Asia's Most Senior Level Forum for Web Savvy Travel Suppliers and Intermediaries to Learn How to Reduce Spend and Increase Profits
2014 brings the 16th Annual Travel Distribution Summit (TDS), Asia, to the Raffles City Convention Centre, Singapore, April 1-2, 2014. Secure your place now at APAC's unrivalled senior level forum and one stop shop for in-depth analysis and debate. Focus areas include Online Distribution, Marketing, Analytics, Social Media, Mobile and Revenue Management in Travel. Place yourselves among the biggest and best in travel and hear them reveal their vision for the future of APAC and the globe.
Sign up here to be the first to receive the full conference e-brochure for TDS Asia 2014.
Travel Distribution Summit, Asia 2013 Highlights
2014 Agenda Topic Focus Areas Include
Living up to its name of the most valuable event for travel information and networking, at TDS Asia you can experience in depth debate and discussion on the following 4 topic areas:
- The Future of Online Distribution Business Models,
- Data & Analytics in your strategy
- Consumer Experience
- Integrating In-House Discipline
- Distribution Track
- Mobile Track
- Marketing & Social Media Track
- Revenue Management Track
- RM & Analytics Track
Sign up hereto be the first to receive the full conference e-brochure for TDS Asia 2014.
Top Speakers for 2013 Included:
- Anil Damodaran, Director of Mobile Solutions, Abacus
- Chris Cheong, Corporate Director E-Commerce, Berjaya Hotels & Resorts
- Adrian Currie, Managing Director, APAC, Booking.com
- Roy Graff, Managing Director,ChinaContact
- Jens Thraenhart, Co-Founder/President, Dragon Trail
- Manvendra Roy, E-Commerce Manager, Emirates Airlines
- Johan Svanstrom, Managing Director APAC, Expedia
- Doug Stotland, Director Advertising Sales APAC, Facebook
- Gregg Tilston, Global Social Media Leader, Flightcentre.com
- Christian Cadeo, Head of Mobile SEA, Google
- Rajiv Malhotra, Senior Manager SEA, Hotels.com
- Jim Sprigg, Customer Analytics Director, Intercontinental Hotel Group
- Tomohiro Nishihata, VP Web Marketing, Japan Airlines
- Hari Krishnan, Managing Director, APAC & Japan, LinkedIn
- Shihaj Kutty, Head of Network & RM, Malaysia Airlines
- Maunik Thacker, Vice President, Revenue Optimisation, Marina Bay Sands
- Andrew Lau, Director of Revenue Management & Distribution, Marco Polo Hotels
- Marcos Cadena, Group Director Electronic Distribution, Minor Hotel Group
- Jurgen Ortelee, VP Revenue Performance, Pan Pacific Hotel Group
- Peter Pohlschmidt, Manager e-Commerce, Qatar Airways
- Joseph Wang, Senior Director of Hotel Business, Qunar.com
- Hassimah Abd Hamid, Head of Revenue Management, RAK Airways
- Shashank Nigam, CEO, SimpliFlying
- Jonathan Hutt, Deputy General Manager, Spring Airlines
- Ewan Gray, Director APAC, SkyScanner
- Janice Chan, Director Online Distribution & Marketing, Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Andy Khen, Corporate Director E-Commerce & Distribution, Swiss-BelHotel International
- Aliza Knox, Managing Director, Online Sales, Twitter
- Edward Perry, Global Senior Director, World Hotels
And many more...
Here are some of the testimonial's from 2013's event:
Event where the thought leaders of travel industry in Asia meet up to learn about the latest trends and to build great partnerships. Must attend!
Tomas Laboutka , Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, HotelQuickly
EyeforTravel is one of the premier digital conferences in the hospitality space. It's a must-attend for anyone responsible for enhancing their company's digital footprint.
Edward Perry , Global Senior Director - Social Media - OTA Partnerships & Innovation Projects, Worldhotels
I think these conferences always are great and you can meet so many people. The panels allow for you to re-examine yourself - for better or for worse. The networking is also quite helpful. In just two days, I already met two people that I have immediate future business opportunities with and three that have potential.
Lawrence Kuok, Manager - Social Media and Mobile Strategy AP, Starwood Hotels, Asia Pacific
It was a great event to clear your mind from daily business and focus on changes and enhancements that you can adopt for your business within the digital and distribution space.
Sudhir Warrier, Chairman, Australian Cruise Group
I joined this event for the second time and I always find great updates from the industry which we can implement to our hotel.
Putu Ayu Widayanthi, Ecommerce & Public Relations Manager, Legian Beach Hotel
Well organized, well facilitated, and efficiently run.
Luke Crosthwaite , Affiliate Sales Manager Distribution, Booking.com
Make sure you keep up to date and register early for 2014to take advantage of Early Bird Discounts!
I hope to see you in Singapore for 2014.
Global Conference Director
T: UK +44 (0)207 375 7158