Learn how to Deliver a Customer Experience Which Differentiates Your Brand, Drives Loyalty and Prevents Commoditization
The battle for the travel consumer is heating up! In an increasingly competitive, price sensitive and commoditized industry, the brands who communicate the true value of their product and provide an exceptional end-to-end experience will be the ones who gain crucial market share.
Is your strategy robust enough to take on your competitors in 2017 and beyond? What could you learn from 60+ senior executives from top online travel brands?
Taking place over two days with 500+ senior travel executives in attendance TDS N. America is your platform to get answers to these business critical issues.
Top Speakers For 2016 Include:
Chief Information Officer
SVP Corporate Development
SVP The Americas
SVP Revenue & Distribution
VP Mobile Solutions & Digital Guest Experience
VP Advanced Analytics
Wyndham Destination Network
Chief Digital Officer
The Travel Corporation
Morgans Hotel Group
23 Insightful Sessions. 70+ Industry Experts. The Biggest Challenges and Opportunities in Travel Discussed.
- Distribution - In an increasingly consolidated industry, how will new technology and a blurring of business models affect your route to market?
- Revenue Management - Understand the evolving role of revenue managers and which RM strategies will grow your bottom line
- Marketing & Social Media - Take control of your brand to create a compelling story that reaches your customer and keeps them coming back for more
- Mobile & Innovation - Create a seamless and consistent brand experience which engages your customers cross-device
- Data, Analytics & Personalization - Implement data driven strategies which will allow you to personalize the travel experience and win loyal customers
- NEW: Customer Experience - Actively prepare your brand for a world where customer experience is the new battleground
- NEW: Spotlight On - In these tailored sessions we explore the changing world of ground transportation, corporate travel and property management companies
New topic areas for 2016
DFW International Airport
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
Hersha Hospitality Management
Pillar Hotels & Resorts
San Diego Chargers
A proven track record...
Conferences promise a lot - we know. Below are some facts from the 2015 event highlighting why this is the no. 1 meeting place for travel executives in North America!
senior attendees from the travel industry
YOY increase in ticket sales
of 2015 attendees from B2C travel brands
2015 overview video
Watch last year’s overview video to see why TDS N. America is the no.1 for online travel executives
Here are testimonials from the 2015 attendees:
"It's rare to find a show with so many great attendees and so well run"- Jack Holt, Mattr
"This being my first conference was highly educational and the attendee group was perfect for networking. I would highly recommend the conference to hotel owners that want to stay ahead of the changes affecting our industry. I must say the moderators and range of speakers were excellent."- Ramesh Gokal, PeachState Hospitality
"The two things I want to get out of a conference are new ideas and great connections. I can definitely say that I got both out of TDS N America and will be returning next year without a doubt."- Griffin Sandberg, Screen Pilot
"Great place to meet and interact with folks looking to make positive changes to the travel industry"- Mike Benjamin, OAG
"This was great even and opportunity to interact with people from the travel industry. I have met very interesting people and made invaluable contacts."- Piotr Chudzik, hotelsandstyle.com
"This conference was a good value for where my business is at the moment. I definitely made some good contacts and learned some things."- Charles Ralston, TripStreak
"Being relatively new to the world of travel distribution I didn't know what to expect. This was by far the best conference for networking that I have ever been to."- Mike Schneider, Aramark