Combine Data & Technology to Intelligently Engage the Connected Traveler
Innovative customer engagement is at the heart of every successful travel brand. Join North America's No.1 forum for top social media and mobile professionals to share cutting edge strategies, ideas and real world case studies to drive forward innovation and win those all important digitally savvy customers.
Confirmed speakers read as a who's who of the online travel industry. From KLM through to HotelTonight - Don't miss your opportunity to network with an unrivalled travel industry elite.
Don't miss our festive rates - quote 'XMAS100' before December 31st to save $100 on the conference fee!
New for 2015, the event will be co-located with EyeforTravel's Mobile & Innovation in Travel conference and EyeforTravel's Start-up Village. One conference pass gives you access to all 3 events providing excellent value for money!
Confirmed 2015 speakers include:
SVP & Head of Retail
SVP, Customer Engagement
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Vice President Multimedia & Guest Technology
MGM Resorts International
VP Sales & Marketing
Vice President of Digital
Head of Travel
SVP Sales & Business Development
Further speakers include: KLM, Kimpton Hotels, HotelTonight, MGM Resorts, American Airlines, Hilton, Vail Resorts, Commune Hotels,Skyscanner, Google, Hotels.com and many more! See the full speaker list here
What topics will be addressed at the 2015 conference?
- The Death of the Desktop? Actively prepare your brand for the future of online travel
- Create a seamless travel experience and intelligently target your customers cross-device
- Take Personalization to the next level – Understand the importance of context in communications to boost sales and win loyal customers
- Adapt your Content marketing strategies to thrive in the new multiscreen, socially connected reality
- Still looking for social media ROI? Analyze what data really counts
- Social media (& Mobile) for Customer service: How to keep customers loyal and win new ones
- Learn how to navigate the new ‘pay-to-play’ social media landscape
- What’s working in social media right now? Get essential industry updates to ensure you make the right social media decisions for your brand
- Transform your travel business – learn how to integrate social into the fabric of your company
- Reduce friction and create the ultimate mobile user experience from search to checkout to post-trip
- And much, much more!
Early bird prices expire Friday February 20th. Don't miss your chance to register at the lowest rate! For prices and registration info, visit this link
Follow the event discussions on twitter using the hashtag #smtravel15
What's New for 2015?
- More interactive sessions with focussed discussion groups
- New speakers - over 80% of the speaker line-up is new for 2015!
- More mobile content - the event will be co-located with EyeforTravel's Mobile & Innovation in Travel conference 2015
- More senior speakers - how is social media being proiritised from a strategic standpoint and integrated across travel businesses?
- Enter the new travel start-up village and bootcamp - get the advice and connections you need to successfully launch your business!
The 2 day conference is your one-stop yearly shop to prepare, align and benchmark your social and mobile efforts against the industry as a whole. Over 90% of past attendees would recommend attending the event!
If you aren't yet persuaded, see what the attendees to the 2014 event have to say about the conference in this video excerpt:
Follow the event on Twitter using #smtravel (general social media in travel tweets) and #smtravel15 (event specific)!
Still not convinced? Have a read of our written testimonials:
This is my 5th EyeforTravel conference, Every single time I come home with tons of ideas and insights from Travel Industry experts who face the same problems and obstacles we do, it's not retorical, it's a hands on, right on target event! No lalaland presentations, real people, real problems, creative ideas! Love it!
Sal Lizarraga, Avis Mexico
EFT is a great opportunity to stay current with trends, players and strategies in mobile and social. The networking is fantastic and the EFT staff are incredibly professional. Well Done!
Mikiah Fender, Virtuoso.com
This conference was an excellent way to find out how social media and mobile strategies are being utilized in a variety of hospitality sectors e.g airlines, DMOs, hotels both large and small. The caliber of speakers was top-notch and they shared their best practices in meaningful detail and some were even open enough to discuss their failures as well.
Paula Greaves, George Brown College
The Eye for Travel Conference provided the opportunity to hear and network with leading travel and tourism brands and experts to benchmark innovation and digital strategic directions, and learn from innovative case studies in social and mobile
Michael Hauser, Tourism Victoria
Excellent event - fantastic quality of presentations, both in who presented, and in the content that was covered. Was also a great opportunity to network with people that really know how to drive innovations in the travel industry.
Mike Supple, Milestone Internet Marketing
I continue to recommend Social Media and Mobile Strategies for Travel to colleagues and peers based on the wealth of content and knowledge assembled.
Gregg Tilston, Flight Centre Travel Group
The event was a valuable opportunity to hear from the leaders in a field that is fast-changing and increasingly important for the travel industry.
Brett Perkins, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
It was my first Eye for Travel conference and I thought it was tremendously helpful - it was great to hear from industry leaders on what is working and to get a peek into the future from those on the forefront of mobile in the travel industry.
Piper Stevens, Loews Hotels
The event provided great insights into how each segment is attacking the mobile and social challenges. It's helpful to see the evolving mindsets and understand the industry challenges.
Amy McCarty, EGS Inc
A great opportunity to gather business intelligence, learn more about the future ahead and exchanges opinions with others facing the same questions ahead as myself.
Maarja Edman, Visit Vasternorrland
EyeForTravel's Social & Mobile Strategies for Travel had a high concentration of new and actionable information per unit time.
Jonathan Isernhagen, Travelocity
This conference is content-rich; the speakers as well as attendees share great ideas and tips. I'm going home with a list of items to implement right away.
Babs Harrison, Enchantment Group
It is exciting to see the changes in the travel industry through the eyes of the creators, influencers, and industry leaders.
Teresa Rodriguez, Huffington Post
This is my first EyeforTravel conference and I was very impressed with the lineup of speakers, organization of breaks and networking opportunities, hotel accommodations, and quality of content. I'd definitely be interested in attending again!
Jasmin Vias, Cvent
T: US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7197
T: UK +44 (0)207 375 7197