DAY 1 19th October
- How will the sharing economy, the power of Google and the drive to increase the life time customer value change the way you run your business?
- Ride the digital tide â€“ where should you invest, and how can you measure the effectiveness of your digital strategy?
- What partnerships will you need to survive and what tech options are best suited for your goals?
Paul English CEO Lola
Dan Christian Chief Digital Officer The Travel Corporation
Michael Menis SVP - Global Digital & Voice Channels IHG
- Details coming soon.
Todd Henrich SVP - Corporate Development Priceline Group
- How is the political and economic landscape going to change your business?
- What are the key trends and future predictions in travel?
- Industry statistics that will impact your business - how can you shape your product offering to align with the constantly evolving environment?
Kurien Jacob Principal of Technology Ventures Highgate Hotels
Sagar Desai Head of Acquisitions & Development Viceroy Hotel Group
- Increase loyalty in an authentic way and deliver a superior guest experience
- Explore the holy grail for travel brands â€“ personalise your customerâ€™s experience
- How can data-driven insight be used to cultivate customer loyalty?
- Nurture the lifetime value of your customer
Noah Brodsky Senior VP - Worldwide Loyalty and Engagement Wyndham Worldwide
Michelle Woodley Executive Vice President Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Michael Marino Senior VP - Loyalty & Digital Caesars Corporation
- What is the impact of digital and data on product and partnerships?
- The role of industry partnerships in the current climate
- Manage strategic partnerships and successfully develop new ones
Dr Sascha Meskendahl CRO Blacklane
Brian Harniman Managing Director Brand New Matter
- The state of the vacation rental market
- Deconstruction of the hotel and the concept of â€˜Hotel 2.0â€™
Parker Stanberry Co-founder & CEO Oasis
Cliff Johnson Co-Founder & Chief Development Officer Vacasa
- Develop a holistic approach to meet the demands of empowered customers
- Successfully cater to the multichannel focused customer amidst a fragmented customer journey - repurpose, adapt and republish existing content across multiple channels and media
- What is the impact on customer loyalty and the potential for cross selling opportunities?
- Exploring brand strategy and direct connect - enhancing partner relationships in distribution models
Shane Corstaphine GM - Americas Skyscanner
Prasanna Veeraswamy Head of Product - Hotels Cleartrip.com
- How are payments the most complex aspect of delivering a smooth omnichannel journey?
- What are the additional factors which make payments more challenging in the travel industry?
- How can you design a payments strategy that balances flexibility with control to enable
Johnny Wyld Director - Business Consultancy EPAM
- Identify the moments that shape the customer journey â€“ from inspiration to booking
- Leveraging data to track your customerâ€™s brand habits and personalise before pitching your product
- What are the strategies you can employ to push your customer down the purchase funnel?
Kim Matlock VP Digital Strategy Wyndham Vacation Ownership
- Create and curate content that drives audiences, engagement and direct bookings
- What are the types of content travelers are interested in? Exploring how contact impacts search results and rankings
- The latest trends in rich media and immersive technologies including AR/VR, and live streaming
Scott Bacon VP - Business Development Miles Hospitality
- A desire for curated and personalised customer experience across all key touchpoints
- Deliver a seamless and convenient experience across all channels
- What are the benefits of partnering with hotels and airlines?
- Aligning your content and marketing strategy to engage the digital traveller
- Using relevant content to boost bookings - what is the role of social media in the remarketing and prospecting of customers?
- Content marketing to increase brand awareness -Â how can you turn your customers into brand ambassadors for your product?
Alicia Javelon Head of Content & Product Strategy Club Med
Rita Kelly VP - Marketing and Communications Contiki
- The changing landscape of RM - Beyond RevPAR towards increased ancillary offerings and total RM
- Move from a silo-ed approach to one where all the departments work together - from sales, marketing, and e-commerce
- Investment in RM technology to maximise your ROI - the impact on KPIs and exploring new ways of measuring success
Josh Henegar Corporate Revenue Director 1859 Historic Hotels
Chris Amenechi VP Revenue Management Copa Airlines
- Understanding and segmenting demand in more detail â€“ developing short and long term pricing strategies
- Customer-Centric RM in the Digital Age - Personalisation and micro-targeting in revenue management
- The integration of data analytics with RM to understand consumer behaviour and support decision making
- Balance human labour and technology to more effectively develop pricing strategies
Jeff Borman VP Revenue Management - Franchise Hilton
- How can OTAs, airlines, and hotels ensure a seamless payment journey, even beyond the point of booking?
- Exploring the booking journey, payment processing and learn to increase revenue streams with ancillary services
Fredo Pen Business Development Director Worldpay
DAY 2 20th October
- Shift the paradigm â€“identify pieces of workflow that can be automated in an end to end customer service journey
- The difference between tuning AI for travel planning vs the customer service domain
- Leverage customer data to improve customer touch points and overall operations
- How can AI change the strategies travel brands deploy to acquire and retain customers?
