Sharpen Your Online Travel Strategy, Win More Conversions and Create the Ultimate Customer Experience
2014 brings the 10th Year Anniversary Celebration of the Travel Distribution Summit (TDS), Asia to the Raffles City Convention Centre in Singapore, May 27-28, 2014.
Why attend this conference?
- Challenging debate and insight into the key trends and opportunities in the travel industry, combining online distribution, mobile, marketing, social media, revenue management and pricing
- Outstanding networking opportunities with over 650+ APAC's senior level travel executives
- Meet the best solution, technology providers and innovators in travel for you to stay ahead of your competitors
- Attend expert master classes and workshops to hone in on specific areas specific to your business' challenges
Place yourselves among the best in travel and hear over 70 speakers from leading brands reveal their vision for the future of travel in APAC.
2014 Speakers include:
Founder & CEO
General Manager, APAC
Director of Digital Distribution
Dorsett Hospitality International
Head - Digital Channels
Director of Revenue Management
Fairmont Singapore & Swisshotel
Corporate Director, RM
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Industry Head, Travel, SEA
MD Groupon Travel
Director of Digital Marketing & e-Commerce
Director of RM & Pricing
InterContinental Hotel Group
SVP Sales & Marketing
SVP Sales & Marketing
Marina Bay Sands
VP Revenue Performance
Pan Pacific Hotel Group
Global eCommerce Marketing Manager
What's New for 2014?
- Travel Start-Up & Innovation Awards
- 10th Anniversary Tennis Tournament
- Simpliflying Big Data & Analytics MasterClass
- More debate & discussion, less powerpoint presentations
The focus of this year's Travel Distribution Summit is on how the 'individual experience' will sell your travel product: The experience of the purchase of the product and the experience of the product itself. Disruptive Business models, Mobile and powerful internet companies are dictating how customers experience your product and it is essential to remain ahead of the curve in order for you to cash in on the industry's latest and most exciting innovations and trends.
Travel Distribution Summit, Asia 2013 Highlights
2014 Agenda Topic Focus Areas Include
Living up to its name of the most valuable event for travel information and networking, at TDS Asia you can experience in depth debate and discussion on the following topic areas:
- The Future of Online Distribution Business Models
- Integrate In-House Disciplines to Build a New-Age Successful Digital Travel Business
- Consumer Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Start-Ups: Who are the New Influencers in the Travel Industry
- Distribution Track
- Mobile Track
- Marketing & Social Media Track
- Revenue Management Track
- RM & Analytics Track
Top Speakers for 2014 Include:
And many more...
Here are some of the testimonial's from 2013's event:
Event where the thought leaders of travel industry in Asia meet up to learn about the latest trends and to build great partnerships. Must attend!
EyeforTravel is one of the premier digital conferences in the hospitality space. It's a must-attend for anyone responsible for enhancing their company's digital footprint.
I think these conferences always are great and you can meet so many people. The panels allow for you to re-examine yourself - for better or for worse. The networking is also quite helpful. In just two days, I already met two people that I have immediate future business opportunities with and three that have potential.
It was a great event to clear your mind from daily business and focus on changes and enhancements that you can adopt for your business within the digital and distribution space.
I joined this event for the second time and I always find great updates from the industry which we can implement to our hotel.
Well organized, well facilitated, and efficiently run.
Make sure you keep up to date and register early for 2014 to take advantage of Early Bird Discounts!
I hope to see you in Singapore for 2014.
Global Conference Director
T: UK +44 (0)207 375 7158