Sorry you missed a great conference. Make sure you get notified about 2015 conference.
We're planning some interesting changes to this event. Please sign-up for updates to be the first to hear about the 2015 conference.
In a changing travel ecosystem data analytics and tech advances provide travel companies with an unrivalled opportunity to grow profits through data-driven decision making.
Over 130 of your industry peers have already registered - Don't miss your opportunity to join some of the smartest minds on online travel.
Benefit from two co-located conferences
The big data and analytics conference will be co-located with the Revenue, Yield and Pricing conference. For more information, click here
Experts leading the discussion in 2014 included:
SVP Commercial Strategy & Pricing
|Lennert De Jong
Director, Performance, Analysis & Intelligence
VP and MD EMEA
|Dr. Peter Baumgart
VP Group Pricing & Yield Management
Head of Ancillary Revenue and Partner Marketing
Director Revenue Management
SVP Global Revenue Management
VP Revenue Management & Distribution
|Maarten van der Lei
VP Revenue Management & Pricing Europe
What Will You Learn At This Conference?
- Discover data visualisation and how to present results in a meaningful way
- How to stitch data between company silos a create a more strategic vision of data integration
- Leverage multi-channel analytics: source, gather and analyze the right data to sell more travel products
- Know how to use data analytics to get the best return on your marketing spend
- Find out how to use data to create excellent customer experiences and differentiate youself from competitors
- Ensure you know how to bring scientific data best practices to your travel business
- Explore how the industry leaders in revenue management are using analytics to improve revenue integrity
- Analytics in action in the travel supply chain – use fact not feeling to improve your distribution strategy
- ...and much more
This conference is selling out - Register your place now to avoid disappointment
Gain insight from industry leaders including:
- Fernando Vives, SVP Commercial Strategy & Pricing, NH Hotels
- Agnes Roquefort, SVP Global Revenue Management, Accor
- Joerg Esser, Managing Director Hotels4U, Thomas Cook Group
- Dr. Henrik Imhof, Managing Director Yield Management & Pricing, Sixt
- Lennert De Jong, Commercial Director, citizenM
- Dr. Peter Baumgart, VP Group Pricing, Kuoni
- Colin Lews, Director Marketing, bmi regional
- Maarten van der Lei, VP Pricing & Revenue Management Europe, KLM
- Lisa Jebodhsingh, Director Performance, Analysis & Intelligence, IHG
- Kam Rai, Head of Group Analytics, Momondo Group
- Charlie Ballard, Director Research, TripAdvisor
- Alex Marandon, Director Business Analytics & Data Management, ebookers.com
See the full speaker line-up here.
Check out the 2013 video to learn more about the European event:
For all event enquiries, contact:
Global Conference Director
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7219
US: 1 800 814 3459 ex. 7219