Mobile Strategies to Target and Engage the Travel Consumers
Mobile is fundamentally changing the way online travel brands do business. Not since the arrival of the web, has there been such a seismic shift in the industry. Mobile is not only fueling key shifts in consumer behavior but also it is also facilitating new business models and industry partnerships.
Don't lose out to your competitors - attend this 2 day executive conference to meet, network and do business with senior Online Travel, Tourism and Hospitality executives working in the areas of mobile, technology and innovation.
See who took the stage last year!
Below is a sneak preview of what to expect for 2017, Sign up here to review the full speaker release in October.
Viceroy Hotel Group
Chief Digital Officer
VP Global Brand Marketing
VP of Mobile
VP Digital Product & Innovation
Chief Business Officer
Exclusive Video Highlights From 2016:
Mobile Topics Highlights from 2016!
- The Great Mobile App Debate: Mobile Apps vs. Mobile Web – Who’s won the war?
- Learn How to Drive Forward Your Content strategies in A Mobile First World
- The Tinderization of Apps - Create Useful and Functional Apps that Travelers Want to Use
- Mobile Personalization to Drive Brand Loyalty
- And much, much more!
"I continue to recommend Social Media and Mobile Strategies for Travel to colleagues and peers based on the wealth of content and knowledge assembled."- Gregg Tilston, Flight Centre Travel Group
Who Attends This Event?
Areas of Responsibility
What's New in 2017?
The EyeforTravel Mobile Innovation and Strategies Conference for Travel will be collocated with our Social Media and Data & Partnership Conference.
Unlike a trade show, this executive conference enables attendees to share best practice strategies and hear speaker case studies from the best travel brands in the world. Past speakers include Airbnb, Uber, Facebook, twitter, Virgin America, KLM, Expedia, Orbitz, Tourism Australia, Starwood, Fairmont, Hyatt, IHG, American Airlines, Southwest and many more.
- A whole new track dedicated to how to adapt your strategy to better improve 'The Customer Experience with Data and Partnerships'
- Enter the travel start-up village - make the essential connections you need to launch your business!
- More interactive sessions with focused discussion groups
- EyeforTravel's Mobile Innovation in Travel Awards return to re-ignite the industry battle to be crowned best mobile in travel brand
- More senior speakers - how is mobile being prioritized from a strategic standpoint and integrated across travel businesses?