Understand how to sell travel to the Dutch consumer - Get the unique Dutch travel consumer insights you need to drive success for your brand
The Netherlands has a population of over 16.5 million and the good news is – they like to travel. Drive through any European country in summer time and you are guaranteed to see many Dutch cars on the roads as they leave their homeland for the summer break.
The Dutch are very tech savvy, but interestingly out of the countries we surveyed they showed the highest tendency to book via a desktop computer (71%-85%).
The Dutch also show an unwillingness to book travel via smartphones. In fact Americans are nearly 4 times more likely to book a hotel over a smartphone than a Dutch man. However, Dutch consumers are more likely to use a tablet to book travel than an American.
Want to find out more? Buy this report to gain key insights into –
- Consumer travel trends: Consumer research surveying over 1,000 people from across the different regions of the Netherlands
- Sector specific analysis: The booking process and research funnel broken down by sector to give critical, comparative data on hotels, non-hotel accommodation, flight, train, bus/coach, ferry, vacation packages and car hire
- Strategic innovations: Leading travel brands critique their ecommerce strategies and models, highlighting lessons learnt and future priorities
- Industry insights: Understand the role that mobile, social media, tablets, website usability all play in the new consumer booking journey
- Market forecasts: Data analysis of budget size, expenditure, Return on Investment and budget allocation to inform and benchmark your strategies
Early bird prices for the report expire 31st March – don’t miss your chance to purchase the report at the lowest price.
Find out more here.