Top Speakers For 2015 Included:
Chief Digital & Distribution Officer
Wyndham Hotel Group
Head of Worldwide Strategy & Planning
Managing Director, Distribution Strategy
La Quinta Inns & Suites
Head of Online Partnerships
Vice President - People
Chief Revenue Officer
20 Insightful Sessions. 70+ Industry Experts. The Biggest Challenges and Opportunities in Travel Discussed.
- Distribution - In an increasingly consolidated industry, how will new technology and a blurring of business models affect your route to market?
- Revenue Management - Understand the evolving role of revenue managers and which RM strategies will grow your bottom line
- Marketing & Social Media - Take control of your brand to create a compelling story that reaches your customer and keeps them coming back for more
- Mobile & Innovation - Top tips to create the ultimate travel companion
- Data & Analytics - Innovate and compete with the game-changers by using analytics to make decisions based on true BI
- People, Talent & Skills - Attract, hire, engage and retain the talent your business needs to thrive
Find Out Why the Entire Travel Industry is Talking About TDS N. America 2015
A proven track record...
Conferences promise a lot - we know. Below are some facts from the 2015 event highlighting why this is the no. 1 meeting place for travel executives in North America!
senior attendees from the travel industry
YOY increase in ticket sales
of 2015 attendees from B2C travel brands
Here are testimonials from the 2015 attendees:
"It's rare to find a show with so many great attendees and so well run"- Jack Holt, Mattr
"This being my first conference was highly educational and the attendee group was perfect for networking. I would highly recommend the conference to hotel owners that want to stay ahead of the changes affecting our industry. I must say the moderators and range of speakers were excellent."- Ramesh Gokal, PeachState Hospitality
"The two things I want to get out of a conference are new ideas and great connections. I can definitely say that I got both out of TDS N America and will be returning next year without a doubt."- Griffin Sandberg, Screen Pilot
"Great place to meet and interact with folks looking to make positive changes to the travel industry"- Mike Benjamin, OAG
"This was great even and opportunity to interact with people from the travel industry. I have met very interesting people and made invaluable contacts."- Piotr Chudzik, hotelsandstyle.com
"This conference was a good value for where my business is at the moment. I definitely made some good contacts and learned some things."- Charles Ralston, TripStreak
"Being relatively new to the world of travel distribution I didn't know what to expect. This was by far the best conference for networking that I have ever been to."- Mike Schneider, Aramark