Save the dates - TDS Europe is back in a new central London location, 6-7 May 2015
The online travel industry is rapidly changing with the growth of mobile, big data analytics and the new search landscape. How you manage your distribution and marketing channels will have a huge impact on your profits and ability to stay competitive in an increasingly consolidated industry.
EyeforTravel's TDS Europe Summit provides the ummatched opportunity for you to network and learn from the smartest minds in online travel. No other European conference sees so many travel brands (including the major hotel, airline, OTA, Tour operator brands) in attendance.
Attend the 2 day summit to:
- Build the strategy, tools and contacts needed to attract new business and retain existing customers
- Understand how the travel customer's behaviour is changing and how to meet their ever-increasing demands
- Get up to speed with the latest technological innovations and the emerging business models pushing the boundaries in online travel
New for the 2015 summit:
- New central London location - admire stunning views of the Shard and Tower Bridge
- C-suite interview series - Ask the questions you need answered
- Unmissable day 1 after party - exciting venue to be announced
- Less Powerpoint, more insightful debate and networking
- Start-Up & Innovation in Travel Awards to celebrate the hottest developments in travel
From CMOs to CROs, the diverse expert speaker line-up will present insightful case studies, provide actionable take-aways and leave you buzzing with ideas to drive forward your online travel strategy.
2015 Speakers include:
VP Digital Marketing
Global Head Digital Sales
SAS Scandinavian Airlines
View the full list of 2014 speakers here.
Only the hottest topics for 2015:
- Rewire your company structure for the digital age - How to become more agile and ensure your company thrives in a omnichannel world
- Brand, content & identity - Tell a meaningful message to keep the customer coming back for more
- The connected traveller - From wearables to beacon technology, hear how the latest innovations can enhance the travel experience
- The democratisation of data in online travel - Separate the signal from the noise to gain industry leading analytical insight
- Metasearch - Friend or foe? - Debate the pros and cons meta to deliver an optimal channel mix
- Why customer-centric revenue management is the next step to unlocking the individualised travel experience
- From multivariant testing to personalised retargeting - Improve the online shopping experience to win a loyal customer base
- Discover semantic search and how it can be used to provide relevant products to the right customer
- Undestand emerging economies to speak to your feeder markets with meaningful messages
- Marketing analytics in a mutlscreen world - look beyond last click and get a hollistic view of the customer
Who attends TDS Europe?
2014 saw over 500 senior online travel professionals attend the event from leading hotels, airlines, car hire, tour operators, online travel agents, cruise, GDS, social media sites etc.
See what past delegates had to say about the event:
Top Speakers for 2014 Included:
And many more...
Here are some of the testimonials from previous years:
I really enjoy attending Eyefortravel events, I find them educational, inspiring and very relevant to my industry. The insights provide very practical information and ideas that can be applied at your business straight after the event - which is great, you get to reap the fruit of the knowledge you get straight away. I highly recommend this event for anyone in the tourism & hotel industry as it's a great place to network but also get some solid information and forecast in trends.
Angelina Koftoun, Digital Marketing Manager, Amathus Hotels
The Travel Distribution Summit 2014 by Eye for Travel, was a valuable conference with some very interesting presentations and good networking opportunities. The conference was well organised and run and I would recommend it to anyone in the Travel Industry looking to learn more about what the future holds.
Fergal Byrne, Account Manager, Net Affinity
Every year I attend the massive fairs, like WTM and ITB, where networking is only possible if you make an appointment with anticipation and where everyone wants to sell you something. The TDS is much smaller but very specific, perfect for networking with the right people (more decision makers, not so many sales persons) and a good place to get an update of what is going on in the travel industry.
Federico Giusiano, Content Solutions, ArrivalGuides
It was my first time to TDS and I have to say it really exceeded my expectations in terms of quality and variety of presentations, networking options... 2 days well spent!
Linda Steingrimsdottir, Online Distribution Manager, Icelandair
We hope to see you in London, 6-7th May 2015!
Follow the event on Twitter #tdseurope and @EyeforTravel for speaker updates, programme updates and distribution, mobile, social, marketing and RM in travel news!
Questions? We've got the answers... Feel free to get in touch!
Global Events Director
US Toll Free: 1.800.814.3459 ext. 7501
International: +44 (0)207 375 7501