Capitalize on The Rise of The APAC Consumer And The Biggest Online Travel Trends Shaping The Region
This is what is changing in APAC and why you must attend this conference:
- China is Set to Become The Biggest Outbound Market for Travel
- Regions Such as Indonesia, Philippines and Malysia are Becoming a Huge Resource For Out-Going And Incoming Tourism
- There is a Significant Shift Between The Offline Traveller to The Online Traveller in The Region
- New Disruptive Business Models Are Entering The Travel Space in Full Force
- It's Predicted There Will be Less Group Bookings And More Bundling Packages
- There is a Significant Growth of The Tour & Activities Segment
- In 2030 Asia will Become the Biggest Network of Social Media Users
- The Consolidation of The Biggest International Players in Travel with Local Companies
- The Rise of The Milenium Traveller
- Middle Class in Asia is Growing at an Astonishing Rate
- Mobile Will be The Fastest Growing Travel Distribution Channel in The Region
APAC represents 60% of the worlds population. What does this mean for your travel brand?
For you to succeed in this competitive market you will need to have an internal and external strategy that will allow you to rapidly respond to these changes in this industry. Attend TDS Asia 2015 to get the ammunition necessary for your brand to continuosly grow in 2015 & beyond!
2015 Agenda Topic Focus Areas Include
Living up to its name of the most valuable event for travel information and networking, at TDS Asia you can experience in depth debate and discussion on the following topic areas:
- Consumer Behavior Across APAC & Middle East
- Consumer Behaviour China
- Mergers and Aquisitions Into The Asia Travel Market
- What is The True Cost of Your Distribution Strategy?
- What is Next for Consumer Travel Technolgy in Asia?
- Distribution & Revenue Managment Track
- Mobile Track
- Marketing & Social Media Track
- Analytics Track
Travel Distribution Summit, Asia 2014 Highlights
Top Speakers for 2014 Included:
And many more...
Here are some of the testimonials from previous years:
Event where the thought leaders of travel industry in Asia meet up to learn about the latest trends and to build great partnerships. Must attend!
Tomas Laboutka, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, HotelQuickly
EyeforTravel is one of the premier digital conferences in the hospitality space. It's a must-attend for anyone responsible for enhancing their company's digital footprint.
Edward Perry, Global Senior Director - Social Media - OTA Partnerships & Innovation Projects, Worldhotels
It was a great event to clear your mind from daily business and focus on changes and enhancements that you can adopt for your business within the digital and distribution space.
Sudhir Warrier, Chairman, Australian Cruise Group
I joined this event for the second time and I always find great updates from the industry which we can implement to our hotel.
Putu Ayu Widayanthi, Ecommerce & Public Relations Manager, Legian Beach Hotel
Well organized, well facilitated, and efficiently run.
Luke Crosthwaite, Affiliate Sales Manager Distribution, Booking.com
Make sure you keep up to date and register early for 2015 and take advantage of the pre launch discount!
See you in Singapore!
For all event enquiries contact:
Global Conference Director
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7219
US: 1 800 814 3459 ex. 7219