoft lead)
- The intersection between technology, digital and physical – looking through the lenses and identifying the customer problem from the get-go
- Digital disruption in the age of the connected traveller - branding and relevant communication throughout the digital consumer journey. Learn how to successfully cut through the noise
- Be a digital detective; multi touch attribution, instead of last touch - gain a deeper understanding of your customer to provide an exceptional experience
- Adopting the simple measures and processes to personalize and drive loyalty
Bill Ramsey Senior Director – Mobile & Emerging Channels Choice Hotels
- How can a focus on brand building in the fragmented marketing and media landscape lead to increased brand love, loyalty and, ultimately, sales and market share?
- Explore the roles of purpose-led brands, advanced targeting and dynamic messaging
- Successfully build a seamless customer journey in marketing today
Amy Martin Ziegenfuss VP - Global Marketing Hilton
- A brief background on blockchain and an explanation on how smart contracts work
- Centralized vs. Decentralized - what are the differences?
- Practical examples of blockchain in use and the opportunities in travel
Pedro Renaud Anderson Founder Winding Tree
- Successfully engage with your digitally distracted audience - effective and relevant messaging to the right person at the right place and right time
- Own big data to personalize and engage with programmatic marketing and digital offers - provide a contextual experience for customers across all devices
- The role of predictive analytics in your marketing strategy - create a relationship with your customers and develop brand loyalty
Marco Fanton Global Director of Marketing Melia Hotels International
- Practical applications to leverage AI - how can AI be incorporated into your marketing and social media strategies?
- AI as a tool to predict behaviours and buying patterns - pursue disruptive insights to ensure personalized interaction
- Developing the relevant content for your audience and drive customer engagement
Gurmeet Lamba COO Sentient Technologies
- Understanding lodging industry performance and its strength versus the previous peak
- Reviewing key economic activity that is driving increased demand for lodging
- Looking into the future; trends and data to watch
Isaac Collazo VP - Performance Strategy & Planning IHG
- The shift of advertising to mobile and video in the current environment
- What is the role of these tools in engaging with customers?
- Strategies to better leverage Facebook
- Understanding consumer buying trends and the growth in different markets – defining the value of a guest at any given moment
- The behavioural sciences associated with travel shopping: What tools and platforms are customers using, and what are the factors encouraging people to book?
- How are hoteliers using data and analytics to make decisions and market effectively?
- Being truly consumer-driven - the role of AI in aggregating data and enabling personalization
Steven Consiglio Corporate Innovation, Product Management, E-Commerce & Sales Booking.com
Ron Stevenson Director E-Commerce Davidson Hotels & Resorts
Carlos Sanchez Senior Manager - Big Data Analytics Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- The use of VR in your current marketing & advertising strategy
- How can you enhance and navigate the in-flight experience?
- The use of technology to engage the customer and heighten the customer experience
Robecta Ma VP - Marketing Cathay Pacific Airways
- Communicating the richness of the product and getting buy-in from your customers
Keith Wallis Director – Global Product Distribution Air Canada
- Harness the power of your influencer engagement strategy
- Leverage UGC to provide a unique and useful experience
- What role can dynamic content play in the smart targeting of customers and effective customer service?
Valerie Windsor Manager - Social Media & Content Marketing Air Canada Vacations
- What is the impact of a changing device and data landscape on product and partnerships?
- Data dating - How do you sift through the painful flings and find beneficial committed data partners?
- How can organizations manage strategic partnerships and successfully develop new ones?
- What is the role of the agency model in the current climate and what kind of partnerships does that involve? What is the role of the agent in providing this complete customer experience?
Emre Mangir CCO Mozio
Susan Black CCO CIE Tours
Jeff Lavender Chairman Avoya Travel
- An update on macro trends on potential travelers from China – what does the TAM (total addressable market and spending power) picture look like?
- What are the top destinations now, and in 5 years? Ascertain growth by region.
- The spending mix for Chinese travelers as a % of total by category - How can you tailor your service offerings?
- Key players who own the customer channels in China – i.e. Ctrip, Alibaba, Priceline. How are they positioned and what are the partnership opportunities available?
James Lee Managing Director Mizuho Securities
- Eran will deliver a brief presentation on Splitty’s journey the past year, some of the opportunities and milestones Splitty have reached since the awards in 2017, as well as the importance of innovation in travel.
Eran Shust CEO Splitty Travel
- Driving a mobile-first mindset and ensure cross device marketing
- A frictionless mobile experience which remove barriers and increases conversion - how can you ensure a seamless process, personalized engagement and most importantly an ecosystem which enables this?
- User experience is key: putting the customer first when it comes to user experience design and process decisions
- Multi-screen opportunities to optimise your revenue streams and drive loyalty
Brooks Martin Senior Director Mobile & Digital Guest Experience Marriott
- Create a narrative for your traveller and utilise customer data to inform decisions
- Ensure your content is relevant and personalized - utilising behaviour patterns to identify preferences, not just at the segment level
- Offering ancillary products at various touchpoints
Angel Llull Mancas Senior Director - North America Booking.com
Krista Pappas Vice President Lola
- Using audience insights to develop targeted campaigns and drive engagement
- Deliver personal and authentic content to excite and engage travellers
- Embracing cross channel integration
Senior representative Contiki
- The role of chatbots to service the customer
- Create personalized interaction between the consumer and a brand
- Measuring the success of your bot through engagement levels, sentiment analysis, response rates, bot mentions and click through rates
Utpal Kaul Head of Product - New Product Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Adopt a digital-first approach to your data capture strategy and ascertain a richer picture of each of your customers
- Measure customer behaviours across multiple devices – build an accurate reflection of consumer activity, media consumption, path-to-purchase and more
Christine Kettmer Senior Director - Customer Experience & Innovation Marriott
Siobhan Mitchell Director - Loyalty Marketing, Marketing & Sales Accor
- Capitalize on emerging technologies to utilize the vast amounts of customer data - how can you quickly query your data to personalize?
- The integration of chatbots into your existing strategy - for attracting customers, a separate marketing channel, traffic channel, and a sales channel
- Adopting efficiencies to enhance marketing efforts - how can you use machine learning as a vehicle for prospecting?
Maryna Shumaieva Co-Founder & CTO CruiseBe.com