Conquer Digital Disruption: Leverage data, technology and partnerships to grow in 2015
The online travel industry is rapidly changing with the growth of mobile, big data analytics and innovative players reshaping the market. Only the smartest travel brands will survive in the new digital age.
EyeforTravel's Travel Distribution Summit is the no.1 meeting place for the travel industry elite. No other European conference sees so many travel brands (including the major hotel, airline, OTA, tour operators) in attendance. Network and learn from the sharpest minds in online travel to stay competitive in an increasingly consolidated industry.
Super early bird rates expire next Friday (23 January). Don't miss your chance to sign up at the lowest rate (Save £300).
Pre-summit taster: Get your copy of the 2015 quick start guide
Industry leaders just confirmed to speak:
President & CEO
Hotels4U, Thomas Cook Group
SVP Commercial Strategy & Pricing
View the full list of 2014 speakers here.
Only the hottest topics for 2015:
- Rewire your company structure for the digital age - Lear how to become more agile and ensure your company thrives in a omnichannel world
- The connected traveller - From wearables to beacon technology, hear how the latest innovations can enhance the travel experience
- Metasearch - Friend or foe? - Debate the pros and cons of meta to deliver an optimal channel mix
- Marketing analytics in a multi-screen world - look beyond last click and get a hollistic view of the customer
- Gain marketing insight to understand what content really pays off and what your competitors are doing next
- The democratisation of data in online travel - Separate the signal from the noise to gain industry leading analytical insight
- Hear the latest innovations in customer-centric revenue management to take you RM strategy to the next level
- From multivariant testing to personalised retargeting -Improve the online shopping experience to win loyal customers
- Understand emerging economies to speak to your feeder markets with meaningful messages
Watch the 2014 highlights video:
New for the 2015 summit:
- New central London location - admire stunning views of the Shard and Tower Bridge
- C-suite interview series - Ask the questions you need answered
- Unmissable day 1 after party - exciting venue to be announced
- Less Powerpoint, more insightful debate and networking
- Start-Up & Innovation in Travel Awards to celebrate the hottest developments in travel
Attend the 2 day summit to:
- Build the strategy, tools and contacts needed to attract new business and retain existing customers
- Understand how the travel customer's behaviour is changing and how to meet their ever-increasing demands
- Get up to speed with the latest technological innovations and the emerging business models pushing the boundaries in online travel
Who attends TDS Europe?
2014 saw over 500 senior online travel professionals attend the event from leading hotels, airlines, car hire, tour operators, online travel agents, cruise, GDS, social media sites etc.
Testimonials from the 2014 Summit:
Very practical information and ideas that can be applied at your business straight after the event... I highly recommend this event for anyone in the tourism & hotel industry as it's a great place to network but also get some solid information and forecast in trends.
Angelina Koftoun, Digital Marketing Manager, Amathus Hotels
The Travel Distribution Summit 2014 by EyeforTravel, was a valuable conference with some very interesting presentations and good networking opportunities... I would recommend it to anyone in the travel industry looking to learn more about what the future holds.
Fergal Byrne, Head of Online, The Doyle Collection
Every year I attend the massive fairs, like WTM and ITB, where networking is only possible if you make an appointment... TDS is much smaller but very specific, perfect for networking with the right people (more decision makers, not so many sales persons.
Federico Giusiano, Content Solutions, ArrivalGuides
It was my first time to TDS and I have to say it really exceeded my expectations in terms of quality and variety of presentations, networking options... 2 days well spent!
Linda Steingrimsdottir, Online Distribution Manager, Icelandair
Follow the event on Twitter #tdseurope and @EyeforTravel for speaker updates, programme updates and distribution, mobile, social, marketing and RM in travel news!
Questions? We've got the answers... Feel free to get in touch!
+44 (0) 207 375 7501