Welcome to The Smart Travel Analytics Show: Exploring Data, Analytics and Performance Strategy for The Travel Industry
The Smart Travel Analytics Show brings together thought leaders and practitioners of data and analytics in the travel and hospitality spaces. Expect to network with leading hotels, airlines, OTAs, GDS, Cruises, Destinations and travel technology companies from across North America and beyond. Spend 2 days filled with best-practice strategies, cutting-edge trends and vigorous debate - as well as powerful networking opportunities with the analytics and data travel industry elite.
What Will You Learn About At This Conference?
We will deliver in-depth sessions on the topics and challenges you are faced with right now. Here are just some of the topics we covered in the January 2013 conference:
- See why real-time data should be at the core of your business strategy
- Improve your customer segmentation for better CRM, Pricing and Loyalty results
- Harness social, mobile and SEO analytics and data in a transitioning world
- Understand the issues with big data and paid search, and figure out how to get around them
- Create a data culture in your organisation: how to integrate systems and human resources for better data sharing
- Get better data mining results and a meticulous performance strategy in place
- Discover more on safe data warehousing and fraud protection
- Best practice analysis for every corner of your business
- ...and much more.
Who Speaks At This Event?
At the 2013 conference, we lined up nearly 30 travel industry data experts lined up for this in-depth travel analytics conference. Here's a sample of who was on the speaking roster:
- Glenn Fogel, Head of Worldwide Strategy and Planning, EVP,The Priceline Group
- Martin Stolfa, VP Revenue Analysis,Hilton Worldwide
- Chris Amenechi, VP E-Commerce & Merchandising,United Airlines
- William Beckler, Director of Innovation,Travelocity International
- Neil Hoyne, Global Program Manager - Attribution,Google
- Jim Sprigg, Director of Customer Analytics,IHG
- Lothaire Ruellan, Director Online Marketing,Rail Europe North America
- Brian Garavuso, EVP & CIO,Diamond Resorts International
- Sarah Searls, VP Performance Analytics,Choice Hotels
- William Beckler, Head of Innovation,Travelocity International
- Pascal Moyon, Director of Brand & Digital Marketing,Hertz
- William El Kaim,Marketing Technology Director, Global Product Innovation,Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Shana Pereira, International Director- Americas,Tourism Queensland
- Paul Murray, VP Revenue Management,Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Sheleen Quish, SVP IT & HR,Ameristar Casinos Inc
- Jeremy Terbush, VP Analytics,Wyndham Exchange and Rentals
- David Schmitt, Director, Interactive Marketing Operations and Analytics,IHG
- Jason Bryant, Founder & President, Nor1
We also had fantastic brands attend the event. See who attended along with American Airlines, Allegiant Air, Emirates, Cayman Tourism, Marriott and more
Why Do You Need To Attend The 2014 Conference?
The Smart Travel Analytics Show was the first of its kind in January 2013, and is still completely unique. The feedback from attendees who attendeed was outstanding- scroll down to below for some of our testimonials, and see why you can't miss it in 2014!
Following a global newsroom spotlight on big data and analytics, EyeforTravel is constantly researching this space speaking to hundreds of your industry peers about their challenges and opportunities. We put together our agendas based on what your peers in the industry are talking about. We really understand data and analytics challenges better than any other conference out there. That's why you can't find a more relevant, targeted conference anywhere else.
We guarantee that you will walk away from The Smart Travel Analytics Show with the ammunition you need to improve your data and performance strategies and lift up your bottom lines. See our agenda and speaker line up if you need proof!
Summit at A Glance - What Can You Expect?
- Access to 2 days of action packed content- covering all the data, analytics and performance challenges you are facing right now
- Gain expert insights and trends and hear case-studies from nearly 30 of the leading data and performance minds in the travel industry: covering airlines, hotels, car hire, OTAs, destinations, tour operators and more
- 2 days of concrete strategies, practical advice and best-practices instead of hype and buzzwords
- Incredible networking with a large, relevant and high-level audience of real influencers, buyers and decision makers
What are you waiting for? Keep up to speed by downloading our event guide and gain access to data reports, webinars and news articles at the same time.
Feel free to get in touch with the EyeforTravel team for any other details, and see you in New York in January 2014!
Director of Events & Industry Analysis
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7229
US: 800 814 3459 7229