Please note unfortunately this event has now been cancelled!
Exploring IT & Tech For The Travel And Hospitality Industries - Meeting in Boston This October 2013
The Smart Travel Technology Show brings together IT and technology thought leaders from the travel sector to discuss strategic and reactive issues in this space. Spend 2 days with the best IT and technology minds in travel and hospitality, filled with best-practice strategies, cutting-edge trends and opinionated debates about the topics which are affecting you and your business today. Forget sales pitches, and take home honest and practical advice from industry peers.
Expect to network with 150-200 leading hotels, resorts, airlines, OTAs, GDS system providers, cruises, destinations, tour operators and more as part of a targeted and relevant conference, rather than a large-scale trade show.
What Will You Learn About At This Conference?
We will deliver in-depth sessions on the topics and challenges you are faced with right now. Here are just some of the topics we will be addressing:
Unique Keynote Debates:
- How Will Airlines, Rail and Car Hire Brands Invest and Depend Upon Technology in The Future?
- Hear From Leading Hotels, Resorts, Cruise and Destinations On Their Technology and IT Strategies for 2013 & Beyond
- Discover How The OTAs, Meta-Search Providers & The GDSs Anticipate Travel Technology Will Change in 2013 & Beyond, And Why?
- Who Owns The Data Within Your Organisation?
Plus these in-depth targeted sessions:
- All Systems Go: Prepare for System Alignment with SAAS Based Solutions and (Even Bigger) Big Data
- Gain Better Payment Efficiency and Ensure You Are Legally Compliant
- Identify How to Make Strategic Changes to Wifi and Bandwidth for Ultimate Customer Satisfaction
- There's no IT in Team! Strategic Best Practices to Improve Internal Company Efforts
- Hanging on the Telephone: Mobile Strategies for A Technology Orientated World
- Innovation Motivation: Discover Futuristic Products that Will Change Consumer Behavior
- Pinpoint Important IT Related Travel Industry Trends to Stay Ahead of The Competition
- And much more!
Who Speaks At This Event?
Here are just some of the fantastic line up of speakers confirmed for The Smart Travel Technology Summit 2013 in Boston:
Adam Turnbull, Director of Distribution Operations, Rail Europe
Bill Dziura, Executive VP Information Technology, Collette Vacations
Colin Steele, VP Systems & Advanced Technology, Roomkey
Dwight Sholes, Senior Director, Cross Channel Innovation, American Express Vacations & Travel Impressions
Jon Glick , Director, PWC
Josep Bernat, Chief Revenue Officer, Odigeo Group (eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo and Travellink)
Kevin Carl, Partner, Accenture
Kevin O'Connor, EVP & CIO, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Lloyd Mcbean, Head of Research & Information Technology, Cayman Island Tourism
Lynn Carpenter, VP Marketing, Visit California
Phil Easter, Director Mobile Apps, American Airlines
Ted Hutchins, VP Information Systems & Technology, Porter Airlines
Vinay Moharil, Director of Engineering, Travelocity
Why Do You Need To Attend The 2013 Conference?
The Smart Technology Show is brand new to the 2013 EyeforTravel line-up. We researched this conference over six months by speaking to your industry peers, finding out their opportunities and challenges in the IT and travel technology areas. We understand travel technology and IT, but we also understand and know the travel industry better than any other conferences you'd come across. We've been involved in online travel news, research, reports and events since 1997 and run shows globally year on year. This is not a huge tradeshow, this is a focussed look at the issues that are affecting your travel business right now. Cut the hype and the red tape, and come and join other travel and hospitality professionals as part of this targeted group.
We guarantee that you will walk away from The Smart Travel Technology Show with the ammunition you need to improve your IT performance and technology strategies in order to significantly lift up your bottom lines. See our brochure with agenda and speaker line up if you need proof!
Summit at A Glance - What Can You Expect?
- Access to 2 days of action packed content- covering all the technology and IT related challenges you are facing right now
- Gain expert insights and trends and hear case-studies from nearly 30 of the leading technology and IT minds in the travel industry: covering airlines, hotels, car hire, OTAs, destinations, cruises, tour operators and more
- 2 days of concrete strategies, practical advice and best-practices instead of hype and buzzwords from the CIOs and CTOs that make the business decisions
- Unique, personalised networking with a large, relevant and high-level audience of real influencers, buyers and decision makers
What are you waiting for? Keep up to speed by downloading our event guide and gain access to data reports, webinars and news articles at the same time.
Feel free to get in touch with the EyeforTravel team for any other details, and see you in Boston in October!
Global Conference Director
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7229
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7229