Stay tuned for updates on the 2017 Awards!
A bit about the 2016 Awardsâ€¦
The 2016 judges were:
(Founder Travelocity.com and serving as founding Chairman of Kayak.com)
Adjunct Faculty, CMU; Advisor
Edgewood Management LLC
Co-Founder & Managing Partner
Steelhead Ventures, LLC
Travel Startups Incubator
Last yearâ€™s finalists were:
Beyond Pricing (www.beyondpricing.com) is the most popular revenue management and dynamic pricing software for the $100B vacation rental and home sharing market.
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels in image and video recognition, solving real-world problems for businesses and developers alike.
Hotels quickly identify and take advantage of upcoming demand pockets using Neiribi to get an edge on the competition
TrustedHousesitters helps pet owners find someone to care for their home and pets for free, in exchange for a place to stay
YANA Trip is a Korean global Online Travel Agency that offers various adventures, activities and local tours for F.I.T throughout the world.
How it works:
STAGE 1: ENTER START-UP AND INNOVATION AWARDS
$1295 to enter & submit logo and company brief.
Subsidized 2 day pass to EyeforTravel North America
- Gain brand awareness, promotion and marketing
- Be listed on EyeforTravel North America event website with hyperlinks to your product
STAGE 2: SHORTLISTED PITCH
The awards entrants will be given a time slot to pitch their product in front of our panel of Judges in the morning of day one of the event (October 6). The Judges will vote and the top two go through to pitch on the Keynote of Day 2 in front of 350+ senior travel executives. Winners of this stage announced at Day 1 Lunchtime.
Both will be judged on their financial potential…. ie if you could invest in this... you would. This puts the start-ups and the innovators from larger companies on a level playing field.
- Pitch to the panel of expert judges (in a private room to the main conference)
- Be in with a chance to win a place in the final on stage (worth $26,000)
- Opportunity to meet investors, other entrepreneurs and Venture Capitalists innovators in online travel, plus 350+ senior level online travel executives
STAGE 3: PITCH TO KEYNOTE AUDIENCE ON MAIN CONFERENCE AGENDA
The top 2 entrants from the previous stage will pitch to the 350+ senior level travel industry audience on the morning keynote session of Day 2 (October 7th). The audience will vote through our live voting system for the winner of the Start-Up and Innovation in Travel Awards 2016!
- Pitch to an audience of 350+ senior level travel industry executives at EyeforTravel North America 2016
- Be in with a chance to win the Start-Up and Innovation in Travel Awards 2016
- Video interview on site at the event, with a full edit and clip sent to you afterwards
- Interview with EyeforTravel Editor to be in post event press
- Align yourself with previous winners including HotelTonight, Lufthansa Systems and OptionsAway!
If you would like to join the judging panel and can prove your investment heritage please drop an email to email@example.com