Convert APAC's Multi-Screen Travel Consumer by Integrating Social Media and Mobile Strategies
For travel brands in 2015, the channels for online marketing become increasingly diverse. You are able to reach the consumer at a number of stages across the entire journey: Inspiration, Planning, Research, Booking, Travel and Reviewing. Challenges and opportunities lie at each of these touch-points and it is essential that travel brands are utilizing the power of personalisation, mobile and social media in order to stay ahead of their competition.
Are you up-to-date with the trends changing online travel in 2015?
Hear 30+ expert speakers on the following topics and gain insight you'll find nowhere else:
- Your Consumer & the Future of Online Travel Marketing
- Mobile First: Hear the a-z on apps, mobile-optimised websites, data sharing technologies
- Social Media: Measuring Real Conversions through regional channels and discover what's changed
- Content: Use the power of native advertising and content to it's full potential
- Usability & Cross-Platform Seamlessness: make sure your customer's UX is ahead of your competitors
- China Focus: Social and mobile trends which will make you rethink where you get your ROI
- Consumer Technology: Exciting demonstrations in wearables & the future of tech in travel
The latest speakers to join 2015's fantastic line-up include...:
David L. Yong
Global eCommerce & Mobile Leader/Head of Product
Industry Head, Travel APAC
Managing Director China
Chief Marketing Officer
Rakuten Travel, Inc.
Vice President APAC
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Social, Mobile & Emerging Technologies Asia Pacific
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
What Makes This Event Different?
- Travel Centric: Drawing all aspects, challenges and opportunities in travel for online marketers, eCommerce and Social Media executives
- Senior Level : Niche 200 senior-level audience from travel brands (hotels, airlines, intermediaries, suppliers) across the whole of APAC
- Premium Networking: Attend the multiple networking events to maximize the time you spend time with the key people you should be doing business with
- Unrivalled Insight: rigorously researched agenda and speakers to give you such valuable insight and to make sure your pass is worth every cent and more!
What our delegates say:
It was great to connect with people at an Asia level and get to know what others are doing on mobile and social media, lots of learnings to take back home and even implement some of them
Shashaank Shekhar Singhal, redBus
Great insights into the social media and mobile world. Looking forward to the next one!
Stacey Marcelo, The Langham, Hong Kong
Lots of good topics and presentations, packed with case studies and insights. I enjoyed meeting with a diverse crowd of people.
I really enjoyed the two-day conference and am very impressed with the quality of speakers and presentations. I would highly recommend it to my colleagues.
Jade Lo, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Very happy and satisfied with the conference
Angelina Wong, Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd.
Nice conference event organized by EFT, a round of applause particularly to Napolean who is really a guru in the area leading the whole event.
Do let me know if you're thinking of joining us in Hong Kong!
Conference Director, Asia-Pacific
T: UK +44 (0)207 375 7158
US: 800 814 3459 7158