Grow Your Travel Company in the Era of Digital Disruption
The travel industry is facing massive disruptions from all angles. Strategies that bring together data, innovation, people and partnerships are vital to increase your profits and propel your organization to the next level of success. The best leaders, innovators and disruptors will descend on London to discuss the key trends of 2016 including:
- Engaging with Consumers on Mobile and In-Destination Reach - To App or not to App?
- Channel Management - The most cost effective Distribution & Marketing channels to drive sales
- Key Distruptions in Travel - From Airbnb to Uber, who's next in line to revolutionise the market?
- Direct v Indirect Distribution - How to effectively manage OTA partnerships & drive direct sales
- Ancillary Revenue Streams - Explore profit maximising opportunities through in-destination reach
The Top Travel Industry Experts Set to Present in 2016 include:
- GM UK & Ireland - AirBnb
- Chief Digital & Distribution Officer - Wyndham Hotels
- CEO - Roomorama
- CEO - Travelzoo
- CEO - Windstar Cruises
- CEO - London City Airport
- CMO - Travel Republic
- VP eCommerce - Alitalia
- Director eCommerce - Carlson Rezidor
- Group Market Director - Odigeo/eDreams
- Director of Mobile Strategy - TUI
- Director of Marketing - BMI
- Director of Distribution - Finnair
- Group Head of Customer Insight & Analytics - Thomas Cook Airlines
Speakers from our past 2015 conference
President & CEO
Founder & Honorary Chairman
SVP Commercial Strategy & Pricing
NH Hotel Group
View the attendees here: See who is attending in 2015
New for the 2016 summit:
- Perfect central London location - admire stunning views of the Shard and Tower Bridge
- C-suite interview series - Ask the questions you need answered
- Unmissable day 1 after party - exciting venue to be announced
- Less Powerpoint, more insightful debate and networking
- Start-Up & Innovation in Travel Awards to celebrate the hottest developments in travel
Attend the 2 day summit to:
- Build the strategy, tools and contacts needed to attract new business and retain existing customers
- Understand how the travel customer's behaviour is changing and how to meet their ever-increasing demands
- Get up to speed with the latest technological innovations and the emerging business models pushing the boundaries in online travel
Who attends TDS Europe?
2015 saw over 500 senior online travel professionals attend the event from leading hotels, airlines, car hire, tour operators, online travel agents, cruise, GDS, social media sites etc.
Testimonials from the 2015 Summit:
Very practical information and ideas that can be applied at your business straight after the event... I highly recommend this event for anyone in the tourism & hotel industry as it's a great place to network but also get some solid information and forecast in trends.
Angelina Koftoun, Digital Marketing Manager, Amathus Hotels
The Travel Distribution Summit 2014 by EyeforTravel, was a valuable conference with some very interesting presentations and good networking opportunities... I would recommend it to anyone in the travel industry looking to learn more about what the future holds.
Fergal Byrne, Head of Online, The Doyle Collection
Every year I attend the massive fairs, like WTM and ITB, where networking is only possible if you make an appointment... TDS is much smaller but very specific, perfect for networking with the right people (more decision makers, not so many sales persons.
Federico Giusiano, Content Solutions, ArrivalGuides
It was my first time to TDS and I have to say it really exceeded my expectations in terms of quality and variety of presentations, networking options... 2 days well spent!
Linda Steingrimsdottir, Online Distribution Manager, Icelandair
Follow the event on Twitter #tdseurope and @EyeforTravel for speaker updates, programme updates and distribution, mobile, social, marketing and RM in travel news!
Questions? We've got the answers... Feel free to get in touch!
Global Conference Director
T: US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7501
T: UK: +44 (0) 207 375 7501