Drive Your Social Media and Mobile Strategy to the Next Level to Engage and Convert the Online Travel Consumer in APAC
Stay on the pulse of Social Media and Mobile in the travel industry by attending APAC's essential Social Media & Mobile in Travel event. Gain critical and indispensable facts, discussion and debate on your brand's social media & mobile strategy which you can use to significantly increase your customer engagement and ROI.
Here's What Valuable Insight You Can Gain From 2013's Line Up:
- Discover where to invest next: Explore the latest trends in APAC's most popular social media channels and how to deliver your message successfully through these
- Maximize the Mobile: Hear and examine valuable case studies on how to successfully deliver and promote your travel product in APAC through the mobile device
- Debate the latest and most innovative social media initiatives to benchmark your current strategy and create your critical map for the future of your travel product in APAC
- Significantly improve client retention & loyalty through delivering an outstanding customer experience through the mobile: what works and what doesn’t!
- Big Data and Smart Data – Discover what data you should be paying attention to when building your social media and mobile strategies in APAC to generate an even bigger ROI
Download the brochure now to receive the full speaker line up and detailed topic sessions (Hong Kong, 27-28th November)
2013 Speakers include:
- Jayne Leung Head of Advertising Sales Facebook
- Aliza Knox MD APAC Twitter
- Dean Dacko SVP Malaysia Airlines
- Jonathan Hutt Deputy GM Strategic Planning Spring Airlines
- Antoine Peigner Head of e-Commerce Hub, APAC Air France KLM
- Beth He Department Director International Websites Ctrip
- Jenna Qian Deputy General Manager Qunar
- Christian Cadeo Head of Mobile Google
- Ms Widhadh Waheed Director of Social Media Marketing Shangri-La Hotels
- Emilie Coulton Director of Digital Strategy Accor Hotels
- Shashank Nigam CEO Simpliflying
- Zaeem Mirza Digital Marketing Specialist Qatar Airways
- Yosuke Inubushi Producer Jalan.net
- Steve Pang Co-Founder You Bibi
- Napoleon Biggs CEO Group Gravitas
- Andy Chang Director Digital Marketing Hyatt Asia Pacific
- Takanobu Yamamoto President Rakuten Travel
- Karen Tam Assistant General Manager Habour City
- Sean Seah Managing Director APAC Groupon
- Dhiraj Trivedi Director of Group Marketing The Park Hotels
- Baldev Dhir Head eMarketing ITC Hotels
What Makes This Event Different?
- Travel Focus: This event is specifically targeted to hone in on the issues and opportunities the travel industry faces in social media and mobile
- Senior Level Decision-Making Executives Only: Your time is precious, so we have drawn 150-200 senior-level-only execs into one room, to focus on the answers you need to drive your social media & mobile strategy forward. Attendees include industry experts from leading e-commerce, marketing, mobile, social media, CRM, sales executives from Asia's top hotels, accommodation providers, airlines, cruise, car hire, rail, ferry, online travel agents, tour operators, GDS and corporate travel companies
- Networking to the Next Level: As well as during the event in networking breaks, make sure you attend pre and post event networking parties to maximize the time you spend with the key people you want to build relationships and do business with
- Business Deals: Register now and you also gain access to the online networking suite, allowing you to reach out and communicate with all other attendees, speakers and sponsors in advance of the event
Download the e-brochure here to see the full programme - speaker line up and sessions you could listen to and take part in
Here's what delegates to our conferences have said about our past social media and mobile conferences:
A powerful starting point to redefine key focus points for your online strategy, providing valuable insights from a broad range of industry professionals.
Niek Stevens, E-Communications & Retention Manager, Park Plaza Hotels
It was great to attend Online Marketing & Social Media in Travel Summit 2011. Very insightful and interesting to see how the rest of the world travel dynamics are different from the Middle East ones. Looking forward to the next one!
Mazen Abou Hatab, Head of Marketing, Joob.com
This has been my second summit by EyeforTravel. To travel from South Africa to attend means that the contents are worth the while. Enjoyed the diversity of subject matter and will attend again.
Johann Beukes, CEO, TRAVELinform
Great event for understanding the cutting-edge social media activities in the travel industry, both the web and mobile.
Gregory Linn, Director - Hotel & Travel - Europe, Groupon
It was a fantastic conference, sharing opinions and meeting people.
Maria Puzankova, Editor in Chief, Travel.ru
EyeforTravel summits consistently deliver great content and valuable connections.
Richard Eisermann, Strategic Director, Prospect
Very interesting and good speakers that offered both clear overall visions and tangible examples that can immediately be applied to different levels of the organisation.
Guy Kessels, Online Marketing Coordinator Benelux, Park Plaza Hotels
Download the Brochure Now! to receive the full speaker line up and detailed topic sessions (Hong Kong, 27-28th November)
Get in touch if you have any questions, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Conference Director, Asia-Pacific
T: UK +44 (0)207 375 7158
US: 800 814 3459 7158