Utilize the Power of Personalisation, Mobile and Social Media to Inspire & Convert APAC's Profitable Travel Consumer
For travel brands in 2015, the channels for online marketing become increasingly diverse. You are able to reach the consumer at a number of stages across the entire journey: Inspiration, Planning, Research, Booking, Travel and Reviewing. Challenges and opportunities lie at each of these touch-points and it is essential that travel brands are utilizing the power of personalisation, mobile and social media in order to stay ahead of their competition.
Are you up-to-date with the Trends Changing the Face of Online Marketing in 2015 Include?
- People: the Future of Online Travel Marketing
- Mobile First - Apps, Mobile Optimised websites, data sharing technologies
- Social Media - Real Conversions and What's Changed
- Native Advertising – Content is Key
- Usability & Cross-Platform Seamlessness
- China – Social and Mobile Trends, In and Outbound
- The Future of Consumer Technology – Wearables & Augmented Reality
2013 Speakers included:
- Jayne Leung Head of Advertising Sales Facebook
- Aliza Knox MD APAC Twitter
- Dean Dacko SVP Malaysia Airlines
- Jonathan Hutt Deputy GM Strategic Planning Spring Airlines
- Antoine Peigner Head of e-Commerce Hub, APAC Air France KLM
- Beth He Department Director International Websites Ctrip
- Jenna Qian Deputy General Manager Qunar
- Christian Cadeo Head of Mobile Google
- Ms Widhadh Waheed Director of Social Media Marketing Shangri-La Hotels
- Emilie Coulton Director of Digital Strategy Accor Hotels
- Shashank Nigam CEO Simpliflying
- Zaeem Mirza Digital Marketing Specialist Qatar Airways
- Yosuke Inubushi Producer Jalan.net
- Steve Pang Co-Founder You Bibi
- Napoleon Biggs CEO Group Gravitas
- Andy Chang Director Digital Marketing Hyatt Asia Pacific
- Takanobu Yamamoto President Rakuten Travel
- Karen Tam Assistant General Manager Habour City
- Sean Seah Managing Director APAC Groupon
- Dhiraj Trivedi Director of Group Marketing The Park Hotels
- Baldev Dhir Head eMarketing ITC Hotels
What Makes This Event Different?
- Travel Focus: This event is specifically targeted to hone in on the issues and opportunities the travel industry faces in social media and mobile
- Senior Level Decision-Making Executives Only: Your time is precious, so we have drawn 150-200 senior-level-only execs into one room, to focus on the answers you need to drive your social media & mobile strategy forward. Attendees include industry experts from leading e-commerce, marketing, mobile, social media, CRM, sales executives from Asia's top hotels, accommodation providers, airlines, cruise, car hire, rail, ferry, online travel agents, tour operators, GDS and corporate travel companies
- Networking to the Next Level: As well as during the event in networking breaks, make sure you attend pre and post event networking parties to maximize the time you spend with the key people you want to build relationships and do business with
- Business Deals: Register now and you also gain access to the online networking suite, allowing you to reach out and communicate with all other attendees, speakers and sponsors in advance of the event
Here's what delegates to our conferences have said about our past social media and mobile conferences:
It was great to connect with people at an Asia level and get to know what others are doing on mobile and social media, lots of learnings to take back home and even implement some of them
Shashaank Shekhar Singhal, redBus
Great insights into the social media and mobile world. Looking forward to the next one!
Stacey Marcelo, The Langham, Hong Kong
Lots of good topics and presentations, packed with case studies and insights. I enjoyed meeting with a diverse crowd of people.
I really enjoyed the two-day conference and am very impressed with the quality of speakers and presentations. I would highly recommend it to my colleagues.
Jade Lo, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Very happy and satisfied with the conference
Angelina Wong, Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd.
Nice conference event organized by EFT, a round of applause particularly to Napolean who is really a guru in the area leading the whole event.
Get in touch if you have any questions, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Conference Director, Asia-Pacific
T: UK +44 (0)207 375 7158
US: 800 814 3459 7158