Place Personalization at the Heart of Your Marketing & RM Strategies to Engage Your Customers, Drive Loyalty & Increase Profits
In the new digital age data is your biggest asset - but is your company strategically and systematically prepared to take advantage and reap the rewards?
Smart Travel Analytics is North America's only data & analytics conference for travel executives - spend 2 days learning how to ensure you have the right strategy, systems, staff and culture in place to use analytics to outperform your competitors.
2016 Confirmed Speakers Include:
Customer Data & Analytics
SVP Revenue Management
La Quinta Inns & Suites
VP Merchandizing & Ancillary Revenues
Managing Director Customer Experience
Senior Director - Analytics
Chief Revenue Officer
Key Data & Analytics Topics:
- How to Outperform Your Competitors By Bringing a Holistic View of Analytics to Your Organization
- Harness Analytics To Provide a Seamless Consumer-Centric Travel Experience to Your Multi-Screen Consumer
- Increase Revenue By Placing Data at the Heart of Your Upselling Strategies
- Discover How to Combine Analytics with your Loyalty Program to Create High-Value Loyal Customers For Years To Come
- Structuring The Unstructured: Use Analytics to Gain Actionable Insights from Social Media, Online Reviews and Guest Surveys
Confront Your Challenges With 150+ of Your Industry Peers
Here's a glimpse of who is already registered to attend:
- CRO, Hersha Hospitality Management
- CEO, Best Price Cruises
- CIO & CMO, Viagens Abreu
- VP Revenue, Pacifica Hotels
- Marketing Analytics Director, Air Canada
- VP, FareCompare
- Senior Director, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Carlson Rezidor
What Past Attendees Had to Say:
Excellent conference filling a much needed gap in the travel space.
Jeremy Terbush, VP Analytics, Wyndham Exchange and Rental
Incredible opportunity to listen and share great information on such a niche component of the industry. I was able to extract take-aways from each section of the agenda!
Lorrie Farrell, Senior Business Analyst, AAA Southern New England
I learned a lot and was able to think of applicable projects to take back to my company, triggered by the content of the presentations.
Jamie Sidway, Manager- Strategic Analysis, Allegiant Air
The best conference I have ever attended...!
Jennifer Yacenda, Associate Director, Channel & Digital Analytics, Starwood Hotels
Fills an empty space of the cross section of analytics and business intelligence in the travel space. Delighted to be a part of this, please keep it a regular occurence.
Menka Uttamchandani, VP Business Intelligence, Denihan Hospitality Group
Very interesting conference, lots of good speeches and I met great people.
William El Kaim, Marketing Technology Director - Global Product Innovation, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Two fully packed days of useful presentations, discussions and networking. This subject is red-hot!
Nigel Collett, Principal Consultant, T4G Limited
I've been waiting for a conference with analytics and it was an amazing, informative event where the speakers shared valuable information. Enlightening!
Losy Bardsley, Director - Inventory, Distribution & Yield Management, Westgate Resorts
For all event comments, questions and enquiries contact:
Global Conference Director
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7229
US: 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7229