Understand how to sell travel to the French travel consumer - Get the unique French travel consumer insights you need to drive success for your brand
The French have traditionally holidayed at home but over recent years international long stay travel has increased.
We found that the French like to book primarily via a desktop computer (68%-83%). Like the Brits, the French consumer favours both booking via online travel agents (34%-58%) and suppliers (26%-53%).
Did you know French customers are more likely to book travel via a tablet than their US counterparts?
Buy this report to gain key insights into –
- French Consumer Travel Trends: Consumer research surveying over 1,000 people from across the different regions of the Hexagon.
- Sector Specific Analysis: The booking process and research funnel broken down by sector to give critical, comparative data on hotels, non-hotel accommodation, flight, train, bus/coach, ferry, vacation packages and car hire
- Strategic Innovations: Leading travel brands critique their ecommerce strategies and models, highlighting lessons learnt and future priorities
- Industry Insights: Understand the role that mobile, social media, tablets, website usability all play in the new consumer booking journey
- Market Forecasts: Data analysis of budget size, expenditure, Return on Investment and budget allocation to inform and benchmark your strategies
Early bird prices for the report expire 31st March – don’t miss your chance to purchase the report at the lowest price.
Find out more here.