Understand how to sell travel to the US travel consumer - Get the unique consumer insights you need to drive success for your brand
As the 3rd most populated country, with the highest gross national income per capita in the world, the USA is an alluring market for travel brands.
This in-depth US consumer report provides you with the up-to-the-minute US consumer data you need to make the right investment decisions for your travel or hospitality brand in this region.
For example, did you know that US travellers prefer to book through an online travel agent (45%-68%) rather than direct on the travel supplier website? We reveal key motivators to purchase and much more.
Buy this report to gain key insights into -
- US Consumer Travel Trends: Benefit from unique consumer research surveying 3,044 people from across the different US states including spend, frequency of travel, destination, preferred purchasing channel and device, and attitudes to social media and mobile
- Sector Specific Analysis: Gain key insights into the customer booking process and research funnel, broken down by sector to give critical, comparative data on hotels, non-hotel accommodation, flight, train, bus/coach, ferry, vacation packages and car hire
- Strategic innovations: Leading travel and hospitality brands in the region critique their e-commerce strategies and models, highlighting lessons learnt and future priorities
- Industry Insights: Understand the role that mobile, social media, tablets, and website usability all play in the new consumer booking journey from research through to post purchase
- Market Forecasts: Data analysis of travel company budget size, expenditure, Return on Investment and budget allocation to inform and benchmark your strategies
Early bird prices for the report expire 31st March – don’t miss your chance to purchase the report at the lowest price.
Find out more here.