Save the Dates! - Don't miss your chance to network & learn from the best minds in online travel to ensure growth in 2015 and beyond
The online travel industry is rapidly changing with the growth of mobile, big data analytics and the new search landscape. How you manage your distribution and marketing channels will have a huge impact on your profits and ability to stay competitive in an increasingly consolidated industry.
EyeforTravel's TDS Europe Summit provides the unique opportunity for you to network and learn from the best minds in online travel. No other European conference sees so many travel brands (including the major hotel, airline, OTA, Tour operator brands) in attendance.
Attend the 2 day summit to:
1) Create the strategy, tools and contacts needed to attract and retain existing customers
2) Understand how the travel customer's behaviour is changing and how to meet their ever-increasing demands
New for the 2015 summit:
- New central London location - admire stunning views of the Shard and Tower Bridge
- Meet the speaker Roundtable Discussions to provide more focused networking opportunities
- Unmissable day 1 after party - exciting venue to be announced
- Less Powerpoint, more insightful debate and networking
- Start-Up & Innovation in Travel Awards to celebrate the hottest developments in travel
The diverse expert speaker line-up will present insightful case studies, provide actionable take-aways and leave you buzzing with ideas to drive forward your online travel strategy.
2014 speakers included:
View the full list of 2014 speakers here.
Key topics to be discussed in 2014 included:
- Hear how hotels and airlines are fighting back against OTAs by implementing innovative strategies to encourage direct bookings
- Respond to a rapidly changing distribution landscape and capitalise on the growth of metasearch
- Re-align your distribution strategies to increase profits in the travel market upturn
- Get to grips with your new consumer’s journey and learn how to provide the perfect seamless cross platform experience: Web, Tablet, Mobile
- Debate with top travel industry leaders what the future holds for mobile and where you should be investing
- Understand how to best use, videos, pics, comments, reviews and tweets to engage with your consumer through all stages of travel
- Place analytics in the heart of your organisation to reap the rewards of forecasting and personalisation
EyeforTravel’s Travel Distribution Summit Europe is the original meeting place for senior distribution, e-commerce, marketing, sales, mobile, revenue management, analytics and social media executives from across the online travel and hospitality space. To see who you could expect to meet at the 2015 event view the past attendee list here.
The unrivalled conference programme takes an in-depth look into the business critical issues for online travel professionals. With over 70 top travel professionals presenting, no other summit offers such high quality case studies, hints, tips and game changing debates.
With an exciting new programme line-up planned for 2015, we guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Who Attends This Event?
2014 saw over 500 senior online travel professionals attend the event from leading hotels, airlines, car hire, tour operators, online travel agents, cruise, GDS, social media sites etc.
Watch the 2013 Event Video:
See what delegates from the 2013 conference had to say about the event. Watch the video below!
We hope to see you in London, 6-7th May 2015!
Follow the event on Twitter #tdseurope and @EyeforTravel for speaker updates, programme updates and distribution, mobile, social, marketing and RM in travel news!
Global Events Director
US Toll Free: 1.800.814.3459 ext. 7501
International: +44 (0)207 375 7501