Innovate Your Online Approach to Data, Marketing & Mobile to Ensure Growth in 2014 and Beyond
The online travel industry is rapidly changing with the growth of mobile, big data, analytics and the new search landscape. How you manage your distribution and marketing channels will have a huge impact on your profits and ability to remain competitive in 2014.
EyeforTravel's flagship conference TDS Europe is the must attend event for the travel industry. Register your place at the 2014 summit to:
1) Create the strategy, tools and contacts needed to attract and retain existing customers
2) Understand how the travel customer's behaviour is changing and how to meet their ever-increasing demands
New and exclusive for 2014:
- Meet The Speaker Roundtable Discussions to provide more focused networking opportunities
- Unmissable networking party at exclusive London location
- Dedicated Big Data & Analytics sessions for improved business intelligence strategies
- Cutting-edge insights from a variety of brand new speakers
Newly confirmed 2014 speakers include:
View the full list of speakers here.
Key topics to be discussed this year include:
- Ensure you continue to climb the search rankings by applying an effective overall online strategy
- Hear how hotels are fighting back against OTAs by implementing innovative strategies to encourage direct bookings
- Respond to a rapidly changing distribution landscape and capitalise on the growth of metasearch
- Re-align your distribution strategies to increase profits in the travel market upturn
- Get to grips with your new consumer’s journey and learn how to provide the perfect seamless cross platform experience: Web, Tablet, Mobile
- Debate with top travel industry leaders what the future holds for mobile and where you should be investing
- Understand how to best use, videos, pics, comments, reviews and tweets to engage with your consumer through all stages of travel
- Place analytics in the heart of your organisation to reap the rewards of forecasting and personalisation
EyeforTravel’s Travel Distribution Summit Europe is the original meeting place for senior distribution, e-commerce, marketing, sales, mobile, revenue management, analytics and social media executives from across the online travel and hospitality space. To see who you could expect to meet at the 2014 event view the current attendee list.
The unrivalled conference programme takes an in-depth look into the business critical issues for online travel professionals in 2014. With over 70 top travel professionals presenting, no other summit offers such high quality case studies, hints, tips and game changing debates. View the past 2013 conference programme here
With an exciting new programme line-up for 2014, we guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Who Attends This Event?
2013 saw over 500 senior online travel professionals attend the event from leading hotels, airlines, car hire, tour operators, online travel agents, cruise, GDS, social media sites etc.
Watch the 2013 Event Video:
See what delegates from the 2013 conference had to say about the event. Watch the video below!
We hope to see you in London, 22-23rd May 2014!
Follow the event on Twitter #tdseurope and @EyeforTravel for speaker updates, programme updates and distribution, mobile, social, marketing and RM in travel news!
Global Conference Director
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7229
US: 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7229
Global Conference Director
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7219
US: 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7219