Information coming soon for 2019 - send us an email here if you want to be a part of our 2019 session – firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we have EyeforTravel Start-up Awards with the EyeforTravel San Francisco Summit?
Established in 2008, EyeforTravel's San Francisco Summit covers a multitude of topics which are very popular with the marketing, mobile and digital directors who attend the event.
However, travel, social and mobile are also key topics which spark innovation and in recent years we have seen an ever-growing interest in the event from entrepreneurs, investors and startups.
Due to the enormous number of enquiries we get from startups wishing to be involved with the event, we have a dedicated startup program, complete with networking and a startup competition!
"The Startup Village is a really great value for money, especially for startups that typically can't afford to spend thousands on conferences. Bravo to EyeforTravel for pioneering this!"- Charles Ralston - TripStreak
This Year's Finalists
EyeforTravel's Startup Village consists of a morning bootcamp featuring insightful conferences sessions with top travel entreprenuers as well as an afternoon Start-up Awards competition during which 12 lucky travel start-ups will deliver a pitch to the judges, investors and entire audience present at the event.
For those simply wishing to learn more about what it takes to succeed as an online travel start-up, the day consists of some fantastic learning and networking opportunities.
The start-up village will take place at the Hotel Nikko, in the heart of San Francisco (just one block from Union Square!) as part of EyeforTravel's San Francisco Summit 2018.
It's a great opportunity to meet entreprenuers, investors and judges comprised of social media, mobile and travel experts. All are keen to examine which start-up has what it takes to make it in the cut throat travel industry.
Those wishing to enter the startup awards must enter by February 23rd in order to be selected to participate at the event.
Entrants will be notified if they have been selected to pitch at the event by end of February.
The 1 day event will take place April 9 2018 from 8.30am - 5.30pm plus networking drinks from 5.30 - 7.30pm.
The 2 finalists get to pitch on the main stage on the April 10 morning.
To enter EyeforTravel's Startup Awards, all companies must fulfil the following general criteria for entry:
- Have started to trade no earlier than 2013.
- Have a product/service which relates to the travel & tourism industry
"The Eye For Travel Conferences, continue to be a value oriented leader in the travel industry, especially with it's addition of the affordable Travel Startup Village in partnership with Travel Startups Incubator."- Nicole S Zito - Travel Startups Incubator
What will you learn?
Packed full of insights from online travel entrepreneurs and investors, the Startup Village is the ideal place to meet, network and learn from those who have succeeded in the cut throat online travel industry. View the full program for EyeforTravel's Startup Village here - Startup Village Agenda
How to Get Involved?
There's THREE ways to get involved.
- Sign up to pitch at the event for $995 USD, you will only get charged when your selected to pitch in early February. The deadline is Jan 30th to enter
- Join us and attend: If you are a start-up and not interested in pitching, but would like to attend the EyeforTravel San Francisco Summit and the Start-up Awards (both days) – drop me a line at email@example.com and we can book you in for $895 (start-up rate per person).
- Take a booth! If you are a start-up and would like to make the most of our branding options and take an exhibition space at the main event - we have a few going at a discounted rate - give us a call or drop us a line - firstname.lastname@example.org + 44 20 7375 7150
- Bruce Rosenberg, Chief Operating Officer, HotelPlanner
- Matt Zito, Managing Partner, Travel Startups Incubator LLC
- Brian Harniman, Managing Director, Brand New Matter, Inc
- Seth Rosenfield, Managing Director, Petsky Prunier
- Amir Amidi, Managing Partner - Travel and Hopsitality Centre of Innovation, Plug and Play Tech Center
- Utpal Kaul, Head of New Product Incubation, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- George Rabian, CEO, Steelhead Ventures
- Ganesh Mani, Advisor, TravelWits
- Briehan Burke, Growth Equity Investor, Catalyst Investors
"I found the morning sessions very insightful and informative and I found all of the advice and debate very helpful."- Patrice Willoughby - IteXplorer
What Does The Awards Winner Get?
Each finalist will be featured on www.eyefortravel.com and invited to deliver a 10 minute pitch at the event. Their company logo, url and company decripotion will be featured in the event show guide. They will also have the opportunity to take a high top table booth.
The awards winner will receive:
- An exclusive interview on www.eyefortravel.com as well continued featured contributions
- Access to EyeforTravel's content library which includes access to thousands of travel brand cutting edge case studies, videos and reports
- EyeforTravel has 80,000 contacts worldwide in the globally online travel industry and will work to support the winner through their growth and development
- Heavily discounted passes to future EyeforTravel events worldwide
We don't promise investment, however we have gathered together the right people at the event (including investors) to help your brand succeed.
For press enquiries related to the event, please contact email@example.com
The twitter hashtag for the event is #EFTUSA
"Excellent experience. Great place to meet the best travel innovators of the moment."- Merwan Benhabib - Goconnekt
A proven track record
Conferences promise a lot - we know. Below are a few takeaways from the last year's Summit highlighting the valuable insights the attendees took away:
senior attendees from the biggest names in travel
increase YoY in delegate numbers
of attendees would recommend the event to others
Still not convinced? Have a read of our written testimonials:
"Great event to exchange ideas with the best in the industry and in particular learn from the buzzing SF startup scene - as a european company it's great to see how different the startup scene works (in terms of funding, growth expectations, etc"- Julian Jost - Spacebase
"I particularly enjoyed the investors panel because it gave us an interesting look at what specifically investors are looking for."- Esther Pun - Tripcipe
"It was a tremendous opportunity to pitch in front of a handful of like-minded colleagues! Looking forward to being there again next year!"- Payam Safa - Bellhop