Improve Your Analytics and Performance Strategies to Drive Higher Revenues
The Smart Travel Analytics Show brings together thought leaders and practitioners of data and analytics in the travel and hospitality spaces. Expect to network with leading hotels, airlines, OTAs, GDS, Cruises, Destinations and travel technology companies from across North America and beyond. Spend 2 days filled with best-practice strategies, cutting-edge trends and vigorous debate - as well as powerful networking opportunities with the analytics and data travel industry elite.
Chief Revenue Officer
|Rebecca de Leon Fraiz
Consultant | Advanced & Consumer Analytics | Strategic & Portfolio Marketing
|Michael S. Stromer
VP - Customer Connections, Marketing - Digital, Loyalty, & Corporate Social Responsibility
|Benjamin J. van-Rooy
Director - Global Business Consulting
Director of Innovation - Big Data Analytics
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Chief Revenue Officer
Director of Analytics
Wyndham Exchange & Rentals
Account Executive, Travel
VP - Marketing
Club Med North America
VP - Revenue Analysis & Decision Technology
Director Analytics & Search
Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
Director Corporate Strategy and Business Development
Director of Revenue
Novotel North America - Accor
President, Travel Media Group
Here's a glimpse of who is attending this Summit. Join to share ideas and network with:
- Senior Business Aanalyst, American Airlines
- Director - Innovation & Big Data Analytics, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Vice President - Marketing & Internet North America, Club Med
- Director - Analytics & Search Optimization, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
- Analyst, Google
- Vice President Analytics, Hyatt
- Strategic Insights & Planning Director, IHG
- Vice President - Customer Intelligence Solutions, Marriott International
- Vice President - Marketing, Starwood Vacation Ownership
- President, USA Today
- Director, Wyndham Hotel Group
agenda, speaker line-up and all further informationDownload your copy of the full brochure now for the
What Will You Learn About At This Conference?
- See why real-time data should be at the core of your business strategy
- Understand how to use analytics to drive growth
- Learn to analyze all the data at your disposal to improve your organization’s functions
- Leverage multi channel analytics: source, gather and analyze the right data to sell more travel products
- Know how to use data analytics to get the best return on your marketing spend
- Find out how to use data to create excellent customer experiences and differentiate youself from competitors
- Ensure you know how to bring scientific data best practices to your travel business
- Explore how the industry leaders in revenue management are using analytics
- Utilize analytics in action in the travel supply chain – use fact not feeling to improve your distribution strategy
- ...and much more.
to get a sense of what we coverSee the full 2014 agenda here
The best conference I have ever attended...!
Jennifer Yacenda, Associate Director, Channel & Digital Analytics, Starwood Hotels
Who Speaks At This Event?
At the 2013 conference, we lined up nearly 30 travel industry data experts lined up for this in-depth travel analytics conference. Here's a sample of who was on the speaking roster:
- Martin Stolfa, VP Revenue Analysis,Hilton Worldwide
- Chris Amenechi, VP E-Commerce & Merchandising,United Airlines
- William Beckler, Director of Innovation,Travelocity International
- Neil Hoyne, Global Program Manager - Attribution,Google
- Jim Sprigg, Director of Customer Analytics,IHG
- Lothaire Ruellan, Director Online Marketing,Rail Europe North America
- Brian Garavuso, EVP & CIO,Diamond Resorts International
- Sarah Searls, VP Performance Analytics,Choice Hotels
- William Beckler, Head of Innovation,Travelocity International
- Pascal Moyon, Director of Brand & Digital Marketing,Hertz
- William El Kaim,Marketing Technology Director, Global Product Innovation,Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Shana Pereira, International Director- Americas,Tourism Queensland
- Paul Murray, VP Revenue Management,Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Sheleen Quish, SVP IT & HR,Ameristar Casinos Inc
- Jeremy Terbush, VP Analytics,Wyndham Exchange and Rentals
- David Schmitt, Director, Interactive Marketing Operations and Analytics,IHG
- Jason Bryant, Founder & President, Nor1
We also had fantastic brands attend the event.
See who else will be speaking in 2014!JetBlue, Club Med, Marriott Vacations...
Excellent conference filling a much needed gap in the travel space.
Jeremy Terbush, VP Analytics, Wyndham Exchange and Rental
Why Do You Need To Attend The 2014 Conference?
The Smart Travel Analytics Show was the first of its kind in January 2013, and is still completely unique. The feedback from attendees who attendeed was outstanding- scroll down to below for some of our testimonials, and see why you can't miss it in 2014!
Following a global newsroom spotlight on big data and analytics, EyeforTravel is constantly researching this space speaking to hundreds of your industry peers about their challenges and opportunities. We put together our agendas based on what your peers in the industry are talking about. We really understand data and analytics challenges better than any other conference out there. That's why you can't find a more relevant, targeted conference anywhere else.
We guarantee that you will walk away from The Smart Travel Analytics Show with the ammunition you need to improve your data and performance strategies and lift up your bottom lines. See our agenda and speaker line up if you need proof!
Fills an empty space of the cross section of analytics and business intelligence in the travel space. Delighted to be a part of this, please keep it a regular occurence.
Menka Uttamchandani, VP Business Intelligence, Denihan Hospitality Group
Summit at A Glance - What Can You Expect?
- Access to 2 days of action packed content- covering all the data, analytics and performance challenges you are facing right now
- Gain expert insights and trends and hear case-studies from nearly 30 of the leading data and performance minds in the travel industry: covering airlines, hotels, car hire, OTAs, destinations, tour operators and more
- 2 days of concrete strategies, practical advice and best-practices instead of hype and buzzwords
- Incredible networking with a large, relevant and high-level audience of real influencers, buyers and decision makers
What are you waiting for? Keep up to speed by downloading our event guide and gain access to data reports, webinars and news articles at the same time.
Feel free to get in touch with the EyeforTravel team for any other details, and see you in New York in January 2014!
Global Conference Director, EyeforTravel
T: US: 1 201-204-1694