See You in Hong Kong, 3-4 February 2015 for Another Successful Edition of the Event!
We're taking a short break to plan, research and create another hard hitting edition of the event to ensure you stay on the pulse of the latest trends to impact Online Marketing, Social Media and Mobile in the travel industry by attending APAC's essential Online Marketing, Social Media & Mobile in Travel event.
Gain critical facts, discussion and debate on your brand's marketing, social media & mobile strategy which you can use to significantly increase your customer engagement and ROI.
Here's What Valuable Insight Was Shared At the 2013 Edition of the Event:
- Discover where to invest next: Explore the latest trends in APAC's most popular social media channels and how to deliver your message successfully through these
- Maximize the Mobile: Hear and examine valuable case studies on how to successfully deliver and promote your travel product in APAC through the mobile device
- Debate the latest and most innovative social media initiatives to benchmark your current strategy and create your critical map for the future of your travel product in APAC
- Significantly improve client retention & loyalty through delivering an outstanding customer experience through the mobile: what works and what doesn’t!
- Big Data and Smart Data – Discover what data you should be paying attention to when building your social media and mobile strategies in APAC to generate an even bigger ROI
2013 Speakers included:
- Jayne Leung Head of Advertising Sales Facebook
- Aliza Knox MD APAC Twitter
- Dean Dacko SVP Malaysia Airlines
- Jonathan Hutt Deputy GM Strategic Planning Spring Airlines
- Antoine Peigner Head of e-Commerce Hub, APAC Air France KLM
- Beth He Department Director International Websites Ctrip
- Jenna Qian Deputy General Manager Qunar
- Christian Cadeo Head of Mobile Google
- Ms Widhadh Waheed Director of Social Media Marketing Shangri-La Hotels
- Emilie Coulton Director of Digital Strategy Accor Hotels
- Shashank Nigam CEO Simpliflying
- Zaeem Mirza Digital Marketing Specialist Qatar Airways
- Yosuke Inubushi Producer Jalan.net
- Steve Pang Co-Founder You Bibi
- Napoleon Biggs CEO Group Gravitas
- Andy Chang Director Digital Marketing Hyatt Asia Pacific
- Takanobu Yamamoto President Rakuten Travel
- Karen Tam Assistant General Manager Habour City
- Sean Seah Managing Director APAC Groupon
- Dhiraj Trivedi Director of Group Marketing The Park Hotels
- Baldev Dhir Head eMarketing ITC Hotels
What Makes This Event Different?
- Travel Focus: This event is specifically targeted to hone in on the issues and opportunities the travel industry faces in social media and mobile
- Senior Level Decision-Making Executives Only: Your time is precious, so we have drawn 150-200 senior-level-only execs into one room, to focus on the answers you need to drive your social media & mobile strategy forward. Attendees include industry experts from leading e-commerce, marketing, mobile, social media, CRM, sales executives from Asia's top hotels, accommodation providers, airlines, cruise, car hire, rail, ferry, online travel agents, tour operators, GDS and corporate travel companies
- Networking to the Next Level: As well as during the event in networking breaks, make sure you attend pre and post event networking parties to maximize the time you spend with the key people you want to build relationships and do business with
- Business Deals: Register now and you also gain access to the online networking suite, allowing you to reach out and communicate with all other attendees, speakers and sponsors in advance of the event
Here's what delegates to our conferences have said about our past social media and mobile conferences:
It was great to connect with people at an Asia level and get to know what others are doing on mobile and social media, lots of learnings to take back home and even implement some of them
Shashaank Shekhar Singhal, redBus
Great insights into the social media and mobile world. Looking forward to the next one!
Stacey Marcelo, The Langham, Hong Kong
Lots of good topics and presentations, packed with case studies and insights. I enjoyed meeting with a diverse crowd of people.
I really enjoyed the two-day conference and am very impressed with the quality of speakers and presentations. I would highly recommend it to my colleagues.
Jade Lo, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Very happy and satisfied with the conference
Angelina Wong, Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd.
Nice conference event organized by EFT, a round of applause particularly to Napolean who is really a guru in the area leading the whole event.
Get in touch if you have any questions, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Conference Director, Asia-Pacific
T: UK +44 (0)207 375 7158
US: 800 814 3459 7158