Sharpen Your Online Travel Strategy, Win More Conversions and Create the Ultimate Customer Experience
We are currently researching the key topics in online travel and will soon launch our 2015 agenda and speaker line up!
2014 key insights included...
Why attend this conference?
- Debate key travel trends with Priceline, Trip Advisor, Emirates, IHG, Qunar, WeChat and more
- Experience premium level networking with senior level travel executives
- Gain EyeforTravel's unrivalled international perspective of the travel landscape
- Attend Masterclasses in Analytics and Personalisation
- See the Start-Up and Innovation in Travel Awards
Travel Distribution Summit, Asia 2014 Highlights
2014 Agenda Topic Focus Areas Included
Living up to its name of the most valuable event for travel information and networking, at TDS Asia you can experience in depth debate and discussion on the following topic areas:
- The Future of Online Distribution Business Models
- Integrate In-House Disciplines to Build a New-Age Successful Digital Travel Business
- Consumer Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Start-Ups: Who are the New Influencers in the Travel Industry
- Distribution Track
- Mobile Track
- Marketing & Social Media Track
- Revenue Management Track
- RM & Analytics Track
Top Speakers for 2014 Included:
And many more...
Here are some of the testimonials from previous years:
Event where the thought leaders of travel industry in Asia meet up to learn about the latest trends and to build great partnerships. Must attend!
Tomas Laboutka, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, HotelQuickly
EyeforTravel is one of the premier digital conferences in the hospitality space. It's a must-attend for anyone responsible for enhancing their company's digital footprint.
Edward Perry, Global Senior Director - Social Media - OTA Partnerships & Innovation Projects, Worldhotels
It was a great event to clear your mind from daily business and focus on changes and enhancements that you can adopt for your business within the digital and distribution space.
Sudhir Warrier, Chairman, Australian Cruise Group
I joined this event for the second time and I always find great updates from the industry which we can implement to our hotel.
Putu Ayu Widayanthi, Ecommerce & Public Relations Manager, Legian Beach Hotel
Well organized, well facilitated, and efficiently run.
Luke Crosthwaite, Affiliate Sales Manager Distribution, Booking.com
Make sure you keep up to date and register early for 2015 and take advantage of the pre launch discount!
See you in Singapore!
For all event enquiries contact:
Global Conference Director
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7219
US: 1 800 814 3459 ex. 7219