Digital Partnerships, Data and Technology that Sell Travel and Build Seamless Experiences
This unique event forms part of EyeforTravel's San Francisco Digital Summit and is the first event of its kind in North America to bring together the savviest digital pioneers, data scientists from across travel, retail, airports, airlines, ground transportation and hospitality industries.
Top brands from each of these verticals will discuss how to leverage the latest tech innovations, data and partnerships to increase customer engagement, ancillary sales and grow brand loyalty.
See who took the stage last year!
Below is a sneak preview of what to expect for 2017, Sign up here to review the full speaker release in October.
Viceroy Hotel Group
Chief Digital Officer
VP Global Brand Marketing
VP of Mobile
VP Digital Product & Innovation
Chief Business Officer
Exclusive Video Highlights From 2016:
The Topics We Discussed In 2016
- Learn how to use the latest technology to engage customers and create a seamless travel experience - from the moment the customer leaves the house
- Trapped by an outdated system? Explore how to overcome legacy issues to prepare your backend for data dominance and get your systems to speak to one another
- Innovations in ground transportation: After years of inertia, the car, bus, train and transit industries are alive with innovation! Get up-to-speed with the latest business models and partnership opportunities
- The holy grail: Leverage proximity technology and advanced analytics to deliver personalised marketing strategy on-trip - integrating tours and activities
- Strategic brand partnerships: Enhance your competitiveness through strategic partnerships and offer unique competitive advantage
"I continue to recommend Social Media and Mobile Strategies for Travel to colleagues and peers based on the wealth of content and knowledge assembled."- Gregg Tilston, Flight Centre Travel Group
Who Attends This Event?
Areas of Responsibility
What's New in 2017?
- A whole new afternoon focused on data and partnerships that build seamless travel experiences and engages travelers
- New speakers - over 90% of the speaker line-up will be new for 2017!
- More mobile content - the event will be co-located with EyeforTravel's Mobile & Innovation in Travel conference 2017
- More senior speakers - how is social media being prioritized from a strategic standpoint and integrated across travel businesses?
- Enter the 2nd annual travel start-up village and bootcamp - get the advice and connections you need to successfully launch your business!