Innovative customer engagement is at the heart of every successful travel brand. Join North America's No.1 forum for top social media and mobile professionals to share cutting edge strategies, ideas and real world case studies to drive forward innovation and win those all important digitally savvy customers.
Confirmed speakers read as a who's who of the online travel industry. From KLM through to HotelTonight - Don't miss your opportunity to network with an unrivalled travel industry elite.
New for 2015, the event will be co-located with EyeforTravel's Mobile & Innovation in Travel conference and EyeforTravel's Start-up Village. One conference pass gives you access to all 3 events providing excellent value for money!
What topics will be addressed at the 2015 conference?
- The Death of the Desktop? Actively prepare your brand for the future of online travel
- Create a seamless travel experience and intelligently target your customers cross-device
- Take Personalization to the next level - Understand the importance of context in communications to boost sales and win loyal customers
- Adapt your Content marketing strategies to thrive in the new multiscreen, socially connected reality
- Still looking for social media ROI? Analyze what data really counts
- Social media (& Mobile) for Customer service: How to keep customers loyal and win new ones
- Learn how to navigate the new ‘pay-to-play’ social media landscape
- What’s working in social media right now? Get essential industry updates to ensure you make the right social media decisions for your brand
- Transform your travel business - learn how to integrate social into the fabric of your company
- Reduce friction and create the ultimate mobile user experience from search to checkout to post-trip
- And much, much more!
Expert Speakers for 2015
SVP & Head of Retail
VP of Product
Vice President Multimedia & Guest Technology
MGM Resorts International
VP Sales & Marketing
Vice President of Digital
Head of Travel
SVP Sales & Business Development
What's New for 2015?
- More interactive sessions with focussed discussion groups
- New speakers - over 80% of the speaker line-up is new for 2015!
- More mobile content - the event will be co-located with EyeforTravel's Mobile & Innovation in Travel conference 2015
- More senior speakers - how is social media being proiritised from a strategic standpoint and integrated across travel businesses?
- Enter the new travel start-up village and bootcamp - get the advice and connections you need to successfully launch your business!
The 2 day conference is your one-stop yearly shop to prepare, align and benchmark your social and mobile efforts against the industry as a whole. Over 90% of past attendees would recommend attending the event!
Hear what the attendees to the 2014 event have to say about the conference in this video excerpt:
A proven track record...
Conferences promise a lot - we know. Below are a few takeaways from the last year's Summit highlighting the valuable insights the attendees took away …
senior attendees from the biggest names in travel
increase YoY in delegate numbers
of attendees would recommend the event to others
Still not convinced? Have a read of our written testimonials:
"This is my 5th EyeforTravel conference, Every single time I come home with tons of ideas and insights from Travel Industry experts who face the same problems and obstacles we do, it's not retorical, it's a hands on, right on target event! No lalaland presentations, real people, real problems, creative ideas! Love it!"- Sal Lizarraga, Avis Mexico
"EFT is a great opportunity to stay current with trends, players and strategies in mobile and social. The networking is fantastic and the EFT staff are incredibly professional. Well Done!"- Mikiah Fender, Virtuoso.com
"EFT is a great opportunity to stay current with trends, players and strategies in mobile and social. The networking is fantastic and the EFT staff are incredibly professional. Well Done!"- Paula Greaves, George Brown College
"The Eye for Travel Conference provided the opportunity to hear and network with leading travel and tourism brands and experts to benchmark innovation and digital strategic directions, and learn from innovative case studies in social and mobile"- Michael Hauser, Tourism Victoria
"Excellent event - fantastic quality of presentations, both in who presented, and in the content that was covered. Was also a great opportunity to network with people that really know how to drive innovations in the travel industry."- Mike Supple, Milestone Internet Marketing
"I continue to recommend Social Media and Mobile Strategies for Travel to colleagues and peers based on the wealth of content and knowledge assembled."- Gregg Tilston, Flight Centre Travel Group
"EyeforTravel pulls together innovators in travel in an approachable environment. The collaboration and sharing of information is done in an inclusive environment to all attendees"- Ryan Walker - Morgans Hotel Group
"I've been to many EFT events now and this one was by far the best in content, speakers and attendees"- James Craven – Tnooz
"Good experience, was my first time in EyeforTravel hope to be next year and hearing more inspiring presentations on new thing in the industry"- Reynaldo Musso - LATAM
"Great place to absorb a ton of information across several travel vertices"- Randy Dearborn - MGM Resorts International
"I am happy I attended - it was my first time, I learned a lot - I would really recommend other parts of my org to attend in the future"- Michelle Young - Air Canada
"Love the diversity if viewpoints at this conference. Too many travel marketing conferences in the US focus on domestic efforts. Nits nice to get a global perspective of what travel marketers are doing."- Mo Sherifdeen - Travel Oregon