Social Media and Content Strategies to Drive Loyalty and Engagement
Innovative customer engagement is at the heart of every successful travel brand. Join North America's No.1 forum for top social media and mobile professionals to share cutting edge strategies, ideas and real world case studies to drive forward innovation and win those all important digitally savvy customers.
New for 2017, the event will form part of EyeforTravel's newly re-branded San Francisco Summit which incorporates EyeforTravel's Data and Partnershipsto for Travel 2017, as well as EyeforTravel's Mobile & Innovation in Travel conference and EyeforTravel's Start-up Village. One conference pass gives you access to all 4 events providing excellent value for money!
See who took the stage last year!
Below is a sneak preview of what to expect for 2017, Sign up here to review the full speaker release in October.
Viceroy Hotel Group
Chief Digital Officer
VP Global Brand Marketing
VP of Mobile
VP Digital Product & Innovation
Chief Business Officer
Exclusive Video Highlights From 2016:
Social Media and Content Topics We Covered in 2016
- The Great Mobile App Debate: Mobile Apps vs. Mobile Web - Who’s won the war?
- Drive Forward Your Content strategies in A Mobile First World
- The Tinderization of Apps - Create Useful and Functional Apps that Travelers Want to Use
- Build a Social Media for Customer Care Strategy for Success
- How to Implement Meaningful User Generated Content Strategies
- Harness Social Media Data to Increase Customer Engagement & Loyalty
- And much, much more!
"I continue to recommend Social Media and Mobile Strategies for Travel to colleagues and peers based on the wealth of content and knowledge assembled."- Gregg Tilston, Flight Centre Travel Group
Who Attends This Event?
Areas of Responsibility
What's New in 2017?
- A whole new afternoon focused on social media for customer care
- New speakers - over 90% of the speaker line-up will be new for 2017!
- More senior speakers - how is social media being prioritized from a strategic standpoint and integrated across travel businesses?
- More mobile content - the event will be co-located with EyeforTravel's Mobile & Innovation in Travel conference 2017
- Also running - enter the 2nd annual travel start-up village and bootcamp - get the advice and connections you need to successfully launch your business!