Grow Your Travel Company in the Era of Brutal Digital Evolution
The travel industry is facing a time of unprecedented disruption and change. Strategies which bring together data, innovation, people and partnerships are vital to increase your profits and propel your organization to the next level of success.
The agenda, senior level speaker line-up and networking opportunities at TDS N. America will equip you with the insights, skills and contacts required to succeed in this complex and competitive landscape.
This Year's Expert Speakers Include:
Chief Digital & Distribution Officer
Wyndham Hotel Group
Former EVP People & Culture
Head of Worldwide Strategy & Planning
Managing Director, Distribution Strategy
EVP Sales & Distribution
EVP & Chief Creative Officer
Commune Hotels & Resorts
Chief Revenue Officer
Executive Director Digital & Consumer Experience
AVP Marketing Demand Generation
20 Insightful Sessions. 70+ Industry Experts. The Biggest Challenges and Opportunities in Travel Discussed.
- Distribution – In an increasingly consolidated industry, how will new technology and a blurring of business models affect your route to market?
- Revenue Management – Understand the evolving role of revenue managers and which RM strategies will grow your bottom line
- Marketing & Social Media – Take control of your brand to create a compelling story that reaches your customer and keeps them coming back for more
- Mobile & Innovation – Top tips to create the ultimate travel companion
- Data & Analytics – Innovate and compete with the game-changers by using analytics to make decisions based on true BI
- People, Talent & Skills – Attract, hire, engage and retain the talent your business needs to thrive
Find Out Why the Entire Travel Industry is Talking About TDS N. America 2015
Here are testimonials from the 2014 attendees:
As a startup, it was paramount to be involved in an event like this to continue to validate our company and to network with companies that could be potential partners. It's hard to get all the right people in one spot and EFT was able to do that in an pretty intimate setting.
Wayne Lopez, Co-founder, Ayoopa
I regularly attend these Travel Distribution Summits to get insights into the future of our industry and to hear best practices. This year's summit delivered some key takeaways that I can share with the rest of my team.
Jordan Joanou, Director of Revenue & Pricing, Outrigger Resorts
Fumiya Igarashi, Deputy Director of Sales, Imperial Hotel
Great way to get up to speed on the latest trends in travel and meet colleagues in the industry
Nina Kleaveland, Senior Manager Strategy & Business Development, American Express
A broad overview of trends and developments within travel distribution, particularly from a hotel perspective - valuable as a a snapshot of current thinking
Nigel Aston, Corporate Strategy Director, Amadeus
Great event. Nice to see case studies and more "how we solved this problem" presentations. Very helpful!
Dan Wells, Senior Vice President, Wiland Direct
For all event enquiries contact:
Global Conference Director
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7229
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 ext.7229