The appetite for innovation in travel is greater than ever, given the profound impact of travel technology and the proliferation of mobile across the online travel industry - mobile is not only fuelling key shifts in consumer behavior but is also facilitating new business models and industry partnerships. In addition, the summit will be buzzing with insight on emerging technologies such as voice, AI, machine learning, virtual reality, blockchain and more!
Don’t miss out on the two-day celebration of fiery innovation, and will provide the perfect platform for your business to adapt and grow in times of disruption and change. This event is a part of the San Francisco Digital Summit 2018
Below is a preview of what to expect for 2018, click here to see the full speaker list
Jay Fluegel Head of Product - Customer Care
Tim Goodwin Chief Technology Officer
Reda Berrehili Chief Technology Officer
Bill Ramsey Senior Director - Mobile & Emerging Channels
Brooks Martin Senior Director Mobile & Digital Guest Experience
Isaac Collazo VP - Performance Strategy & Planning
Steven Consiglio Corporate Innovation, Product Management, E-Commerce & Sales
Kimberly Lee Senior Marketing Manager
Tencent International Business Group
Sam MacDonnell Chief Technology Officer
Todd Henrich SVP - Corporate Development
See what attendees say about EyeforTravel San Francisco
EyeforTravel San Francisco is where the leading digital professionals in travel meet, learn, partner and do business. Play the video alongside to hear what attendees had to say.Sign up for updates about 2019
Key topics to be covered at the 2018 summit includes:
- Separate the real from the hype - what are the opportunities in voice, AI, machine learning, blockchain, virtual reality and more? Learn where you need to invest to secure growth and loyalty
- A holistic approach to emerging technologies and your digital strategy - how can you enhance the physical experience with the right digital technology?
- Mobile is fundamentally changing the way online travel brands do business - what is the power of mobile to drive interaction and build new revenue streams?
- Leverage data-driven insights and technology: ascertain the tools you need to keep up with the shifts in customer behaviour to deliver relevant and personalized products
- Emerging Markets: The power of platforms and capitalizing on the growing Asian markets
"I continue to recommend Social Media and Mobile Strategies for Travel to colleagues and peers based on the wealth of content and knowledge assembled."- Gregg Tilston, Flight Centre Travel Group
Who Attends This Event?
Areas of Responsibility
What's New in 2018?
The EyeforTravel Mobile Innovation and Strategies Conference for Travel will be collocated with our Social Media and Data & Partnership Conference.
Unlike a trade show, this executive conference enables attendees to share best practice strategies and hear speaker case studies from the best travel brands in the world. Past speakers include Airbnb, Uber, Facebook, twitter, Virgin America, KLM, Expedia, Orbitz, Tourism Australia, Starwood, Fairmont, Hyatt, IHG, American Airlines, Southwest and many more.
- Sessions dedicated to adapt your strategy to better improve 'The Customer Experience with Social Media, Data and Partnerships'
- Enter the travel start-up village - make the essential connections you need to launch your business!
- More interactive sessions with focused discussion groups
- More senior speakers - how is mobile being prioritized from a strategic standpoint and integrated across travel businesses?