The dates and venue for the 2016 event will be announced shortly
In the new digital age data is your biggest asset - but is your company strategically and systematically prepared to take advantage and reap the rewards?
Smart Travel Analytics is North America's no.1 data & analytics conference for travel executives - spend 2 days learning how to ensure you have the right strategy, systems, staff and culture in place to use analytics to outperform your competitors.
2015 Confirmed Speakers Included:
Gray Line Worldwide
Managing Director - Customer Policy
SVP Strategy & Analytics
Marketing Science Lead
La Quinta Inns & Suites
Manager, Customer Insights – Digital
Director Search Optimization
Key Data & Analytics Topics:
- How to Outperform Your Competitors By Bringing a Holistic View of Analytics to Your Organization
- Harness Analytics To Provide a Seamless Consumer-Centric Travel Experience to Your Multi-Screen Consumer
- Increase Revenue By Placing Data at the Heart of Your Upselling Strategies
- Discover How to Combine Analytics with your Loyalty Program to Create High-Value Loyal Customers For Years To Come
- Structuring The Unstructured: Use Analytics to Gain Actionable Insights from Social Media, Online Reviews and Guest Surveys
- The Future Of Search Marketing: Understand how the Search Landscape is Changing and how to Overcome the Rising Cost of Customer Acquisition
Confront Your Challenges With 150+ of Your Industry Peers
Here's a glimpse of who registered in 2015:
- COO, Best Price Cruises
- CEO, Hostel Rocket
- CIO & CMO, Viagens Abreu
- VP Marketing, Northern Quest Resort & Casino
- Marketing Analytics Director, Air Canada
- Commercial Analyst, Air New Zealand
- Manager Review Services, TripAdvisor
- Principal Analytical Lead, Google
- Revenue Optimization Director, Carlson Rezidor
See the full list of past attendees - http://events.eyefortravel.com/smart-travel-analytics-north-america/attendees.php
What Past Attendees Had to Say:
Excellent conference filling a much needed gap in the travel space.
Jeremy Terbush, VP Analytics, Wyndham Exchange and Rental
Incredible opportunity to listen and share great information on such a niche component of the industry. I was able to extract take-aways from each section of the agenda!
Lorrie Farrell, Senior Business Analyst, AAA Southern New England
I learned a lot and was able to think of applicable projects to take back to my company, triggered by the content of the presentations.
Jamie Sidway, Manager- Strategic Analysis, Allegiant Air
The best conference I have ever attended...!
Jennifer Yacenda, Associate Director, Channel & Digital Analytics, Starwood Hotels
Fills an empty space of the cross section of analytics and business intelligence in the travel space. Delighted to be a part of this, please keep it a regular occurence.
Menka Uttamchandani, VP Business Intelligence, Denihan Hospitality Group
Very interesting conference, lots of good speeches and I met great people.
William El Kaim, Marketing Technology Director - Global Product Innovation, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Two fully packed days of useful presentations, discussions and networking. This subject is red-hot!
Nigel Collett, Principal Consultant, T4G Limited
I've been waiting for a conference with analytics and it was an amazing, informative event where the speakers shared valuable information. Enlightening!
Losy Bardsley, Director - Inventory, Distribution & Yield Management, Westgate Resorts
For all event comments, questions and enquiries contact:
Global Conference Director
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7229
US: 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7229