Learn how to Utilise Data Innovation to Deliver Exceptional Customer Experience and Drive your Bottom Line
The importance of data utilisation has never been more important to the travel industry, especially in a time of turbulence and disruption. Whether it is marketing, product development or revenue management, travel companies now must utilise data across departments.
Are you making the most of the data you are already collecting? Explore how to draw useful customer insight from sources you already have access to.
Join 200 senior leaders, analyst and innovators from the world of travel data in one of the best venues in Amsterdam to network, learn and forge new partnerships for 2017 and beyond!
Top Speakers For 2016 Include:
Alessandra Di Lorenzo
Chief Commerical Advertising Officer
Chief Business Officer
- Joerg Esser
Group Complementary Director
Director of Revenue Management EMEA
Wyndham Hotel Group
Director of European Revenue Management
Choice Hotels International
Senior Revenue Development Manager
Dr Henrik Imhof
Head of Yield Management and Pricing
Sixt Rent a Car
Director of Lodging Revenue Optimization
Smart Travel Data Summit 2016 Covers More Than Data!
Past Speakers At EyeforTravel Events Include:
Who Is This Conference Perfect For?
- Senior Marketing Executives - those who want to capitalise on the wealth of data you have
- Revenue Managers - from yield and profit, to ancillary and partnership managers
- Analytics Professionals - if you eat, sleep and dream data, from BI through to BD
- Product Developers- from conception to redevelopment to hotels or mobile apps
- Data Scientists - the new kids on the block with the know how to drive data learning
- We think this is for anyone who wants to understand how to use data and analytics to make better products and decisions!
Testimonials From EyeforTravel Event Attendees:
"The Eye for Travel event in Amsterdam brings together senior players in the travel industry to discuss the latest trends in the industry and how the different players approach them."- VP Business Development, RateGain
"This event has offered great opportunities to network, I have had great conversations with speakers and other attendants"- Lecturer, Stenden University
"Great conference with relevant content, lively speakers, and ample networking opportunities."- Director, Customer Insights & Reporting, FRHI Hotels and Resorts
"First time, will attend again"- Hospitality Business Analyst, SOK