Where North America's Online Travel & Hospitality Industry Meets
The Travel Distribution (TDS) Summit North America is the travel industry's hub and annual meeting place. Meet 600 senior decision makers and 90+ expert speakers in Chicago this September 23-24 for 2 days of intense networking, vigorous debate and strategic planning for 2013/14.
You can expect to meet hotels, casinos, airlines, OTAs, traditional agents, GDS providers, tour operators, cruiselines, destinations and car rentals from across North America and beyond. You will have access to over 25 in-depth sessions covering distribution, search, revenue management, data, mobile, technology and online marketing. Looking for a one stop shop for your annual conference? This is it!
What will you learn about at this conference and networking summit?
We have over 25 conference sessions on offer covering all of the cutting edge issues you are faced with right now. Enjoy topics including:
- Get To Grips With A New Online Travel Distribution Landscape
- Understand The Socio-Economic Factors That Will Impact Your Travel Business in 2014 and Beyond
- The EyeforTravel Innovation Award: Meet The 6 Movers and Shakers of The Travel Industry
- Understand Sharing Communities: Hear from Airbnb and Zipcar Direct
- User Experience!Keep Your Customers Close and Your Prospective Customers Closer
- Search Strategies for A Transformed Business
- Profit from Partnerships: Use Other Brands to Leverage Bookings and Improve Loyalty
- Channel Management: Managing The OTA-Supplier Relationship
- Explore The Role of The Asset Manager
- Revenue Management Leaders: The Face of the New Online Travel Space
- Debate: What are the Long Term Implications of Pricing On Demand?
- Pricing For The Business Traveler – Prevent Leisure Rates Bleeding Into The Corporate Sphere
- Make The Most of Total Product Offering: Profit from Ancillary Revenues and Overall Price Optimization
- Debate: Mobile – Not Just A Discount Channel, Safeguard Your Rate Integrity
- The Data Strategies Masterclass: Improve Forecasting and System Functionality
- Why Accurate Real-Time Pricing & Inventory Is Vital in an Era of Instant Gratification
- Debate: Mobile Disruption – How Last Minute Booking Continues to Change the Travel Industry
- Context is King! Mobile Targeting & Location Based Technology
- The Future is coming – Key Tech Developments to Watch Out for in Your Travel Business
- Harness the Full Power of Mobile Devices to Drive Conversions
- The Secret Tips on How to Build Killer Apps And Get Them Found by Customers
- Case Study: Discover The ROI on Every Travel Ad Dollar Spent
- Meaningful Measurement: Track and Analyze Your Marketing Efforts
- Get Ready For The Next Level Social Network
- The Email Insider: Best Practice E-Marketing for Travel
TDS N. America 2013 will be your 1-stop shop to gain all the intelligence, practical know-how and profitable contacts and deals you need to storm ahead of your rivals and reap record profits.
Who Speaks at this Summit?
We're busy confirming the 2013 speaker line up. Here's just a handful of the 90 speakers we had on board in 2012:
Laura Freeland,VP Cargo Revenue Management, American Airlines
Susan Black, Executive Vice President - Global eCommerce, American Express
Eric Petersen, Head of New Media, Caesars Entertainment
Frederic Deschamps, Vice President - Global Revenue Optimization, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Sharon Paine, Senior Director - Rate & Sell Management, Choice Hotels
Val Bauduin, Partner - U.S. Hospitality Leader, Deloitte & Touche
Abhijit Pal, Senior Director - Global Strategic Accounts & Gaming, Expedia
Travis Katz, Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer, Gogobot
Tran Hang, Head of Travel Industry, Lodging, Google
Claudia Infante, Manager Revenue & Distribution Strategy, Hard Rock Hotels
Sameer Mehra, Regional Vice President - Revenue & Distribution, Highgate Hotels
Eoin Furlong, Director - Revenue Analytics, Hilton Worldwide
Adam Goldstein, Co-Founder, Hipmunk
Taylor Cole, Director - Public Relations & Social Media, Hotels.com
Sam Shank, CEO, HotelTonight
Dev Koushik, Director - Revenue Optimization, IHG
Bill Keen, Director - Mobile Solutions, InterContinental Hotels Group
Megan Williams, Marketing Communications Manager, LAN Airlines
Chinmai Sharma, Vice President - Revenue Management, Louvre Hotels
Jeremie Catez, Revenue Director - Novotel New York Times Square & Regional eCommerce Manager, Novotel North America - Accor
Chris Brown, Vice President - Mobile, Orbitz Worldwide
Krista Parry, Director - Marketing & Communications, Park City Mountain Resort
Joyce Bliss, Director - EMEA Sales & Marketing, Premier First Vehicle Rental
Ash Kapur, Vice President - Revenue Management & Distribution, Starwood Capital Group
Mark Molinari, Corporate Vice President - Revenue Management & Distribution, The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
Bradley Wilson, Chief Marketing Officer, Travelocity
Chris Amenechi, Vice President - eCommerce & Merchandizing, United Continental Airlines
Bryan Allison, Chief Operating Officer, Vegas.com
Tony Goodmann, Former Director of Sales & Distribution, Virgin America
Nate Huff, Vice President - Partnerships, Visit Florida / Miles Partnership
Trevor Croop,Senior Manager Social Media & Engagement- Global eCommerce,Wyndham Hotel Group
Theodore Botimer, Senior Vice President - Revenue Management and Strategic Planning, XOJET
Steven Rubin, Commercial Director, Yotel
Why Do You Need To Attend The 2013 Conference?
