Where North America's Online Travel & Hospitality Industry Meets
2014's Travel Distribution Summit (TDS), North America is set to be bigger and better than ever. With pioneering and exceptional speakers across the board from the most exciting and innovative brands in travel, make sure you register your place to attend the unmissable Travel Distribution Summit, North America (September 11-12, New York).
What's new for 2014?
- CEOs CEOs CEOs: Flooded with senior level expert and premium networking, don't miss your opportunity to place your brand among the leaders in travel
- Video’d sessions for you to watch again and again after the event to make sure you gain & retain as much insight as possible
- New York Venue: For the first time ever, EyeforTravel's flagship show will be hosted in the exciting and international business hub - New York!
- Networking Parties: This year's glamorous and multiple networking parties will make sure you get the time you need to spend time with the most valuable people and secure profitable business
Expert Speaker Line-Up
We hand-pick 90 of the best speakers for this conference. Expect the best speakers for the 2014 conference!
5 Reasons to Attend Travel Distribution Summit North America 2014
- Access to 4 action packed conferences in one: Online Distribution, Revenue Management, Online Marketing and Mobile
- Expert Insights, Trends, Analysis and Case-Studies from over 90 of the leading minds in the Industry
- 2 days of concrete strategies, practical advice and best-practices instead of hype and hyperbole
- Unmatched networking with a large, relevant and high-level audience of real influencers, buyers and decision makers
See what attendees had to say about the event below!
Here's what past attendees have to say about our conferences
The reason why I am a repeat attendee is that I get to hear substantial insight into the latest trends and projections. This year's conference did not disappoint.
Jordan Joanou, DirectorRevenue - Management, Castle Resorts & Hotels
Just tremendous! Where else will you get experts across the board involved in so many strategies discussing so many important topics?
Mark Johnston, VP Data Strategy & Analytics, MMG Worldwide
Highly recommend the EyeforTravel conference for not only revenue management/distribution but for those decision makers driving marketing strategies for their travel business!
Sherri Weeks, General Manager, ResorTime.com
TDS America consistently expands not only my knowledge and understanding of industry trends and strategies for success but also my network of travel professionals who stimulate, challenge and support me.
Roseanne Landay, VP Marketing & Business Development, Tripsketch
Very good conference - great speakers and content. The best conference I have been to in years
Jackie Douglas, Voyages Hotels and Resorts
Global Conference Director
DD: + 44 207 375 7158
US: 1 800 814 3459 ex. 7158
Global Conference Director
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7219
US: 1 800 814 3459 ex. 7219