Innovative customer engagement is at the heart of every successful travel brand. Join West Coast’s largest forum and hear from top social media, content marketing and data experts who will be sharing cutting edge strategies, ideas and real world case studies to drive forward innovation and win those all-important digitally savvy customers.
Don’t miss out on the two-day celebration of fiery innovation, and will provide the perfect platform for your business to adapt and grow in times of disruption and change.
Below is a preview of what to expect for 2018, click here to see the full speaker list
Amy Martin Ziegenfuss VP - Global Marketing
Marco Fanton Global Director of Marketing
Melia Hotels International
Robecta Ma VP - Marketing
Cathay Pacific Airways
Krista Pappas Vice President
Valerie Windsor Manager - Social Media & Content Marketing
Air Canada Vacations
Will Farnan Client Partner - Travel Suppliers
Angel Llull Mancas Senior Director - North America
Christine Kettmer Senior Director - Customer Experience & Innovation
Siobhan Mitchell Director - Loyalty Marketing, Marketing & Sales
David Armstrong CEO
Key topics to be covered at the 2018 summit includes:
- Bring your brand into the digital age and drive loyalty- what is the role of brand storytelling in the future of marketing?
- Redefine and rebuild your social media and digital strategy through data, personalization & hyper-segmentation
- Supercharge your engagement strategy by utilizing digital tools and delivering relevant content
- Leverage data to both curate a seamless travel experience and build a successful content marketing program
- Leverage artificial intelligence to power your digital marketing and social media strategies
See what attendees say about EyeforTravel San Francisco
EyeforTravel San Francisco is where the leading digital professionals in travel meet, learn, partner and do business. Play the video alongside to hear what attendees had to say.Sign up for updates about 2018
Social Media and Content Topics We Covered in 2017
- The Great Mobile App Debate: Mobile Apps vs. Mobile Web - Who’s won the war?
- Drive Forward Your Content strategies in A Mobile First World
- The Tinderization of Apps - Create Useful and Functional Apps that Travelers Want to Use
- Build a Social Media for Customer Care Strategy for Success
- How to Implement Meaningful User Generated Content Strategies
- Harness Social Media Data to Increase Customer Engagement & Loyalty
- And much, much more!
"I continue to recommend Social Media and Mobile Strategies for Travel to colleagues and peers based on the wealth of content and knowledge assembled."- Gregg Tilston, Flight Centre Travel Group
Who Attends This Event?
Areas of Responsibility
What's New in 2018?
- A whole new afternoon focused on social media for customer care
- New speakers - over 90% of the speaker line-up will be new for 2018!
- More senior speakers - how is social media being prioritized from a strategic standpoint and integrated across travel businesses?
- More mobile content - the event will be co-located with EyeforTravel's Mobile & Innovation in Travel conference 2018.
- Also running - enter the 3rd annual travel start-up village and bootcamp - get the advice and connections you need to successfully launch your business!