TDS North America was the first of its kind back in 1999, and is still the place where distribution, marketing and revenue travel industry professionals meet. See the testimonials listed below for some impartial feedback on the event, and see why you simply can't miss this event!
EyeforTravel is constantly researching the travel space speaking to hundreds of your industry peers about their challenges and opportunities. We concentrate our summits on the travel suppliers (ie, hotels, airlines, OTAs and car rentals for example). We then put together our agendas based on what these travel suppliers in the industry are talking about. We really understand travel industry challenges better than any other conference provider. That's why you can't find a more relevant, targeted conference anywhere else.
We guarantee that you will walk away from The Travel Distribution Summit North America 2013 with the ammunition you need to improve your data and performance strategies and lift up your bottom lines.
Summit at A Glance - Why Should You Attend this Conference Above All Others?
- Access to 4 action packed conferences in one: Online Distribution, Revenue Management, Online Marketing and Mobile
- Expert Insights, Trends, Analysis and Case-Studies from over 90 of the leading minds in the Industry
- 2 days of concrete strategies, practical advice and best-practices instead of hype and hyperbole
- Unmatched networking with a large, relevant and high-level audience of real influencers, buyers and decision makers
Feel free to get in touch with the EyeforTravel team for more details.
What Past Attendees Have to Say:
EyeForTravel is an incredible network opportunity for anyone in travel. Panels and speakers are knowledgeable and help in my 2012 partnership planning.
Abbey Ross, Managing Director, Blueye
Great event. Thank You! I really enjoyed the SimplyFlying workshop. I got a lot of take aways and good action points. It was very useful, Shashank is so knowledgeable.
Mary Van den Heuvel, eMarketing Manager, Pueblo Bonito Resorts & Spas
I have attended the conference for the past 3 years and this one was also productive, educational and fun.
Carlos Gomez, Director - Internet Marketing, International Hospitality Enterprises
The reason why I am a repeat attendee is that I get to hear substantial insight into the latest trends and projections. This year's conference did not disappoint.
Jordan Joanou, DirectorRevenue - Management, Castle Resorts & Hotels
EyeforTravel has brought industry leaders together to focus on RM management strategies and cutting edge technology and processes. It's presented a great mix of case studies and practice presentations. It reaches out to all as aspects of airline RM can be related to hotel RM. It continues to provide me and my property with best practice recommendations and leading trends.
Miranda Song, Reservations/Revenue Manager, Northern Quest Resort & Casino
I enjoyed the conference in 2010 so much that I couldn't wait for this year's. I went back home full of great ideas, enthusiasm and a renewed focus.
Andrew Hannan, Marketing Manager, ACP Rail International
Just tremendous! Where else will you get experts across the board involved in so many strategies discussing so many important topics?
Mark Johnston, VP Data Strategy & Analytics, MMG Worldwide
Highly recommend the EyeforTravel conference for not only revenue management/distribution but for those decision makers driving marketing strategies for their travel business!
Sherri Weeks, General Manager, ResorTime.com
Like every year (this is my 4th) the event is full of very interesting and compelling content.
Humberto Zugasti, Ecommerce Manager, Resort Condominiums International de Mexico
TDS America consistently expands not only my knowledge and understanding of industry trends and strategies for success but also my network of travel professionals who stimulate, challenge and support me.
Roseanne Landay, VP Marketing & Business Development, Tripsketch
This was my first EyeforTravel conference and I had a very good time. I found the panels and discussions very interesting and poignant.
Denitsa Hristova, Principal - Corporate Strategy, Sabre Holdings
I'm picky about industry conferences. As a first time attendee, my expectations were modest. The conference totally exceeded my expectations. I'm coming away with a wealth of new knowledge and actionable information that will make my efforts over the nest months far more effective than they otherwise would be. Thank you!
Teresa Matsui Sanders, President, Innworks
I'm new to the travel industry and found the TDS event an excellent way to tap into the core issues in the industry.
Michael Glenn, Vice President - Technology, TargetVacations.ca
Excellent opportunity to meet the people driving changes in the travel industry.
Jeremy Childs, Account Director - GCIS, Amadeus North America
An excellent conference, interesting and dynamic discussions, useful networking and well organised. Thank you, keep it up!
Jacqueline Cable, Affiliate Sales Manager, Priceline.com/Booking.com
I was very happy with the event and was engaged throughout. Always something exciting being talked about.
Timothy Muttitt, eCommerce Product Strategy, American Airlines
Director of Events & Industry Analysis
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7229
US: 800 814 3459 7229