Jay Fluegel Head of Product - Customer Care Expedia
Sam MacDonnell Chief Technology Officer HotelTonight
- Reimagine what a better customer experience would be â€“ tracking data to understand shifting preferences
- Using data to join the dots between both omnichannel and multichannel â€“ what information can you gather to deliver a seamless experience?
- Data as the cornerstone of your marketing strategy - integration with internal departments and commonality of data
- Analyse the right data in an intelligent fashion
Nancy Hall SVP, Travel Solutions Conversant Media
Steve Pinchuk WW Lead IBM
- How can the all-inclusive model enhance the guest experience?
- The All-Inclusive Selling Proposition
- Expansion of consumer brands into the All-Inclusive space
Kevin Froemming EVP & Chief Marketing Officer Playa Hotels & Resorts
Michael Almeraris Global Mobile Virtual Reality Partnerships & Strategy Google
- According to Google, smartphones have become a go-to resource for nearly every travel need â€“ how can brands capitalise on this to better engage with customers?
- Develop a mobile friendly strategy â€“ from the â€˜I want-to-go momentsâ€™ to â€˜Iâ€™m ready to bookâ€™
- Keys to building app preference and boost engagementâ€“ Â how can you maximise the design elements, and what are the features that will enable this?
Jeena James Global Head for Travel & Local, Apps - Business Development Google Play
- How has the foundations of revenue management changed over the years?
- Mega trends like Big Data, machine learning, digital transformation and artificial intelligence driving disruption â€“ what is the impact on RM?
- What are the opportunities for hotels to leverage learnings from airlines, cruise, amusement and retailers and re-imagine RM and opportunities for organic revenue growth?
Matt Busch Partner Revenue Analytics
- Effective and relevant messaging to the right person at the right place and right time â€“ bridge the personalization gap
- Personalise at scale - coordinated efforts in content creation, distribution, data collection, analysis
- The battle for bookings - own big data and interpret it to successfully deliver a more personalised, contextual experience for customers across all devices
Sean Brevick VP - Marketing and Digital Services, Americas Marriott
Srini Kasthoori Associate Vice President - Travel Mindtree
- Ensure a simple and seamless search, inspiration and booking experience
- Adding value with AI to improve the customer experience
- Multi-screen opportunities to optimise revenue
- Balance the human and tech elements to enhance your travel product
Brooks Martin Senior Director Mobile and Digital Guest Experience Marriott International
Tim Hentschel CEO Hotelplanner
- Having access to an unprecedented amount of travel data â€“ how are brands applying and learning from it?
- Drive smarter consumer acquisition and reputation management techniques through pre, during and post trip insights
- Use and capture passenger data to increase the value of ad impressions and use the data as currency
Michael Childers Chief Consultant - Content and Media Strategy Lufthansa Systems America
Herman Chiang Director - Global Product Expedia
- The use of mobile and AI technology as a tool to empower the employee and customer
- Increase employee and customer engagement with AI
- AI powered conversational commerce
Michael Mrini Director of Information Technology Edwardian Hotels
- What strategies should travel brands adopt in connecting Chinese travellers?
- Ride the big data wave - How can an adtech platform be used as an effective tool for travel brands to be successful in the Chinese market?
- The complete solution for launching compelling, multi-channel retargeting and prospecting campaigns
- Successfully understanding your audience at specific phases of booking through organizing customer data
Sara Ye President of International Markets iPinYou
Senior representative TBC Xiamen Air
- The shift from a channel centric approach to a customer centric one
- How can you successfully convert traffic into bookings?
- Attracting guests across all channels
Ben Bates Commercial Excellence Manager Booking.com
- Learn from a European OTA that formed hundreds of API partnerships in 2 years to drive record growth
- Be partner friendly- What do you need to do to make your company attractive and easy to partner with?
- Data dating - How do you sift through the painful flings and find beneficial committed data partners?
Brandon Ehrhardt Strategic Initiatives Manager, Global Partner Group Expedia
Carlos Sanchez Senior Manager Big Data Analytics - Product Innovation Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Zdenek Komenda Chief BD Officer Kiwi.com
- The use of customer data to drive better performance
- How are people effectively managing customer data to provide better service?
- Data management tools â€“ how do they make data workable and create actionable insight?
- Mobility as one of the key innovation drivers in travel for years to come
- Working with taxis and hotels - creating cars and drivers as ancillary services
- The business for scheduled services (bus, train) is barely digitalized and thus running below potential â€“ autonomous buses in combination with digitalization might change the complete landscape of mobility
- Flexible networks enabling intercity connections and connections to rural areas or tourist attractions with high speed trains or flights â€“ enhancing the overall customer experience
Marc Hofmann CEO CheckMyBus
- Reimagining what a better customer experience would be
- Identifying consumer trends and compile your customer data
- Better use of data analytics to build customer profiles to retarget with the right offering
Utpal Kaul Head - New Product Incubation Carlson Wagonlit Travel