Powerful strategies to inspire engage and convert your customers with social media and mobile
Research proves that to inspire travellers to buy, you need to communicate by social media and increasingly by mobile. But Asia is different from the rest of the world. Facebook, Twitter don’t dominate. You need to inspire and convert through Ren ren, Mixi, Sina Weibo, Orkut and Cyworld. You also have sell to via mobile in a region with the highest and the lowest levels of mobile internet penetration.
To help you take advantage of this highly profitable trend Eyefortravel is bringing its most cutting edged marketing Conference from San Francisco to Hong Kong this November. Attend to:
- Learn how to set a mobile and social media strategy that you can implement, manage and measure
- Benchmark yourself against the best in the industry
- Steal market share and future proof yourself to sell more of your travel product as social media and the mobile web continues to grow in importance against search and email marketing
Download your copy of the full event e-brochure here to see the full programme and speakers and to receive information on how to register at the lowest rate.
This event attracts leading e-commerce, marketing, mobile, social media, CRM, sales executives from Europe's top hotels, accommodation providers, airlines, cruise, car hire, rail, ferry, online travel agents, tour operators, GDS and corporate travel companies.
View the full timed agenda here to see what you could learn!
Top Speakers include:
- Jonathan Hutt, Deputy General Manager (Strategy), Spring Airlines
- Lorin Kobashigawa-Bates, Technical Director, Expedia
- Mohd Hisham Saleh, Head of Social Media & Innovations, Malaysian Airlines
- Eddie Chan陈迅安, Director of E-Commerce & Online Communications, Sands China Ltd. 金沙中国
- Wilfred Fan, Managing Director - North Asia, Agoda
- Bonamy Grimes, Co-Founder, Skyscanner
- Donna Li, GM Strategic Marketing and Media Planning, Ren Ren
- Stella Cheung, Sales Director,Google Hong Kong, Google
- Jayne Leung, North Asia director, Facebook
- Lily Cheng 郑嘉丽, VP, Strategy & Product Management, TripAdvisor China (DaoDao.com)
- Frank Lin 林宜范, CEO & Co-Founder, Affordable Luxury Network 遨乐网
Last year was a fantastic event - read the testimonials below to see for yourself!
Hear What Delegates To Our European Social Media Show Had to Say
Niek Stevens, E-Communications & Retention Manager, Park Plaza Hotels
A powerful starting point to redefine key focus points for your online strategy, providing valuable insights from a broad range of industry professionals.
Guy Kessels, Online Marketing Coordinator Benelux, Park Plaza Hotels
Very interesting and good speakers that offered both clear overall visions and tangible examples that can immediately be applied to different levels of the organisation.
Mazen Abou Hatab, Head of Marketing, Joob.com
It was great to attend Online Marketing & Social Media in Travel Summit 2011. Very insightful and interesting to see how the rest of the world travel dynamics are different from the Middle East ones. Looking forward to the next one!
Ana Dias E Seixas, Marketing & Customer Relations Director, Eurail Group
A great venue to attend and to keep marketeers on track in this fast moving sector.
Johann Beukes, CEO, TRAVELinform
This has been my second summit by EyeforTravel. To travel from South Africa to attend means that the contents are worth the while. Enjoyed the diversity of subject matter and will attend again.
Gregory Linn, Director - Hotel & Travel - Europe, Groupon
Great event for understanding the cutting-edge social media activities in the travel industry, both the web and mobile.
Maria Puzankova, Editor in Chief, Travel.ru
It was a fantastic conference, sharing opinions and meeting people.
Richard Eisermann, Strategic Director, Prospect
EyeforTravel summits consistently deliver great content and valuable connections.
Download the conference e-brochure for the full speaker line-up, up-to-date agenda and the best price to secure your place at the conference
+44 (0) 207 375 7557