Top Speakers For 2016 Included:
Alessandra Di Lorenzo
Chief Commerical Advertising Officer
Chief Business Officer
- Joerg Esser
Group Complementary Director
Director of European Revenue Management
Choice Hotels International
Senior Revenue Development Manager
Dr Henrik Imhof
Head of Yield Management and Pricing
Sixt Rent a Car
Director of Lodging Revenue Optimization
Bringing travel’s data and commercial experts together
The opportunities are huge! The travel industry has the tools insight and desire to turn customer data in to customer insight and crucially into actions that provide a better service and better travel products.
But so are the threats! At the same time the industry is faced with incredibly powerful search engines and social media platforms and data first organisations with seemingly unlimited data budgets and expertise who are increasing our marketing and distribution costs and reducing customer loyalty.
Real customer insight can stop your travel product becoming a commodity and it is this conference that enables its 200 data scientist’s attendees to do just that.
Over 2 days our attendees look at all areas of Data innovation and leave truly understanding how to structure data strategies that take distribution partnerships, forecasting personalisation and customer service and so loyalty to a new level.
Companies Already Attending
Agenda at a Glance
Testimonials From EyeforTravel Event Attendees:
"The Eye for Travel event in Amsterdam brings together senior players in the travel industry to discuss the latest trends in the industry and how the different players approach them."- VP Business Development, RateGain
"This event has offered great opportunities to network, I have had great conversations with speakers and other attendants"- Lecturer, Stenden University
"Great conference with relevant content, lively speakers, and ample networking opportunities."- Director, Customer Insights & Reporting, FRHI Hotels and Resorts
"First time, will attend again"- Hospitality Business Analyst, SOK
Who Is This Conference Perfect For?
- Senior Marketing Executives - those who want to capitalise on the wealth of data you have
- Revenue Managers - from yield and profit, to ancillary and partnership managers
- Analytics Professionals - if you eat, sleep and dream data, from BI through to BD
- Product Developers- from conception to redevelopment to hotels or mobile apps
- Data Scientists - the new kids on the block with the know how to drive data learning
- We think this is for anyone who wants to understand how to use data and analytics to make better products and decisions!